MissNurki

[BRAH] It's NOT just a game, brah

537 posts in this topic

I get randomly banned on marybanks stream after writing that she can go to settings and change a setting so she only gets invites from friendslist, because ppl were trolling here with constant invites and she was blacklisting 1 by 1, which took forever. So I PM the moderator, and he's clearly very, VERY special:

missnurki : wtf?

Hendrikferneding : so?

missnurki : That made no sense what so ever

Hendrikferneding : nice viewer or troll?

missnurki : She is getting spammed with invites

Hendrikferneding : okay

missnurki : I tell her that there is a setting to get rid of that

Hendrikferneding : unban

Hendrikferneding : :D

missnurki : and you delete the message and perma-ban me

Hendrikferneding : yes

Hendrikferneding : too much shit. if you were unrightly banned, im sorry. but all this needed to be cleared a but

New Whispers

Hendrikferneding : or wouldnt you say it went too far?

missnurki : But holy shit man, filter it out. There is a difference between the spamming of "unban my fwend" and a bunch of emoticons, and me writing that she can change settings to get rid of the spam

Hendrikferneding : well, i do

Hendrikferneding : the way you guysd here react to bans and timeout despite the chat making fun of her and trolling her is not good

missnurki : Clearly not. You couldn't possibly have read what I wrote before you banned me. Like everyone in the chat was like "lol wat?" when I got banned.

New Whispers

Hendrikferneding : well...youre unbanned. why discuss more?

New Whispers

Hendrikferneding : apearantly this clearing was LONG verdue

New Whispers

Hendrikferneding : if it was me, i would ban more. discussing with a streamer is shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

missnurki : nickname is still not banned. And the whole point with a stream is to interact with the ppl watching. If you don't do that you might as well just share a link for your replays and be done with it.

Hendrikferneding : well... i got 7k followers. i streamed mc. i wont let the chat make her feel awedull

missnurki : And banning ppl is driving them away from the stream, so unless it's someone cancerous, then just time them out

Hendrikferneding : banning idiots is GOOD

New Whispers

Hendrikferneding : if you really think her chat was "good" before... well... youre appearantly part of the problem

missnurki : I don't see how you would interpret my whisper that way.

Hendrikferneding : lol

Hendrikferneding : nvm

New Whispers

Hendrikferneding : you wont learn

missnurki : lol

missnurki : ok

Hendrikferneding : stop this discussion NOW

New Whispers

Hendrikferneding : i mean... i could just ban you outa fun

New Whispers

Hendrikferneding : for discussing

missnurki : You keep whispering me, I had closed window several times.

In addition I added that if he knew her, he should at least let her know about the setting so she wouldn't be bothered anymore.

Where the actual fuck did I write that the chat was "good" before? And look at the fucking amount of NEW WHISPERS, this guys kept fucking nagging me, and it was like ages between each time he wrote me, and without me being active in stream chat(I was playing myself), then gets mad and want to ban me for fun after I respond to his whine, like wtf bitch are you menopausal. I just waited a bit and then posted a snip of this conversation in the stream chat. Make sure I at least got banned for something real, then move over to Dakis stream. Bye Felicia! :wave:

This is what you get when someone gives moderator perms to the poor kid with downsyndrome who probably eats lead paint chips. Unfortunately, many streamers seem to enjoy modding the most autistic people they can find and letting them run free off the leash.

Never heard of her, so had to check vids. She uses Norwegian client :eww:

Bye Felicia! 

:feelsbad: Discord realy kills the shitposting here

46 minutes ago, SuicideRushScout said:

:feelsbad: Discord realy kills the shitposting here

Like everyone from clan is here... 

It's sad see wot forum full (and with good players) while wotlabs starving for more users.

On 1/19/2017 at 5:03 AM, BlackAdder said:

Like everyone from clan is here... 

It's sad see wot forum full (and with good players) while wotlabs starving for more users.

Good players? On the main forum? 

art-Obama-laughing-420x0.jpg

2 hours ago, KruggWulf said:

Good players? On the main forum? 

art-Obama-laughing-420x0.jpg

I saw @weenis FAME is gud klanu, ergo Peenis is gud player. Should i go on? 

