just_started

Object 263 Appreciation Thread

37 posts in this topic

Just now, leggasiini said:

So, is this thing worth the grind?

I would need to rebuy SU-100M1 (for 4th time lmao), which i tbh didnt like although it has been buffed and gotten HD model, aswell as i am better now.

I went to the tier 8

tier 7s :eww:

1 minute ago, rojo180 said:

I went to the tier 8

tier 7s :eww:

Meh, i personally play even tier 5 ocassionaly, so lower tiers is certainly not a problem

Is the SU-101 and SU-122-54 that bad anymore? I think that both of them have buffed 3 times lol

6 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

Meh, i personally play even tier 5 ocassionaly, so lower tiers is certainly not a problem

Is the SU-101 and SU-122-54 that bad anymore? I think that both of them have buffed 3 times lol

Well I used a good crew more. Stole it from my 62a since I was terrible in it. So dank girl crew. I used the 122mm gun on the tier8 because alpha. Tier 9 is playable just be careful it's very lightweight and fast it will skid. Camo/view range are important for these tanks.

SU-100M1 IMHO is OK, you either camp bush like a cyka or you RUSH B LEFT MOUSE DONT STOP. Gun has excellent base accuracy and lightening fast aimtime so don't bother aiming down sights if you are in a "well-balanced" map.

I need advice for 101 however. Heard horror stories before, gonna buy it anyways; which gun to use stock and elite? Do I start as a SU-122-44 with shitty MM, or as a 100M1 with shitty MM? Is the elite 122mm better than the elite 100mm? Optics or GLD?

So we now have what is frontally a T95 (outside of the lfp) that goes 55 kph. Has anyone tried it out? A lot of the tanks that came out/have been rebalanced this patch reek of an intern's drunken number fudging.

I just equipped mine and got some camo on it. I gave up on grinding all the way through the SU-122-54 before the patch broke, so they're still skilled for a camo sniper. I would ASSUME that won't work here, what with the new piss-poor accuracy.

The shitty DPM and VR are gonna hurt, I just know it. ;__;

4 minutes ago, Rexxie said:

So we now have what is frontally a T95 (outside of the lfp) that goes 55 kph. Has anyone tried it out? A lot of the tanks that came out/have been rebalanced this patch reek of an intern's drunken number fudging.

its pretty much just that, a T95 that goes 55kph and faces tier 7

and the 268 ver 4 is a E3 that goes 50 kph

Jesus Christ. This thing is insane. The gun is crap, so you have to close the distance to hit anything, but the armor is incredible if you can hide the LFP. I've had two or three 4k and 5k blocked games, and it absolutely destroys tier VIIs and Tier VIIIs.

I don't know WHAT they were thinking, but as much as I wanted to try the old Object 263, I can't complain much about the current one.

I want the SU-122-54 back. This thing is fucking junk. People just either snap shot the LFP at any range, spam HEAT through the massive superstructure, or literally shoot HE at you. 

It's like playing a JagTiger that goes fast with (((armour))), but doesn't have the DPM or gun to match. 

Also 300 APCR is a nice meme.

Edit: Playing this trashcan some more has lead me to believe the 122 is the best gun. The extra alpha damage is nice, but having to be point blank to actually hit and being limited to the 300 APCR is so bad. With the 122 at least it's a bit more accurate and the HEAT rounds can dumpster most targets. It reminds me of a really REALLY bad Foch, that trades hard gun stats for stupid soft stats (but who cares about that when you have .39 accuracy).