• Announcements

• Never

Forum possibly affected by CloudFlare leak. Change your passwords.   02/24/2017

So as some of you may know, today a bug on CloudFlare's proxy service was revealed that caused random data that passed through CloudFlare to leak on request. CloudFlare is a service used by the WoTLabs Forum to set up DNS for the whole domain and cache information in order to reduce the load on our own servers. With this bug, people could potentially get random bits of data that happened to be passing through CloudFlare at the time of the request. So far there is no known public leak of any data originating from WoTLabs. Since this attack could only get random data, it can't be targeted at any website in particular, so the chances of a single website having significant data leaked is small. Even so, I ask that you change your passwords just in case. Better safe than sorry.
MissNurki

[BRAH] It's NOT just a game, brah

506 posts in this topic

98d166e690a7e8ab94ab141fda9db43f.png

It's NOT just a game, brah

Who we are:

Casual clan with skilled players are looking to expand and close in on a 100% activity rate.

We play tier 10 skirmishes regularly, tier 8 skirmishes daily, tier 6 when the clubbers feel like it, and we have cred bonus every day. 

We have several FCs in our clan that lead tier 10 skirmishes, and we freeplay at tier 8. 

Our Financial Unit is level 10, so cred bonus is 50% as of today. When the new patch hits we'll aim higher.

We're a bunch of relaxed and mature guys(and Nurki), that isn't afraid to banter and have a good laugh, while still performing. 

We do NOT play CW as it isn't rewarding anymore, apart form the occasional campaigns that we will tryhard for the members that want to do it. 

Last tier 10 campaign was a success, everyone that wanted a tank(and played) got a tank.

We're respectful of our members personal lives, with families and work, so we don't keep a timer for how long you're online on a daily, but we do expect you to show up when you can and do your part in earning boxes for bonuses. 

What you should be:

Active, social and in for a good laugh- while having the skills needed to perform well in teamplay. No dramaqueen that has a Mariah Carey meltdown over bad RNG, or being TK'd by one of our many triggerhappy members. Have an open mind and be respectful of our valuable FCs, and you'll become one of the guys very quickly.

Stats should preferably be above 2450 wn8 overall, and a higher recent. We will however consider you if you have a solid background in teamplay, is very active and have 2200 wn8+. 

Filthy leechers will be kicked, boy bye.

We've gone bit away from TS3, and we're mostly using Discord. It works very well, we have different rooms for different topics, a nice hangout where you can interact with the clan. Feel free to join us just to chill and be social-ish.

Discord: https://discord.gg/RwZr4gK

Teamspeak: 151.80.230.238:10146

Teamspeak will be open for a while longer, feel free to drop by, but you won't find many people hanging around as we're all in Discord.

:cri::cri: 

why are my stats so shit and why did i join a clan 1 night before 

Yay I can stop posting on the WoT EU forums and shitpost here instead

Korean_Nurkus.gif

:tanfiesta: That clanu logo tho :tanfiesta:

Good luck, may the premshells be with you brah. (FML tired to be plebustats, need to play more and way better)

True dat, guess I'm going to have to learn to fire more premium rounds :P

Every uniscum without a clan tag I see from now on will be told to apply to this glorious klenu.

All hail hypnonurki. All hail hypnonurki, all hail hypnonurki, all hail hypnonurki

iurGAGh.jpg

11 hours ago, Daezara said:

why are my stats so shit and why did i join a clan 1 night before 

you betray me, son?:riot:

1 hour ago, Vindi said:

you betray me, son?:riot:

a1bfc984e69987cd7c2c8fa0d92453d8.jpg

EDIT

It's NOT just a game, brah

This is by far best description. I hate when idiots spams "it's just a game" :nmad:

Nurki without a profile picture :eww:

Good luck with the klanu! :disco:

Why have I never bought the mutz before now... it's probably one of the best T8 meds in the game

You wrote Mutz, you wanted to write T54Mod1 right ?

51 minutes ago, FullGore said:

You wrote Mutz, you wanted to write T54Mod1 right ?

That's why I said one of :P

Mutz is amazing on open maps, mod1 better on city maps

I just want to snugglemonster your clan logo . . .

If only I wasn't a blue shitter.. :feelsbad:

I'll be back when not a shitter, unless you want to make an exception :disco:

57 minutes ago, Archaic_One said:

I just want to snugglemonster your clan logo . . .

I just want to snugglebear OP :kwim:

Teamspeak server is up and hopefully will be running smooth soon(TM).

IP: 151.80.230.238:10146

:disco:

13 hours ago, Jojo_Joseph_Joestar said:

Can my EU account join :^)

Ofc, anything for you sweetheart, HMU :princesscorn:

I do need a clanu for my EU account...

15 hours ago, Zezti said:

If only I wasn't a blue shitter.. :feelsbad:

I'll be back when not a shitter, unless you want to make an exception :disco:

Pretty sure I was a blue shitter around 10k games... 2270 according to noobmeter so it shouldn't be long before you get a nice big arty focus flag above your head

9 hours ago, It's_Matra said:

Pretty sure I was a blue shitter around 10k games... 2270 according to noobmeter so it shouldn't be long before you get a nice big arty focus flag above your head

By my [probably incorrect] calculations, I'll be there in about 300 days, assuming I don't rage uninstall it again.

I may or may not have successfully poached all the good members out of another good clan that was sort of stale. If so, there should be some reeeeeally solid players joining in the next week-ish. Then SH should start up so we can get the buildings going and get credit bonuses.

I desperately need @Gharirey to wake up from hibernation and join in soon. :tanfiesta:

is there any discount for ex-lava fanboys? i'm terribad and i'll never be uni. :tanfiesta:

On 9/13/2016 at 8:23 AM, MissNurki said:

Teamspeak server is up and hopefully will be running smooth soon(TM).

IP: 151.80.230.238:10146

:disco:

Ofc, anything for you sweetheart, HMU :princesscorn:

!!!!

This weekend I will apply x)