flare_phoenix

Chrysler K - new T8 prem American heavy

128 posts in this topic

they threatened him to strike it, then he took it down to be correct. He also lost his CC status.

I saw Foch's bit.  I like him.  He'll go on about how you have to fire premium while he rapes entire teams using standard rounds.  He was the best advertising for premium tanks and he didn't sound like he was sucking WG's collective cock.  I hope WG left him as a CC. 

Here is the video for those who want to watch it. 

200 pen is more than enough for a tank with [email protected]/h, considering its armor.

Its an 8/10 if you only fire reg shells, 9/10 if you shoot apcr. 9.5 if it doesn't catch on fire from the front.

US heavies don't usually get FF(nor does it have the incentive to since its got engine/fuel in the back), if this thing gets lit from the front then you can't mount food, it doesn't matter that much if you just go with the reg repair/med/AFE, but fi you want to pad a little and replace AFE with cola theres gonna be some foreseeable problems.

Does this mean the T32 can finally get an accuracy buff? I can live with the penetration, I just want the shells to kinda' go where I point the gun.

4 hours ago, StranaMechty said:

RDoes this mean the T32 can finally get an accuracy buff? I can live with the penetration, I just want the shells to kinda' go where I point the gun.

Why they should? Tier 8 is bullshit anyway and t32 has other problems besides accuracy. Dont you think they should rework the entire game at this point? And what about meds? Maps hello? This tanks makes me feel good about selling the t32 a one trick pony that is worse than the tier 7 version of it. 

About Foch WG has maybe made a huge pr mistake by doing that depending on how the rest of the community will react (implying they have a brain or will to do so). This might also make Foch's youtube channel bigger since many will subscribe to his channel to support him. 

Now what i would really like to see is the youtubers saying that what wg did was wrong and that they support Foch. They should start saying how things really are and tell people to stop buying these tanks since it is just a fucking cash grab.

When these youtubers will realize that they are opinion leaders and people will follow what they say (see QB's fans/sheep) WG will start shitting their pants and either kill this game completely or try to really fix it. I know now you will say "but QB and the others are in WG pocket" yes it is true, but even QB knows that this game is dying and it will not last for much longer, so for sure he has some other form or income in the future. And sure they can fucking sue all of them, but that will simply backfire for WG:  WG  will force them to shut down their wot related channels (not the rest) and followers will know what kind of shitheads they are and quit the game thus killing it.

So bringing back what Garbad i believe said a while ago, this game like all games belongs to the gamers. If we say to them jump they have to jump. They are our employees not the other way around and these youtubers like it or not, are the opinion leaders that people follow. 

Beyond the gaming stuff, my blood is boiling because these shitheads think they can prevent people from expressing their opinion with no consequence. Sure Foch might have crossed  a bit the line (i dont think so but just my imo) with his "insults" but they are toying with freedom of speech, and that should not be allowed, it must not be allowed. 

I am fucking pissed by what they have done they really deserved to be punished for it. 

WG threats over monetizing with their content, after criticism for them monetizing with pay to win content. Pretty standard.

I played a few games on my sheriff account last night and ill have a few more tonight. 

The gun actually performs quite well and it feels fairly mobile.

Its the rear mounted turret that will put plenty of pubbies off though. 

Are those hinges at the rear of the hull?  I expect the entire thing to open up like a clamshell.  Easily one of the three ugliest tanks in the game, IMHO.  Not sure what the other two are, but three seems like a good number.

Been seeing a few of them in randoms today, they were tough nuts to crack for the most part.  But I also haven't spent any time learning the armor layout, either.

In all honesty, Foch went WAY over the top with this one. The trend of WG to put in more and more powerful prem tanks withoutout buffing all the rest (that then struggles against the new power houses and generally when bottom tier) is worrying and maybe worthy of some comments, thats true.

But this vid was just slander. Foch is arriving at a point where he should simply stop playing the game as he is obviously not enjoying it any more.

2 minutes ago, Jaegaer said:

In all honesty, Foch went WAY over the top with this one. The trend of WG to put in more and more powerful prem tanks withoutout buffing all the rest (that then struggles against the new power houses and generally when bottom tier) is worrying and maybe worthy of some comments, thats true.

But this vid was just slander. Foch is arriving at a point where he should simply stop playing the game as he is obviously not enjoying it any more.

He did? All he did was say "fuck wg and fuck this tank" and then called them "fucking greedy". Come on. 2 insults in replay is nothing. WG were aware of his style of video and they liked it as long as it benefited them. The problem is they are getting a ton of flak lately and doing damage control. Someone higher up must be pissed since they also removed Circons video which also wasn't super harsh just making fun of WG map design team. 

Fuck you and fuck your opinion!

Come on, 2 insults, thats nothing.

Or is it?

19 minutes ago, Jaegaer said:

Fuck you and fuck your opinion!

