Fedaykin89

The Czech Kolo-Hose - The Tier 1 Abomination

39 posts in this topic

24bvhwy.jpg

The image above says it all. It's absolutely bonkers just how much you have to pull out of your ass for a really UP Tier 1 tonk.

Seriously now, what the f**k were WG even thinking when they implemented this thing? It gets eaten alive by T1s, it can't pen T45s frontally with AP, Light-something-something-British-Tier-2 delete it from the map in 2 seconds flat (even from medium range), it barely moves and barely has any camo.

Not that camo is relevant in any way, shape or form on Himmelsdorf or that clusterfuck of a map called Mittengard

So yeah, officially I can't Ace a f**king Tier 1. Player Card Revoked?

T-45s have some frontal weakspots that should make them not too awful to play against in this tank.  In fact, your DPM is better than theirs is.

According to wotreplays, Ace is above 900 XP, so you still have a ways to go.

Looking at the state of the game the last thing I would expect is WG giving a flying fuck about T1, or anything lowtier for that matter.

I'm kind of wondering why it matters, tbh

tier 1 is godawful and there's literally no reason to ever play one after your first 1k battles

27 minutes ago, PlanetaryGenocide said:

tier 1 is godawful and there's literally no reason to ever play one after your first 1k battles

^^

1 hour ago, PlanetaryGenocide said:

100 battles. i came back once, and left immediately. However, i do know players from my old clan. UT1, which contained the remnants of the famous seal clubbing Tier1 clan, and i knew people who had played over 25k battles at tiers 1 and 2, but I could not do it. The tier is so stupid they should give enough free xp from the battle training to skip them all.

36 minutes ago, garryallen said:

100 battles. i came back once, and left immediately. However, i do know players from my old clan. UT1, which contained the remnants of the famous seal clubbing Tier1 clan, and i knew people who had played over 25k battles at tiers 1 and 2, but I could not do it. The tier is so stupid they should give enough free xp from the battle training to skip them all.

And you look at UT1 player stats and they're woeful in anything above tier 3 unless it's a T67...

2 hours ago, PlanetaryGenocide said:

Tbh it's mostly ego, the fact that I can't Ace this bugger is like an annoying itch

@Kuroialty Holy shitballs, what did people do in this thing, kill the entire Tier 2 enemy team?!

20 minutes ago, Fedaykin89 said:

Tbh it's mostly ego, the fact that I can't Ace this bugger is like an annoying itch

@Kuroialty Holy shitballs, what did people do in this thing, kill the entire Tier 2 enemy team?!

Please keep playing it for the foreseeable future, it's the last thing I need to kill for Expert: CZ and Master Tanker and nobody plays the damn thing.

I was even asked yesterday by a newbie "K-Housenka?! What is that?!", so yeah, I see your point :))

2 hours ago, Hellvn said:

And you look at UT1 player stats and they're woeful in anything above tier 3 unless it's a T67...

Eeeehhhhhhh anything below 800 in a t67 is woeful. And you forgot the pzb2, you must not have come cross many of the 3 man platoons my clanmates did, but those sealclubbers managed almost 80% win rates in those. The only thing that scared me in my luchs at tier 4, other than derp guns, was 3 of those rolling down the road going pew pew with apcr spam.

There's only two ways that a three man Unicum B2 platoon can lose.

1. They get capped out

2. They encounter 3 Matildas

41 minutes ago, gdgrim said:

Are you crying about T1?

:QBFlip:

Wouldn't you be annoyed that you can't Ace a tier 1 vehicle, the entry-level tier?

I would never attempt to do it. Why willingly indulging in misery?

36 minutes ago, gdgrim said:

I would never attempt to do it. Why willingly indulging in misery?

Well, it's SUPPOSED to be easy-peasy & cheeki-breeki....

7 hours ago, Fedaykin89 said:

Well, it's SUPPOSED to be easy-peasy & cheeki-breeki....

The problem is that since ace tanker is based on a percentage (you have to beat 99% of people who've played it in base xp) of the people who actually play it, and nobody plays it... your ace tanker is probably being denied by 2 or 3 seal clubbers who play the tank better than you do.

Because nobody plays the khousenka

Have you tried HE penning soft targets (like other kolohousenkas)

also:

On 8/25/2016 at 5:21 PM, PlanetaryGenocide said:

2 hours ago, ironcladgnome said:

Have you tried HE penning soft targets (like other kolohousenkas)

also:

HE in Tier 1 is OK-ish, lots of flat angles everywhere. Against Tier 2 you don't even do any damage at all.

@PlanetaryGenocide I know how Ace Tankers are calculated, of course, but as you people said - who the hell would play this thing, even for seal clubbing?!
Usually people go for the T1 or the Loltraktor for that.

I don't know, this tank doesn't seem to be all that bad.

2iizg9j.png

.This keeps up, I could easily eclipse everyone on dpgwhores.  Not sure about that Ace medal though.

On 8/27/2016 at 5:44 AM, Fedaykin89 said:

HE in Tier 1 is OK-ish, lots of flat angles everywhere. Against Tier 2 you don't even do any damage at all.

@PlanetaryGenocide I know how Ace Tankers are calculated, of course, but as you people said - who the hell would play this thing, even for seal clubbing?!
Usually people go for the T1 or the Loltraktor for that.

That's the thing.  There's just enough people playing it, and enough of them are good enough players, that the ace mark is really fucking high

for example. 998 damage in a Cruiser IV is generally enough for an ace tanker in that thing, yet according to Kuro it's not for this, because wtf

nx0tgp.jpg

I now have more Kolobanov's medals with this tank than Ace medals and am outperforming every Russian that shows up on wot-news.  In fact, I'm not sure how I'm able to perform so much better than anyone else.

Then the whole situation really is bonkers... WHO is the ellusive Kolo-House guru on EU server? :))