_Dia

- Dia - (Batchat Pro) - AMA / Q&A Thread

20 posts in this topic

Hi 

I've never thought about making a thread until now, probably because I'm in China until August and really bored. Ask me anything this game and stuff, why I watch bad anime, and dank memes. I'll try to answer serious questions without shitposting too hard. 

About Me 
- Played since closed beta 
- Been recruiting for BULBA and more recently some depcomm stuff 
- Fuck arty 
- 3 MoE on T57, E100, E5, 50B, 140, M46 (I only have like 8 tanks in my garage :sadface:) (I gotta brag about something ok) 
- Recent WN8 is always between 3300-3800. Recent WR has always been above 70 since I got it. 
https://www.twitch.tv/diastant 
- idk I'm really bored right now help 

y no bat 3 marks

Also, if the batchat pro isnt a meme, do you have any tips? I've been trying to improve my batchat play but constantly revert to trying to be a heavy tenk. :fat:

10 hours ago, Sinthetik said:

Sell all of those to get the glorious 430. Also favorite tank and anime? 

Toss up between the 50B and E5 atm. I really enjoyed Psycho Pass. 

10 hours ago, sr360 said:

Why are you so good at this game and so bad at credits? 

More gold for credit conversion is always the answer. 

8 hours ago, zapyoug said:

y no bat 3 marks

Also, if the batchat pro isnt a meme, do you have any tips? I've been trying to improve my batchat play but constantly revert to trying to be a heavy tenk. :fat:

It's a meme 

4 hours ago, Jojo_Joseph_Joestar said:

Why is SAO the best anime friendo dia?

Kirito did nothing wrong 

3 hours ago, Aquavolt said:

how did it feel missing 5 shots in a batchat at point blank

I could have bought you stuff from Akihabara but I didn't 

3 hours ago, snoopy10 said:

explain 

Japan was amazing okay I bought so much merchandise and stuff. 

9 hours ago, Strigonx said:

Will you take Fhone in?

Unconfirmed 

4 hours ago, TaylorSwift said:

Can u believe its been 2 years since u started mentoring me when I really wanted to join bulba?

Yeah it's been cool seeing the progress. I don't think a lot of if it could really be attributed to me though. 

Also rip Taylors PR. F 

Basic tips for transitioning to the bc? Is it basically like a t10 1390? Can I apply my 1390 skills and expertise to the bc?

11 hours ago, _Dia said:

Toss up between the 50B and E5 atm. I really enjoyed Psycho Pass.

I really enjoyed Psycho Pass. I was sad after watching it that I had passed it up for so long. Will watch again for sure. And I am not Chai enough for the 50b. I respect your decisions though :p. 

9 minutes ago, Sinthetik said:

I really enjoyed Psycho Pass. I was sad after watching it that I had passed it up for so long. Will watch again for sure. And I am not Chai enough for the 50b. I respect your decisions though :p. 

If you haven't, watch the second season and movie! I hear S2 is skip-able since you don't need it for the movie but both are still great on their own. 

1 hour ago, Joyrider216 said:

Basic tips for transitioning to the bc? Is it basically like a t10 1390? Can I apply my 1390 skills and expertise to the bc?

If you're not meming, it's sort of the same. Ultra fragile and very opportunistic but you have enough clip power to seriously hurt people (gun handling turns me away from it though). 

1 hour ago, _Dia said:

If you haven't, watch the second season and movie! I hear S2 is skip-able since you don't need it for the movie but both are still great on their own. 

I had heard that the second season wasn't worth it. I'll have to watch the movie though. I wish those guns existed but instead used IQ as the determining factor.