Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nitrah

LF people to spam platoon invites

11 posts in this topic

Since N0VA_ folded, I am once again without a large pool of people to platoon up with.

Due to several weeks of crazy work schedules coming up, I'm not going to be looking for a clan to inflict myself upon, so I will be looking for unattached platoonies.

Hit me up with your friend invites, please!

Me: overagressive teal shitter. When it works, I play in the 3-4k range. When it doesn't,  I die in a horrible fire. Evens out to 1800-2200 typically. I have been trying to figure out the Lorr marginally unsuccessfully, so my recents have dipped. I also tend to play better when platooned with capable teammates.

I have been grinding a ton of tier 9s (Lorr, 430v2, M103), and also have tiers 5-8 in the active grinding rotation. I also have soviet heavies, soviet mediums, and the Leo 1 as my tier 10s, and enjoy them, but have been focusing on the grind recently.

Also up for legionnaire duties to get my organized play fix in. Any tiers. I have almost any tank you would want for a comp in tier 6 or 8.

Hit me up!

You can add me Nitrah, I normally only play for a couple hours earlier in the evening though... 5-7PM EST.

Added everyone in this thread to friends list. Thanks, guys!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0