Sign in to follow this  
catak

Pz.Kpfw. II setup

6 posts in this topic

the Panzer 2, eh, since its tier 2 I doubt there would be many, if any, who would answer that.

I dont know what equipment you can put on it, nor can I remember what its stats are (all I remember was that I had fun in it) but I would suggest Vents, Optics, and a GLD. as for ammo, you wont need much at tier 2, but may as well load a few clips of gold. it fires what? 10 shells in a mag? so load like 20-30 gold rounds. (enough for 2-3 clips worth)

as for food, I don't think there would be a point. too expensive for tier 2 IMO. 

Run full gold, permanent camo and food. 

If you're going to club seals, make sure you do it properly - irrespective of cost.

I have vents, optics, and binocs. You can do GLD but the handling and aim time are good enough you won't notice the difference much. Have like 100 APCR loaded, you'll never run out of AP anyway so whatever, you'll have it if you really need it. Not much of a food candidate, autocannons are spray and pray and you should be spending most of your time getting close which reduces the value of accuracy or view range boosts.

Skill wise mine doesn't have much of a crew, but priorities should generally be camo, 6th sense, and BIA. Nothing else matters too much.

100 gold rounds, minimum

Equipped with Vents, GLD, and Spall or Toolbox

Both med kits and a repair kit of your choice

Snap Shot, Off-Road Driving, Signal Boosting (I'm serious) > BiA > Repair

I actually managed to run out of AP quite a few times, despite having "only" 8 mags of gold. "pray and spray" fast moving targets after WG throws free tier 2 tanks makes a lot of misses...Light Mk. VIC; and so on...

8-10 mags of gold ir required, despite the fact you are almost never gonna use them all. sometimes enemy has 3-4 super hard french tanks / minimaus, and you need to carry. Also, tier 3 has quite a few tanks that are just hard enough for AP to have no effect...M2 Medium for example...

I think that repairs are nice to have at least on 2 crew members. the tank can sidescrape like a boss, and you can bait the whole mag in your tracks. 20 mm side armor is not gonna be overmatched at the tier 2.

I have 3 skill crew in (trained several for higher tiers), with BIA, 6th, rep, snapshot. I run optics and on mittengard the Scout medal is always mine. Nice exp boost from 300-400 awg spotting. Optics can win the battles at tier 3, your 320 m base is nothing to be ashamed of, lest stack it better.

EGLD+vent+Opt.

Sign in to follow this