NightmareMk9

Class Action Lawsuit filed against Apple for Touchscreen Defect in the 6 and 6 plus

57 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, It's_Matra said:

adb backup [-f <file>] [-apk|-noapk] [-shared|-noshared] [-all] [-system|nosystem] [<packages...>]

That will do everything bar calendar information and contacts (which are synched through your Google account anyway if you enabled that option) for Android 4.0+

No root required

I thought before I posted so I hope the later comment isn't aimed at myself, I posted no Apple hate prior

- though they do steal other people's ideas and peddle them as their own over-priced ideas 2 years later. *cough* multi-point touchscreen, MMS, Swype (also ripped off by Swiftkey tbf), GIFs, Stylus/Smart Pen, Apps (though in Apple's defense they did produce the first easy way of purchasing/installing apps, previously they were horrible JAVA based things) *cough*

That's because people are using them wrong by putting them in their pockets to carry

Thanks. I was aiming at that, no stupid c/p like majestic (i think) preached and mocked apple about.

Hate isn't towards you. :kappa:

On 30.8.2016 at 4:30 AM, Nekommando said:

To be honest I kinda missed the old days when phones were supposed to be small, battery last a week if not more, and you answer the call by simply flipping or pressing a single solid button.

If I want to play games/ shitpoast on interwebs/ etc I use a PC. Or a tablet. 

A week? What? I bet If I turn my old Nokia back on (haven't used it in 5 years) it'll still run :doge: 

45 minutes ago, GoddamnMoistOwlettesTesla said:

A week? What? I bet If I turn my old Nokia back on (haven't used it in 5 years) it'll still run :doge: 

Do it. And check Facebook in process :doge:

Fucking Apple

“Apple has determined that some iPhone 6 Plus devices may exhibit display flickering or Multi-Touch issues after being dropped multiple times on a hard surface and then incurring further stress on the device,” Apple said in an online notice.

My phone was NOT dropped multiple times and was in nearly perfect condition when it developed the problem.

http://www.apple.com/support/iphone6plus-multitouch/

I guess I'll get $100 back...

21 hours ago, NightmareMk9 said:

Fucking Apple

My phone was NOT dropped multiple times and was in nearly perfect condition when it developed the problem.

http://www.apple.com/support/iphone6plus-multitouch/

I guess I'll get $100 back...

I switched lots of iPhones and I didn't notice that problem. Also i sold even more still no problems with devices. Maybe I'm lucky guy after all.

And that's reason why is switching devices every year when warranty is gone. 

So after 3 chat sessions and a call to Apple, I'm getting almost all my money back :)  I paid a total of $214.92 with tax

We’re happy to tell you that we completed your refund. 

Amount: 194.4 USD
Method: Credit card