zapyoug

Masochism thread

262 posts in this topic

With our recent member addition to the masochism club; @Kolni and @SchnitzelTruck 3 marking the fucking 4005 today, I figured I would make a thread dedicated to shit tanks and the people trying to 3 mark them. 

VVeprRV.jpg

ynHHOns.jpg

The Churchill gun carrier is the most majestic of all tanks and the one I would like to highlight though any 3 marked turd will do.
if you are working on 3 marking abominations or already have 3 marked abominations, come and display them here.

also @Gandaran dead club founder.:gaytroll:

(I will be adding my collection to this thread later)

Edited by zapyoug

shot_100.jpg

Fuzzy is part of club (though Im not as good as the rest of the members). Im currently working on O-Ho. Churchill gun carrier will come once I three mark the churchill1. Does T28 prototype count?

2 minutes ago, SkittlesOfSteeI said:

It might be the fact that I'm stock and randomly put in a crew from a bunch of tanks but I already want to kill myself

aLtmTZ7.jpg

Eh? I've always thought of the Emil as pretty nice, getting that dank 128mm at tier 7... Never actually played it tho

1 minute ago, thegeek2 said:

Eh? I've always thought of the Emil as pretty nice, getting that dank 128mm at tier 7... Never actually played it tho

You're in for a surprise

It might be the fact that I'm stock and randomly put in a crew from a bunch of tanks but I already want to kill myself

aLtmTZ7.jpg

The top gun might not be great for MoE since you only get like thriteen shells with no prem shells (I think) though the chassis certainly isnt doing you any favors.

1 minute ago, thegeek2 said:

Emil is horrific and easily one of the worst T7s in the game.

Just now, Inciatus said:

The top gun might not be great for MoE since you only get like thriteen shells with no prem shells (I think) though the chassis certainly isnt doing you any favors.

Nah, you need to expose yourself for far to long for the 105 to be effective. 

Well, I know that the platform is basically a shitty dicker max

1 minute ago, Rexxie said:

Emil is horrific and easily one of the worst T7s in the game.

Why? I know it has a shitty ass chassis and not much ammo, but a 128mm has to count for something at that tier.

Nah, you need to expose yourself for far to long for the 105 to be effective. 

I suppose thats true, youll just be limited from having those occassional massive games and every shell counts more so than other machines.

I wonder what the mark reqs are for the tank. I suppose given the O-Ni it'll be like four full shots.

8 minutes ago, thegeek2 said:

Why? I know it has a shitty ass chassis and not much ammo, but a 128mm has to count for something at that tier.

The 128mm is good, but nothing that extraordinary. The great AP pen and high alpha is balanced by no gold round, bad shell velocity, a long aimtime, low DPM, and restricted gun traverse angles.

The chassis is beyond shitty. Other than being huge and unarmored, the thing moves as slow as a Maus. That 128mm is the only thing keeping this tank from being the worst T7.

5 minutes ago, Inciatus said:

I suppose thats true, youll just be limited from having those occassional massive games and every shell counts more so than other machines.

I wonder what the mark reqs are for the tank. I suppose given the O-Ni it'll be like four full shots.

According to vbaddict 2 mark expected is 1450 so it's probably somewhere around 2k

5 minutes ago, thegeek2 said:

Its extremely slow tank because if no engine power. The tank has no armor to speak of so it doesnt even got something like the T28 and T95 do when they actually get in place. The arc on the tank is tiny. Also I dint think the handling on the gun is even particularly good. The tank only has two upsides which is a ridiculous amount of depression and high alpha but the chassis and maps make it nearly impossible to use this.

27 minutes ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

ID1J0ho.jpg

Now I need to 3 mark another shit tank to fill that blank corner >.>

Hey, I got a church gun carrier you can 3 mark if you want.

2 minutes ago, Rexxie said:

The 128mm is good, but nothing that extraordinary. The great AP pen and high alpha is balanced by no gold round, bad shell velocity, a long aimtime, low DPM, and restricted gun traverse angles.

The chassis is beyond shitty. Other than being huge and unarmored, the thing moves as slow as a Maus. That 128mm is the only thing keeping this tank from being the worst T7.

What is the worst tier 7 then because Im having trouble thinking of tanks worse than the pzsflV.

59 minutes ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

ID1J0ho.jpg

Now I need to 3 mark another shit tank to fill that blank corner >.>

You still havent gone the church GC with is unacceptable

TOG is also a must 3 mark

Maus and 4502b are pretty shit

you didnt do t28 or 95

GLOURIOUS FRENCH TANK DESTROYERS 

excluding arty the a-44 is probably just as bad as the emil

I dont remember the A44 being that bad. The gun handling is trash, dpm isnt brilliant, and the armor isnt helpful combined with rear turret but at least the tank can move.

4 minutes ago, Inciatus said:

What is the worst tier 7 then because Im having trouble thinking of tanks worse than the pzsflV.

challenger was fucking terrible but got a small buff after I 3 marked it 

A44, chi ri, black prince, and the t28 concept are all quite exceptionally shitty too though 

2 minutes ago, zapyoug said:

challenger was fucking terrible but got a small buff after I 3 marked it 

A44, chi ri, black prince, and the t28 concept are all quite exceptionally shitty too though 

I imagine the concept would be quite difficult to mark just because of lack of players.

but the module damage.

the horrible

horrible

module damage

Im getting flashbacks just thinking about it.

You dont love losing your engine anytime you are shot in the front?