zapyoug

Masochism thread

262 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, xtc4 said:

The AMX M4 mle. 45 absolutely defeated me. I still have nightmares about it and wake up in a cold sweat.

Have any of you masochistic hot shots 3-marked that? Or are you too scared? (Sound of gauntlet dropping.)

I did it in 74 games on RU :serb: 

2 hours ago, Sidus_Preclarum said:

I did.

Anyone did the Challenger ?

I did the challenger pre buff

2 hours ago, _Assad said:

Whoever 3 marks the T95 first is the greatest player (s) on every server. Whoever has T95 3 marks is automatically better than Decha, Navi, Vetro, and all in between.

Get to it fuckers :doge:

I am in the process of doing the T28

If I dont commit seppaku, I will be going for the T95 as well 

5 hours ago, _Assad said:

Whoever 3 marks the T95 first is the greatest player (s) on every server. Whoever has T95 3 marks is automatically better than Decha, Navi, Vetro, and all in between.

Get to it fuckers :doge:

Chainer from F15 Ch4iner from Wish has it.

For the ultimate challenge epeen how about 3-mark, free trained wrong tank type crew, No equip.

Even possible? Like playing with a tank set up and crewed by random pubbies. :look:

the "ur doing it rong" challenge.. playing and marking pubtato style.  Anyone even been crazy enough to try this?

3 hours ago, zapyoug said:

I did the challenger pre buff

I am in the process of doing the T28

If I dont commit seppuku, I will be going for the T95 as well 

I liked the T28, don't miss it though... I kinda like the T95 when I'm not either left behind and get no damage or my team dies before I can even get there.  Won't miss it when I'm done with it either.

I think the T95 takes more patience to play than I have.

11 minutes ago, zapyoug said:

@Rexxie

as #1 T95 dpg NA how would you suggest playing it and did you play it when it was 3 mark-able? 

I could give advice, but I don't think it'd be very valuable. I played the T95 in the old meta & long before marks were a thing - back when getting high DPG in slow tanks didn't necessarily mean hammering W until the match is over.

3 hours ago, kreigermann said:

For the ultimate challenge epeen how about 3-mark, free trained wrong tank type crew, No equip.

Even possible? Like playing with a tank set up and crewed by random pubbies. :look:

the "ur doing it rong" challenge.. playing and marking pubtato style.  Anyone even been crazy enough to try this?

I liked the T28, don't miss it though... I kinda like the T95 when I'm not either left behind and get no damage or my team dies before I can even get there.  Won't miss it when I'm done with it either.

I think the T95 takes more patience to play than I have.

The point though is the three mark shitty tanks because they are shitty and everyone knows they are shitty. Three marking a tank with a purposeful gimp is retarded.

58 minutes ago, Inciatus said:

The point though is the three mark shitty tanks because they are shitty and everyone knows they are shitty. Three marking a tank with a purposeful gimp is retarded.

I didn't say it was a good idea. I was merely suggesting a stupid ass challenge for the elite

Reached 94,4% on O-Ho

Dropped into 93ish tho because first tier 10 match then campinovka with cancer

:feelsbad:

malinovka encounter, top tier and no arty is god tier tho

you can just yolo and thanks to lol view range spot before they reach hill lolololol

thats where i got sub 5k assist game

On 21/07/2016 at 6:20 AM, SkittlesOfSteeI said:

excluding arty the a-44 is probably just as bad as the emil

That triggered me so bad, like, that tank is totaly ok if not even good. You get mobility, decent armor ( cause only the side armor matters) and a decent gun, great at close range, bad at long range. All you have to do is brawl with heavies and outplay them (tier 8 is manageable, t9 is shot for every t7 tank).

The tank can bully lower tiers and can ram (tier for tier) like an e50. Theres nothing better than ramming full helth hellcats (before the nerf) while driving on flat ground.

9 hours ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

04mfBPZ.jpgHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

De Gaulle :awyeah: pins the Croix de guerre on each of your crew members :feelsbad::feelsbad::feelsbad::feelsbad::feelsbad:. Tears well up in his eyes as he kisses the gunner on both cheeks.

I am almost getting misty myself.

What are requirements for Archer 3 marks? If it is around ~1k - 1,2k like most tier 5s (expect O-I Experimental which is like 1,5k) it should be easyish tbh. My DPG with potato 75% crew is around 1k when assist and raw damage is combined.

Also what about AMX M4 DPG?

6 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

Also what about AMX M4 DPG?

Doesnt seem like much. Im at something like 2k DPG right now and im at 89% marks after 56 games

3 marked it in 66 games. Had 81 games in it from years ago before marks were a thing.

Gotta say tho, the tank sucks ass, but 100 less DPM than the tiger1 while having 60% higher alpha kicks total ass in close quarters.IfUjNv4.jpg