zapyoug

Masochism thread

262 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, no_name_cro said:

How the fuck you enjoy tank that goes backwards? You are born for this thread.

1350 battles with O-Ho and 700 with TOG

oh and 600 with Type 5

i thought its obvious?

10 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

1350 battles with O-Ho and 700 with TOG

oh and 600 with Type 5

i thought its obvious?

Liking Archer just made it obviouser. :doge: 

Some of the people in this thread ... Not quite sure whether I should admire them or question their sanity.:facepalm:

Next people will start posting pictures of them wearing ballgags while three-marking the shittiest tanks in the game.:wow:

What happened to playing tanks that are actually fun ...?

20 minutes ago, Gharirey said:

Next people will start posting pictures of them wearing ballgags while three-marking the shittiest tanks in the game.:wow:

Jokes on you, that's my fetish.

47 minutes ago, Gharirey said:

Some of the people in this thread ... Not quite sure whether I should admire them or question their sanity.:facepalm:

What happened to playing tanks that are actually fun ...?

Thats why we play shit tanks, exactly those kind of tanks are fun. Join our masterrace, and you understand.

54 minutes ago, Gharirey said:

What's the reward if we do?

The AMX M4 mle. 45 absolutely defeated me. I still have nightmares about it and wake up in a cold sweat.

Have any of you masochistic hot shots 3-marked that? Or are you too scared? (Sound of gauntlet dropping.)

10 minutes ago, xtc4 said:

The AMX M4 mle. 45 absolutely defeated me. I still have nightmares about it and wake up in a cold sweat.

Have any of you masochistic hot shots 3-marked that? Or are you too scared? (Sound of gauntlet dropping.)

I need to rebuy it anyway to get ready for the new french heavies. Perfect opportunity to 3 mark.

Edit:.... what the fuck are those gun handling values >.>

2.9 aim time, 0.22 on movement, .41 base acc... EWWWWWWW

6 minutes ago, xtc4 said:

I think Kolni has but there will probably be quite a few more coming to get the French Heavies.

12 minutes ago, Inciatus said:

I think Kolni has but there will probably be quite a few more coming to get the French Heavies.

Yeah, one of them seal bobs has 3 marked it. Siimcy, Aaveq or Kolni, one of those. :doge: 

45 minutes ago, xtc4 said:

Im actually planning to 3 mark this shit after i buy some tenks (St Emil :doge: , IS-7, maybe Type 61 if i get collected enough free XP) and finish my O-Ho 3 marks.

Whoever 3 marks the T95 first is the greatest player (s) on every server. Whoever has T95 3 marks is automatically better than Decha, Navi, Vetro, and all in between.

Get to it fuckers :doge:

1 minute ago, _Assad said:

Whoever 3 marks the T95 first is the greatest player (s) on every server. Whoever has T95 3 marks is automatically better than Decha, Navi, Vetro, and all in between.

Get to it fuckers :doge:

Didn't gandaran (or someone) and zap both give up?

19 minutes ago, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

We will always remember you as the lovable idiot who went to far...RIP

Better call 911

vjd0JTs.jpg

Ummm... I just got a steel wall with this paper pos. The hell.

Just now, An_Arty_Player_Hits_You said:

Didn't gandaran (or someone) and zap both give up?

Gandaran gave up because he's trash and it's around the time he gave up tanks for CSGO/Overwatch

Just now, _Assad said:

Gandaran gave up because he's trash and it's around the time he gave up tanks for CSGO/Overwatch

Can concur

1 hour ago, xtc4 said:

Have any of you masochistic hot shots 3-marked that?

I did.

Anyone did the Challenger ?

4 minutes ago, Sidus_Preclarum said:

I did.

Anyone did the Challenger ?

Challenger is easier now due to the buffs. Like a "less" mobile E25 with a slightly more reliable gun in terms of penetration.

Mon Dieu! You fellows are braver than I ever thought possible. De Gaulle will personally decorate you.

5 minutes ago, _Assad said:

Challenger is easier now due to the buffs. Like a "less" mobile E25 with a slightly more reliable gun in terms of penetration.

I'm still terrible with it (since, well, I'm still overall terrible anyway)

The "buffs" don't make up for that bloody slow turret and that horrible profile in this shitter's book.

Comes from trying to play everything that has a turret _ and sometimes some things who don't _ like a medium (and not being a good med driver to start with), I guess.