Super_Rybak

Mouse sensitivity and FOV

36 posts in this topic

I played a few games without the server reticle and I was just missing shots all the time. Those are the settings I settled on after your suggestions:

http://imgur.com/a/1vGiY

If this was CSGO I would say mouse settings are important, but this is World of tanks...........find what's stable for you and leave it.

FOV 120, one swipe with my mouse across my pad (45cm) is a 270° turn in the game.

27 minutes ago, X3N4 said:

FOV 120, one swipe with my mouse across my pad (45cm) is a 270° turn in the game.

Yeah, I only had to get used to it so I started with 105. Playing on 120° now :doge:

Thank you all really much for your help! I'm hitting way more shots now and the game is much more enjoyable to play.

I don't get low sensitivity mouse settings. Mouse itself is 1200 and in game it's like that:

VzhRtll.jpg

Should I really try to lower it down? Feels so slow, to be honest.

It helps to have low settings in sniper and cancer mode to account for guns with bad turret bloom, arcade I find less important.

17 hours ago, _EXODUZ_ said:

I don't get low sensitivity mouse settings. Mouse itself is 1200 and in game it's like that:

VzhRtll.jpg

Should I really try to lower it down? Feels so slow, to be honest.

It's definitely good (as suggested before) to have the sensitivity identical for arcade and sniper for smoother transitions.

The lower sensitivity really helped me, it's just a matter of getting used to it. What might be the case though, is that your sensitivity is relatively low in your OS or mouse software settings anyways and you don't need to lower it as much in game.

I play with 120 FOV and 400 DPI and 0.2 sens.

Do most of you use the wheel on the mouse to zoom in and out in Arcade mode and sniper mode?

9 hours ago, catak said:

Do most of you use the wheel on the mouse to zoom in and out in Arcade mode and sniper mode?

Some do, but I hate it. I need to toggle sniper mode with shift.

I use Shift to toggle sniper mode as well and then I use the mouse wheel to adjust.