HoPe

DETOX

251 posts in this topic

CBCE6Ts.png

On 8/12/2016 at 6:29 PM, HoPe said:

We have been very successful in the past in the right events winning many reward tanks for those that are committed.

LOL

And here's the twin fuckwit...

Idea of a recruiting thread is needed members, didn't get many. So for around 15 actives we did pretty well I though and we had a stress free time. But of course we can't all be calling gods like you two, doing the ultimate strats while carrying your team to victory. 

Your team carried you JOC, wasn't your doing noob. Just a pleb.

Oh look, I have stumbled into a "recruitment thread" for a clan of shitters on a website that is frequented by (mostly) guds that would have the sense to not join this cesspool of a clam. Maybe you would have had more luck on Whirlpool? You nights also want to add the disclaimer *past performance is not an indicator of future performance. I feel sorry for anyone that joined this clan for the campaign as they would have been robbed of an opportunity to get a tank.

Enjoy creating shitter clans because no one will have you.

5 hours ago, JOC469 said:

Oh look, I have stumbled into a "recruitment thread" for a clan of shitters on a website that is frequented by (mostly) guds that would have the sense to not join this cesspool of a clam. Maybe you would have had more luck on Whirlpool? You nights also want to add the disclaimer *past performance is not an indicator of future performance. I feel sorry for anyone that joined this clan for the campaign as they would have been robbed of an opportunity to get a tank.

Enjoy creating shitter clans because no one will have you.

Wow. So somehow a twat likes you gets into good clans and you feel you can belittle others efforts. Personally I'm amazed anyone wants a toxic bit of shit like you.

For a good half of this campaign we were solidly in the running for tanks which is a fair effort considering the amount of active players in this area and only 400 prize tanks.

There are plenty of players on this forum that would have fitted into the team nicely, not all people need to find teams that carry their pathetic asses.

In all honesty who cares if they did or didn't get tanks? If it triggers you that much, take to PMs and stop shitting up the SEA section.

I knew I should have taken a screenshot from 5 days ago where the highest ranked DETOX player was outside of the rewards. I didn't want to gloat then in case there were some DQs, but you just keep that dream alive where you think that you were competitive. @neokai actually did a good analysis/synopsis on the tank distribution on the official forum looking at top clans per front against the proportion of reward tanks won. Except you've been banned from there. LOL.

@FeeTFooD VPA were playing the western front. It was them throwing matches on the east that they got caught out for, but they were not in the running for tanks on that front.

1 hour ago, JOC469 said:

I knew I should have taken a screenshot from 5 days ago where the highest ranked DETOX player was outside of the rewards. I didn't want to gloat then in case there were some DQs, but you just keep that dream alive where you think that you were competitive. @neokai actually did a good analysis/synopsis on the tank distribution on the official forum looking at top clans per front against the proportion of reward tanks won. Except you've been banned from there. LOL.

@FeeTFooD VPA were playing the western front. It was them throwing matches on the east that they got caught out for, but they were not in the running for tanks on that front.

Wow, stalking us much you pathetic twat?

5 days ago we just fell out of contention and that is not the half way mark idiot. Don't suppose you took a SS of day 2 then when a bunch of us where around position 100.

And before you carry on and on maybe take Politx advice and just go away, not the thread for this fool.

FeetFool, you are just an idiot who didn't even know what area VPA were competing in, maybe STFU.

42 minutes ago, HoPe said:

5 days ago we just fell out of contention and that is not the half way mark idiot. Don't suppose you took a SS of day 2 then when a bunch of us where around position 100.

And before you carry on and on maybe take Politx advice and just go away, not the thread for this fool.

FeetFool, you are just an idiot who didn't even know what area VPA were competing in, maybe STFU.

You would help your situation by not reacting to it. 

2 hours ago, Politx_Killer said:

In all honesty who cares if they did or didn't get tanks? If it triggers you that much, take to PMs and stop shitting up the SEA section.

Plenty of others who shits up the SEA section just fine without this.

This is more entertaining then the "I only lose because my teams are shit" 

2 hours ago, Politx_Killer said:

Rather it here than in the main thread. We need to keep that one strictly on topic.

1 hour ago, HoPe said:

Last time you called me feetfool you got permabanned from the official forums and I had a 6 month holiday. 

Please try and be more creative hopey. We want more drunken rants to get turned into kpop. 

2 hours ago, Saffee said:

Plenty of others who shits up the SEA section just fine without this.

This is more entertaining then the "I only lose because my teams are shit" 

I could handle it if there was quality banter. But this is pathetic, needs at least a spicey meme or 2.

It's the lack of banter mixed with trivial down voting which suggests people take it a bit too seriously... and that's just a bit weird.

2 hours ago, Ezz said:

It's the lack of banter mixed with trivial down voting which suggests people take it a bit too seriously... and that's just a bit weird.

I'm a fan of the subtle ad hominem in this thread. 

4 minutes ago, FeeTFooD said:

I'm a fan of the subtle as hominem in this thread. 

Son, that shit is about as subtle as HTD wanting to believe the hellcat was balanced.

6 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Son, that shit is about as subtle as HTD wanting to believe the hellcat was balanced.

Was my irony too subtle?

6 minutes ago, Ezz said:

But the Hellcat is penetrable. You can kill it, so its balanced.

2 minutes ago, FeeTFooD said:

Was my irony too subtle?

I don't know to be honest. I haven't actually read the thread. In fact it was only when i was doing a summation of all the random shit in the other thread that i noticed there wasn't any of the pigtail pulling going on. And there in the 'Next unread topic' was this...