TheMarine0341

Rating the Premium Tanks (Tiers 5 through 8)

254 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Strizianus said:

Aloha... 

First of all this is a rather old thread and it was last updated in february.

On the other hand I am also not a fun of the patriot, but it is clear that I am underperforming in it. I simply don't like pew-pew guns with bad handling. I would also like to call it trash - since I don't like it - but objectively it is not. 

54 minutes ago, kariverson said:

Well, since the thread was already bumped,

The Tog is so bad it's not even worth it to put it on the shitgift category :biglaugh:

Whoah now. You've never rolled a triple TOG toon? it's hilarious, 6000 DPM and 4200 HP at tier 6. Anything in front of you just melts. Of course, anything not in front of you might as well be on the dark side of the moon, but we can't have everything.

Id still rate the Patriot as one of the better/best tier 8 premiums. The DPM allows it to do quite a bit, and frankly Ive never had a bad time with the gun handling. To that end, I also have a nearly 5 skill crew and I use food with all the gun buffs possible, maximizing DPM and minimizing dispersion. Playing SHs, Im 100% of the time going to be either in the Patriot, Defender, or Lorrain 40t. I actually get much more aggravated playing the Defender more than anything else, due to the lack of handling period