BlackAdder

Hype is real

23 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Siimcy said:

South Park is f. awesome! Can't wait. The Stick of truth was also a really awesome game on a side note.

 

I love how they mock everything in subtle way and get away with it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BlackAdder said:

I love how they mock everything in subtle way and get away with it. 

Reminds me now that I got time I need to watch the S19 and some of S18 episodes and I watched them all afaik. After that I need to start with Futurama. :doge: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BlackAdder said:

:cri:

I guess you've watched it already. My bro watched it and said it's a must watch. I've watched some episodes already but thats like not even 1/3 of them. Some I watched when I used to still turn my pc on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Siimcy said:

I guess you've watched it already. My bro watched it and said it's a must watch. I've watched some episodes already but thats like not even 1/3 of them. Some I watched when I used to still turn my pc on.

 

I never liked it actually. But whatever you like. 

 

I have tons of series in buffer. Too bad i have little time :( 

But maybe if i win EuroJackPot this friday :disco:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

I love how they mock everything in subtle way and get away with it. 

Subtle?

We don't have the same definition of subtlety. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was fucking awesome about 10 years ago. It's still good but today's episodes don't hold a candle to the S3-9 ones. 

Just look at the GoT episodes compared to the LoTR one. It's depressing how far they've deviated from what it made them great.

Every season was full of great episodes and a few shitty ones, now's basically the opposite imo.

Maybe i'm just getting old (pun intended).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/24/2016 at 4:53 PM, Sapros said:

Maybe i'm just getting old (pun intended).

I like SP as whole, although new season have more meh episodes, but they cover a lot in past. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheQuagmire said:

New season has started off pretty well so far hopefully it doesn't turn into another PC principle...

I love that PC, because they mock world of righteousness and fagotness. Every shit needs to be PC because of personal safe space, and they really show it in SP.

And i agree, S20 started pretty good. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/07/2016 at 0:22 PM, BlackAdder said:

I never liked it actually. But whatever you like. 

You didn't like Futurama?

I don't even...

And you like South Park...

:cri:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, OOPMan said:

You didn't like Futurama?

I don't even...

And you like South Park...

:cri:

Part of my hate towards unreal shit (SF and stuff), so futurama is same category (one eyed shit, robot...).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, BlackAdder said:

Part of my hate towards unreal shit (SF and stuff), so futurama is same category (one eyed shit, robot...).

Wow. Just Wow.

Well, what you can say. You just dismissed one of the best animated TV shows ever made. Also one of the best SF TV shows as well. All because you can't wrap your mind around something that looks different.

There's no accounting for taste.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OOPMan said:

Wow. Just Wow.

Well, what you can say. You just dismissed one of the best animated TV shows ever made. Also one of the best SF TV shows as well. All because you can't wrap your mind around something that looks different.

There's no accounting for taste.

 

Yep, i'm the real guy. The list goes one, I missed all sorts of Scifi shit. That's the way I'm thinking. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BlackAdder said:

Yep, i'm the real guy. The list goes one, I missed all sorts of Scifi shit. That's the way I'm thinking. 

You have my condolences.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

South Park is pretty damn funny.  I was able to record all season 19 during the last couple weeks.

Not liking Sci Fi is just sad :(

Rick and Morty is coming back soon (December) bitches!  Wubba lubba dub dub!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

komme oot troll komme oot und dee - Lennart Bedrager :minglee:

The boys band together to stand up for their rights. http://southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/s20e04-wieners-out

On 10/4/2016 at 1:20 AM, NightmareMk9 said:

Not liking Sci Fi is just sad :(

1

:PogChamp:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.