HoPe

DETOX

251 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Otto-matic Reiffel said:

I think you'll just find that Hopfull has been a relentless dickhead throughout his stints here. Tends to make people hate him a lot.

Enjoy your stay, please don't follow his example out of some misguided notion of clan loyalty.

Pretty sure it's hopey borrowing someone's account.

12 hours ago, MalusRhom said:

Wow. I was happy reading some other threads in these forums and then I see this thread.

The same ganging up bullying my kids go through at school.

If your kid acts anything like hopey, it may be better that he learns early that jackarsing about doesn't win you many friends. Best case he becomes desensitised and develops a stronger sense of self as a result. Worst case... well i wouldn't be too hopefullll.

7 hours ago, Storm said:

Ummm no. I was actually directed to these forums by one of your own clan. He was really rude to me and harassing me before the game had even started. I eventually opened a dialogue with him after the game and once he got past his animosity (sort of) he directed me here.

1 hour ago, Ezz said:

If your kid acts anything like hopey, it may be better that he learns early that jackarsing about doesn't win you many friends. Best case he becomes desensitised and develops a stronger sense of self as a result. Worst case... well i wouldn't be too hopefullll.

I don't know what you're referring to, I presume he hasn't behaved appropriately in forums? In clan chat/wars he is actually great. For those of us who aren't hard core tankers we need someone with a patient, easy-going and accepting style. After all, it is just a game.

As to my kids no, they don't deserve it tyvm. My eldest is learning but it is a very confusing and difficult time for him. Trying to teach your kid that sometimes there are just jock-douchebag kids that when in a group feel like gods but get them on their own and they piss their pants ... without being so direct about it. People are mean, tribal, we all have to deal with it at many points in our lives and I am sure he will be fine in time. As a society and especially the internet gaming community I thought this sort of toxic behaviour was frowned upon nowadays as we know how mean and damaging it can be, especially when sustained over a period of time? Really, is there any need to be such bullies? You could simply choose not to read his threads but instead you guys are taking alot more malicious path.

That being said, I won't get involved anymore. I am new here and will probably just lurk and learn what I can from some of the interesting threads in here.

Many things are frowned upon these days,  for instance deliberately antagonizing a community at every opportunity. It offers little but as witnessed will galvanize that community in their views.  Kids really should learn very early that if you keep annoying the big kids you'll get your arse handed to you time and time again.

A little snapshot of why nobody likes him. His entire posting history on both forums basically accounts for this sort of mind numbing, inane shitposting.

On 11/23/2016 at 8:49 PM, MalusRhom said:

Wow. I was happy reading some other threads in these forums and then I see this thread.

The same ganging up bullying my kids go through at school.

Sometimes I wonder if lines are being crossed. 

But for the most part, this is a two-way street, he has brought much of this upon himself through a long history of being needlessly antagonistic. Ask him yourself some time, the guy has (or had) a bad habit of getting on the sauce and having a go. This isnt picking on the one kid because he's different, this is picking on the one kid because he acted like an ass. Childish, maybe, but not necessarily unjustified or wrong.

On 11/24/2016 at 3:11 AM, Storm said:

50:50 odds. 

Its not like it hasnt happened before...

DoPeFooLLL also has a choice here. He comes here knowingly and acts like a dickhead. He doesn't have to come to these forums, except maybe because he was banned from the WG forums - again for being a dick.

On 04/10/2016 at 0:29 PM, HoPe said:

On a plus side I can only think of one purple who I don't get along with.

Put me down for 1 ticket please.

Wondering if this is his reroll, or somebody taking the piss. Not sure.

signature.png

Who really knows which account he's playing on at any particular time though, he seems to have a never ending supply of idiots willing to share their account details so he can sockpuppet and bypass forum bans.

On 11/26/2016 at 7:23 AM, JOC469 said:

DoPeFooLLL also has a choice here. He comes here knowingly and acts like a dickhead. He doesn't have to come to these forums, except maybe because he was banned from the WG forums - again for being a dick.

Dear JOC... Your post reflects yourself, do you realise this? Or do you think your retarded posts are somehow winning something?

On 11/29/2016 at 1:40 PM, Cronk said:

Wondering if this is his reroll, or somebody taking the piss. Not sure.

signature.png

Who really knows which account he's playing on at any particular time though, he seems to have a never ending supply of idiots willing to share their account details so he can sockpuppet and bypass forum bans.

Much like PBCOC... go figure,,,

Yeah, you are an irrelevant idiot and add nothing.

3 minutes ago, HoPe said:

Dear JOC... Your post reflects yourself, do you realise this? Or do you think your retarded posts are somehow winning something?

Pretty sure I'd count this as winning

Wpl1ELX.png

Just fucking wow. Shame on the rest of this community for being so silent at this!

This is fucking disgraceful.

21 minutes ago, MalusRhom said:

Just fucking wow. Shame on the rest of this community for being so silent at this!

Calm ya tits, no one reads this section.

24 minutes ago, MalusRhom said:

You're listening to hopey's twist. Most of us don't care anymore at this point. 

50 minutes ago, MalusRhom said:

Lol. you must be new around here.

3 hours ago, MalusRhom said:

Well you're the one in the same clan. Speaks volumes.

3 hours ago, PityFool said:

Calm ya tits, no one reads this section.

A responsible reaction from a "Head Moderator". Just looking at the figures for this subforum and the responses it seems like you are wrong.

3 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

You're listening to hopey's twist. Most of us don't care anymore at this point. 

I'm not listening to any twist. I came to these forums and then found the SEA subforum. I then read the threads on DETOX and find a few people who are contributing nothing except shitting up his/our threads ... as retribution for earlier misbehaviour. The only time I speak to Hopeful is when I make myself available for clan wars/detaches and I have not spoken about any of this with any of the clan. As for not caring, there are a select few people who "don't care" but contribute alot to the continued harassment and circle-jerk of each other.

3 hours ago, Saffee said:

Lol. you must be new around here.

Yep, I admit that. It doesn't discount my point nor validate JOC's actions. Hope might have some amazingly terrible forum history that has affected your lives enough to warrant some of this.

1 hour ago, Ezz said:

Well you're the one in the same clan. Speaks volumes.

This goes up there with "I know you are but what am I". Good one, you got me.

1 minute ago, MalusRhom said:

A responsible reaction from a "Head Moderator". Just looking at the figures for this subforum and the responses it seems like you are wrong.

Clearly the satire in that one was lost on you.

by the way we are in no way supporting joc's actions, let me make that clear. 

24 minutes ago, MalusRhom said:

... as retribution for earlier continued misbehaviour.

It's just a constant barrage of inane shittery from hopey, he has never contributed anything to this forum and never will because he always drags himself into mud slinging contests, if you seriously think he is somehow innocent in this entire affair you really need to remove those rose tinted glasses and actually take a look through his post history.

I'd give better than 50/50 odds that it's hopey sockpuppeting.

Same MO as usual, be a dick until he pisses everyone off and they gang up on him, then bring in a sockpuppet to defend himself with the same old accusations of cyber bullying and mod bias.

Hopey 101.

Even if it's a separate poster, he's probably a stooge typing what Hopey tells him to type.