Come on, 2 insults, thats nothing.

Or is it?

WG claimed it was slander and DCMA'd him. Fuck you is not slander. Calling a big company greedy isn't slander either. WG overreactd by a mile.

Also have you seen any of Foch's videos? He swears a lot. WG had no problem with it. He also said fuck this tank many times previously. This would be shocking if QB did it, but for foch it's a business as usuall so if WG accepted it before there is no reason to be angry now. 

Also have in mind circons video was taken down non related to the chrysler tank. So something is going on in WG (I assume WG EU since they are a bit silly )

So wait, that 'your map is shit' vid was removed due to WG. Serious? Lol.

9 minutes ago, Ezz said:

yup

26 minutes ago, Ezz said:

It was removed due to attacks/insults on WG employees. Not because "Your map is shit", just clarifying in case you didn't know.

2 hours ago, Ezz said:

Watch the vid yourself. He said WG map designers make their maps with used napkins and that thi is retarded (or something like that). And while I can totally relate to why he is thinking that way a CC should know certain bounds.

Noone would have objected if he said Highway is a boring map with minimal interactions between the falnks which promotes boring cap wins.

2 hours ago, hazzgar said:

yup

nope, see above. All in all the interwebs have become so desensibilized to slander and insults that many people can't relate any more, it seems. CCs should be held to a certain standard in their criticisms and "fuck WG" is certainly not ok.

And, yes, Foch swears a lot and whines a good bit about literally everything in WoT and making him a CC was probably not a clever move - but that nevertheless doesn't mean he is now free to get away with everything.

Cool cool, didn't realise CCs signed up to an agreement around their content. That being the case it seems odd that WG choose to enforce standards with their CCs so inconsistently...

2 hours ago, Ezz said:

Cool cool, didn't realise CCs signed up to an agreement around their content. That being the case it seems odd that WG choose to enforce standards with their CCs so inconsistently...

Doesn't matter what you do, as long as you stand by the company line.

Gaem is gud. Nuffin wrong. ty wg for gibbing nutha prem to spend mah sheckles on. dis wan gud, go bai.

4 hours ago, Jaegaer said:

Watch the vid yourself. He said WG map designers make their maps with used napkins and that thi is retarded (or something like that). And while I can totally relate to why he is thinking that way a CC should know certain bounds.

Noone would have objected if he said Highway is a boring map with minimal interactions between the falnks which promotes boring cap wins.

nope, see above. All in all the interwebs have become so desensibilized to slander and insults that many people can't relate any more, it seems. CCs should be held to a certain standard in their criticisms and "fuck WG" is certainly not ok.

And, yes, Foch swears a lot and whines a good bit about literally everything in WoT and making him a CC was probably not a clever move - but that nevertheless doesn't mean he is now free to get away with everything.

I watched that video. He used strong language like he does often. Again WG didn't have a problem with that before. He said WG map designs are retarded and they make them by making VIctors son sneeze on a napkin. 

Also you miss the point in your amazing defense of our corporate overlords. The thing is assuming both Foch and CC behave like they behaved before WG can't claim they wanted to take those videos down because of their behaviour because that would mean they want ALL videos with such videos taken down. They didn't so it's not about the language or slander. It's about being scared too much criticism is being thrown at wg. Though I get it, "people need to act profesional and be really nice to our corporate overlords, stupid punks, hippies and lefties" huh mate?

5 hours ago, Jaegaer said:

Having his CC status revoked is one thing, but threatening him with a copyright strike and or a defamation action is another thing altogether.

Saying that Foch deserves what he got because he was rude, vulgar and demeaning is neither here nor there. As a youtuber, he should be able to get away with criticising WG because that's how free speech works. You could well argue that his saying WG were greedy scumbags is slanderous, and that might be true, but it seems to be an opinion, an honest comment, if you will.

WG is perfectly entitled to revoke Foch's CC status. But AFAIK there's no contract involved, nor is there an NDA which would bar Foch from saying what he likes on what he likes. What seems to be the gist of the backlash is WG threatening a legal action where there was no basis to do so, and where doing so would amount to nothing short of censorship.

First time I saw this tank today I assumed it was just a typical US heavy, aimed at machine gun port in a T30 and bounced . . . lol.  The cupola is apparently not even a hitbox.  The lower plate worked fine though, although I would have been fucked in most tanks.

32 minutes ago, Archaic_One said:

First time I saw this tank today I assumed it was just a typical US heavy, aimed at machine gun port in a T30 and bounced . . . lol.  The cupola is apparently not even a hitbox.  The lower plate worked fine though, although I would have been fucked in most tanks.

Have you looked up the armor model of the tank? They pulled a KT/JT and decided not to put collision on the MG port.

But the cupola is pennable.  

If you can pen the cupola just shoot the UFP. Just making it harder for yourself since there's only a tiny strip that is even remotely pennable. Think prenerf E5 cupola.