catak

Show your T20 setup

13 posts in this topic

Revisiting this tank to work on my Medium skills. I know the tank has exceptional camo and can abuse hills with descent gun depression. I believe I was running Vents, GLD, and Binocs at the time.

What are some of the suggested equipment to take advantage of it's potential? Please share your skills, perks and ammo loadout along with play style.

v/r

Equip:
Vstab, Rammer, Optics

Consumables:
Small Rep, Small Med, Cola

Loadout, 3 HE, split remaining between AP and APCR

Crew Skills: 6th, Repairs. Retrain for BIA and Repairs/6th, then BIA, Repairs, 6th and camo. You're a close range brawler, repairs > camo

Can't load into the game because Mac Wrapper, but here:

Vstab Rammer Optics

Small med, small rep, AFE

3 HE, rest is AP/APCR

Crew

BIA, 6th, snap shot, repairs, camo for third except commander and gunner, who get repairs

Vstab is straight up superior to gld in every way (Im not kidding, it is better in literally every situation) 

rammer... why arent you running one? pls. its a gun rammer. 

and then optics>binos 

ammo is really whatever, just carry a few apcr

and crew just standard med/heavy

6th, rep, handling stats, bia 

B/c I'm a poor baddie, Verts, Rammger, Vents, 25 AP / 20 APCR / 3 HE
small Repair, small Aid, AFE, 

and my very badly trained crew

44ef7c0a7c.jpg

I ran vents/rammer/vstab. I also ran small med, small rep kit, and cola. I ran like 2 HE and the rest APCR because tier 9s are spooky. I then played 61 games and 3 marked it and got the 2nd highest DPG on NA.

I run optics because the view range is meh to begin with and is decent enough once you use it. I have a really bad crew skill set-up so i won't bother using mine as an example. I found the gun handling good enough for damage dealing and am really enjoying clubbing in it. 

I'm also running small rep/med kits and autofe because i'm a poor free2play player. running a good amount of AP and APCR since ammo capacity is not a worry in the tank. 

I currently run a 6th sense + repair crew on my T20 because i can't stand waiting for repairs to happen. Really annoys me. Also snapshot's and smooth ride's minor gun handling buffs are pretty helpful. 

edit: bear in mind this is asia camp meta, so depending on how pubbies play on your server, you can afford to run vents if you have view range skills.

vert stab and rammer are what matters- its a peekaboom tank. binos would be pretty useless on it, choose optics or vents. Honestly ir doesn't really matter which I can't even remember which one I have on,

normal camo/repair/6th medium skills and a good bit of american god apcr

i run vstabs/rammer/optics with 15ap/30apcr/3he

crewskills are:

1. BIA

2. 6th, safe stowage, rest repairs

3. repairs for commander / loader, rest camo

15 hours ago, Jesse_the_Scout said:

Wtf? The vision abuse potential is hax on the T20, what's with all the meh on camo?

^This. I trained camo before repairs. In the current brawling meta, repairs is usually first on a medium tank. The T20 is one of the few mediums left where you might take camo first. The tank has such good inherent camo and vision that, with a camo crew, you can be a Bill-Cosby-level abuser. I do quite a bit of invisisniping and get a lot of spotting damage.

This is one of my favorite tanks and a consistent winner for me.  Carry enough APCR, because in tier 9 games you are probably going to just double tap the 2 button in spawn - I owned an M46 in a hull down DPM battle the other night because I kept going dark and punching APCR through his turret.  I have been set on fire a few times, enough that I went back to AFE on it, but food definitely helped with the derpiness of the gun.