Keep forgetting about this forum, our Discord is poppin' so our social needs are covered and then some :D

3434.jpg

anyone who ever dealt with woman

shouldn't be that suprisded

On 19.1.2017 at 7:11 PM, MissNurki said:

https://discord.gg/RwZr4gK

Feel free to join in folks :wave:

Du ser litt streng ut med den leppestiften men jeg mistenker fremdeles at du har et hjerte av gull :)
Håper alt er bra Nurket

10 hours ago, ProxyCentauri said:

Du ser litt streng ut med den leppestiften men jeg mistenker fremdeles at du har et hjerte av gull :)
Håper alt er bra Nurket

Figured we hadn't had much shitposting here so have a couple of videos too

Above video might not be available in the USA due to copyright claim on Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone

48 minutes ago, It's_Matra said:

snap

The pew-pew is real in this one. :doubleguns:

The rocks are my arch-nemesis, especially the ones, which are covered with bushes from one side. :wut:

On 29.1.2017 at 11:49 PM, Folterknecht said:

anyone who ever dealt with woman

Reveal hidden contents

shouldn't be that suprisded

My PC is fried, hilfe!

16422298_10212542166255436_1263902360570

RIP in pepperoni.

45 minutes ago, MissNurki said:

My PC is fried, hilfe!

16422298_10212542166255436_1263902360570

RIP in pepperoni.

either GPU, TFT, cable or something isnt seated correctly.

I 'd start by pulling out your GPU and plugging in the monitor cable into the back of the motherboard using the iGPU. Also check the cable seating on the end of the monitor.

1 hour ago, Folterknecht said:

either GPU, TFT, cable or something isnt seated correctly.

I 'd start by pulling out your GPU and plugging in the monitor cable into the back of the motherboard using the iGPU. Also check the cable seating on the end of the monitor.

I got it back to "normal" with turning it off, pulling the plug, spamming power button, and then starting it again. Restarted several times before that and it didn't work. I also tried unplugging and plugging everything, updating all software, etc. Now when I play and the graphics get slightly more demanding it's flickering so hard I can't see shit, FPS is going to fuckall randomly, frame freezes for a half sec once in a while during load.

GPU reaches 86c after 1 minute of 'high quality' benchmark. It also spikes to 100% GPU usage randomly, without anything being on, dunno if that's normal or nah.

No dust.

Also have issues every time I boot. First it's that issue with the fan not working, so I have to manually boot every time. And now it's added "no operative system was found" so I have to reboot at least once to get it sorted. It sometimes struggles to find stuff I plug in the usb ports.

woman *sigh

Please do as I told you - plug the monitor cable into the back of the motherboard to use the iGPU and report back. Diagnosing a problem works best with a somewhat systematic approach, you 're all over the place.

edit: and pull out the GPU (390 if I remember it right?) before doing so.

14 hours ago, Folterknecht said:

woman *sigh

Please do as I told you - plug the monitor cable into the back of the motherboard to use the iGPU and report back. Diagnosing a problem works best with a somewhat systematic approach, you 're all over the place.

edit: and pull out the GPU (390 if I remember it right?) before doing so.

You do realise you are asking a woman to do something logical...?

I threw 700 euros on the problem and it went bye-bye :wave:

Was the CPU or mobo, I had already re-seated and plugged everything possible.

15 minutes ago, MissNurki said:

I threw 700 euros on the problem and it went bye-bye

sounds like what the EU tried to do with Greece 

:trump:

On 09/02/2017 at 0:26 PM, Sergeant_Fgt said:

sounds like what the EU  Germany tried to do with Greece 

:trump:

FTFY

2 hours ago, It's_Matra said:

sounds like what the EU  Germany tried to do with Greece 

FTFY

Isn't that the same ? :bigdoge:

Screw France/ hail Brexit  :microdoge:

I keep forgetting about recruitment topics after we moved to Discord, lol. Better make some recruitment-ish post. :princesscorn:

Our financial unit is level 10, and we've been runing bonuses daily. We have been playing a lot of tier 10 skirmishes lately, and fill in the blanks with tier 8s. We're currently looking for active SH players that aren't scared to play aggressive in tier 10 and is comfortable mostly free-playing tier 8s.

We're casual, meaning no screaming and crying over a loss, we rather calmly go through what went wrong and aim to not repeat dumb shitz.

The clan as a whole is mature in the sense that we won't go starting drama, we banter back and forth without being butthurt, and we're there to have a good time while performing at a decent level. Most of us are adults, the few younger ones we have in the clan gives me hope for the future generation, such great people!

If you would want to join, but not sure if you fit in? Just PM me or someone else in-game, or join our Discord, and you can join us for SH. :wave:

Achievement unlocked, I've met 3 of the countless recruitment requirements of the 10'th clan EU (by Wot-life).

Mature, adult and I know what is discord. It was still a tough grind, so if you could lower the other expected values, just for a drunk Friday night, that would be great!  :serb:

Image result for that would be great empty meme