HoPe

DETOX

251 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, westybig said:

id rather walk over 3 kilometres of glass coated in acid than play that gaem again, still love you tho hemang

:cri: i miss you mang

Reasonable start to the campaign, we captured a landing. Funny highlight, 3 stealth WZ-132 get to their position. Look over shoulder and a bloody CDC had followed us and was sitting next to us like a giant school bus.

Dusting off the cobwebs, eagerly waiting for all the actives to return.

Really need some more actives though.

You really are a little twat Joc. Our chances of winning were 5%. And you come bragging on a forum cause your team won?

Seriously, what do you do in a clan besides show up and shoot shit? Did you call, do strats or something?

I made that strat and on the previous 2 nights it beat Pyro and another clan rated higher than us. Not so bad for a 47% clan. We do not appreciate your so called banter, it comes across as a bunch of idiots flapping their pathetic gums. Funny how you drag clans down.

17j9b9aibog7ejpg.jpg

Hilly probably committed sudoku after that.

12 minutes ago, HoPe said:

...you come bragging on a forum cause your team won?

How quickly you forget. Alcohol really does fuck your memory.

JOC, still flapping his gums without making an intelligent sound. No wonder CHE got rid of you, god you dragged their name down. Now it's poor OMEGA's turn to get stuck with you.

The only fuckwit around here to be chat banned is some pathetic fool called JOC469. Silence is golden.

1 minute ago, HoPe said:

JOC, still flapping his gums without making an intelligent sound. No wonder CHE got rid of you, god you dragged their name down. Now it's poor OMEGA's turn to get stuck with you.

The only fuckwit around here to be chat banned is some pathetic fool called JOC469. Silence is golden.

How exactly does that strat work, curiosity is getting the better of me.

10 hours ago, Nutkase said:

well.

The light tanks get a good view of the Siegfried Line, Heavies get to camo in with the buildings and the TDs go into the bunkers to defend the Siegfried Line from those who dare to cross.

I heard 3-6 tanks v 10 tanks is the new meta.

17 hours ago, Nutkase said:

How it worked was pouncing on their lights then engaging their heavies in the F5 area from distance. OMEGA got a lucky blind shot in driving off one of our support vehicles early. Changed the whole outcome.

1 hour ago, HoPe said:

How it worked was pouncing on their lights then engaging their heavies in the F5 area from distance. OMEGA got a lucky blind shot in driving off one of our support vehicles early. Changed the whole outcome.

LUCK? ok if you call our strat luck lel.

Up all night to get LUCKY^tm

5 hours ago, HoPe said:

Its a shit strat.

And yes, I have been caller in a shit clan. I do know what its like. Still doesnt make that strat viable.

Not that you want or care for any advice, but if youre set on turtling, you need to do it better. 1 scout is the most you need out on the field, your TDs should be at the F6 corner where they can cover the field  and move in to the city. and you shouldnt expect it to work.

Not a turtle friendly map, and better teams will always have the advantage if you give them the initiative. Stop camping and take the fight to them. 

Strat worked though. It won us two good games so not fail. The luck aspect I mentioned above was OMEGA blind firing in an IS-3 at a position with HE from 400+ and hitting one of out TD's for 600HP and setting him alight. He left his position whereas if he had stayed that may have turned the game.

We missed two players that were critical for that strat and the fill ins just didn't get the same results.

What were those results? a couple more hits on their lights. If those hit our lights would have won owning the field and then hitting their IS-3's from distance. The lights were the important aspect of the game. The day before after winning the field we capped them out using the lights.

1 hour ago, HoPe said:

Strat worked though. It won us two good games so not fail. The luck aspect I mentioned above was OMEGA blind firing in an IS-3 at a position with HE from 400+ and hitting one of out TD's for 600HP and setting him alight. He left his position whereas if he had stayed that may have turned the game.

We missed two players that were critical for that strat and the fill ins just didn't get the same results.

What were those results? a couple more hits on their lights. If those hit our lights would have won owning the field and then hitting their IS-3's from distance. The lights were the important aspect of the game. The day before after winning the field we capped them out using the lights.

Bear in mind, blind-firing is not 'luck' in clan wars. If you are going against a top tier clan, expect them to blind-fire common locations or places tanks have been hit from. 

Also I'd prefer a more concentrated strat where you can get as many tanks you can to bear on the enemy. Splitting up like that makes it harder for your team to win if your team has a lower individual skill compared to the enemy. The best way to overcome that gap is to simply have more guns in brawls and snowball to a win. 

That being said, a slight tweak to that strat and it should work a lot better imho.

6 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Bear in mind, blind-firing is not 'luck' in clan wars. If you are going against a top tier clan, expect them to blind-fire common locations or places tanks have been hit from. 

Also I'd prefer a more concentrated strat where you can get as many tanks you can to bear on the enemy. Splitting up like that makes it harder for your team to win if your team has a lower individual skill compared to the enemy. The best way to overcome that gap is to simply have more guns in brawls and snowball to a win. 

That being said, a slight tweak to that strat and it should work a lot better imho.

Pretty much my thoughts. Too passive out on the field side, and doesnt have numbers in the city. Getting the TDs closer in towards the heavies should help a lot, and IMO having that many LTs is unnecessary. In fairness though, if it works, then its not really stupid. If the current meta on Siegfried is F5/F6 pushes, then its a decent counter, but I dont see it working so well against city pushes.

2 hours ago, karl0ssus1 said:

Pretty much my thoughts. Too passive out on the field side, and doesnt have numbers in the city. Getting the TDs closer in towards the heavies should help a lot, and IMO having that many LTs is unnecessary. In fairness though, if it works, then its not really stupid. If the current meta on Siegfried is F5/F6 pushes, then its a decent counter, but I dont see it working so well against city pushes.

I wouldn't even have TDs. I'd run a 50 100 instead to capitalise on an enemy push.

Not this shit again, both of you go home...

@JOC469@HoPe

You're both adults fucking act like it...

5 hours ago, Sturm_Jager said:

Not this shit again, both of you go home...

@JOC469@HoPe

You're both adults fucking act like it...

shhh you, I'm on long service leave at the moment and I need this shit throwing to sustain me.