Acumen

People who have stopped playing WOT but still hang around here what games do you play?

65 posts in this topic

As the title says. What games do you play these days? I have started playing Company of Heroes 2 because it is fun but am looking for some new games to play.

Wargame: AirLand Battle

Wargame: Red Dragon

Cities: Skylines

Tropico 4

Kerbal Space Program

Probably some others I can't recall off the top of my head.

*edit*

Offworld Trading Company

• Jagged Alliance 2 (again)
  • Pillars of Eternity (Baldurs Gate style with better graphics, sadly the storyline isnt as good as BG ... hardly suprising)
  • WoWS (sometimes)
  • This War of Mine
  • Atlantic Fleet
  • Silent Hunter IV
  • having eye on Tyranny (released today - an other game going down the BG route)
  • Order of Battle Pacific

I want to play overwatch but am pretty sick playing servers in the USa when I live in Australia. :feelsbad:

edit: oh wait there are Aussie servers :) time to download overwatch!

50 minutes ago, Acumen said:

As the title says. What games do you play these days? I have started playing Company of Heroes 2 because it is fun but am looking for some new games to play.

Only COH2

add me on Steam maybe friend. Name is Kesselring, I have the anime avatar with the light purple haired witch.

*i still play tanks but I'm going to chime in anyhoo*

Wargame: red dragon is the bomb, my most played game on steam. civ 6 bit of a cross between endless legend and civ 5, endless space, age of wonder 3, diablo 3,  cities skylines, sim city annnnd armoured warfare (but I guess you've probably had enough of tank games for life)

tyranny from paradox is on my to buy list but I'm not 100% convinced yet.

I'm a really non-competitive kinda boy, so tanks was/is more than enough competition for me. I like playing things where I can play as dumb as I want!

Enslaving the old world in Europa Universalis keeps me occupied and happy. I spend (by far) the most time playing this.

Edtnh7m.jpg

But when I really want to turn my brain off, nothing quite scratches that itch like Path of Exile.

path-of-exile-assendancy-pc-review-2.jpg

I used to spend a lot of time playing the MMOFPS Planetside a year or two ago, but I don't think I have the kind of connection to play that without a lot of lag anymore. Kind of a hit or miss game depending on where the fights are and who is fighting them, but when Planetside is fun it's really fucking fun.

uMcuO3a.jpg

What would happen if you asked in game or on the forums....

Hi guwys

I play minecwaft

My name is xXxXx_Insane_PVPer_xXxXx

I also make Minecwaft Youtube videos

I do pvp, I'm amasing at it, and i also make videos on how to cwaft things like planks and sticks.

My channel has 5 subscribers so far, including my mummy and daddy, and you really shoud subscribe.

My mummy also thinks you should subscribe, and she will get mad if you don't so you should subcribe

Well I still technically play WoT (I take 2-6 month breaks all the time though) but here are the games I play:

CS:GO

H1Z1 kotk

Arma 3 (not recently though)

SC2 (been playing it again recently)

Also I've been thinking of geting BF1, is it any better than the beta was?

WoWS and Witcher 3 are still my main go-to games. Been getting back in to Division recently; the last patch was a lot of exactly what the game needed.

Overwatch, CS and occasionally something like portal or fallout NV 

Pretty much regardless of which multiplayer game I'm playing, I tend to get irritated though.

I still play a little tanks but here are my main other games

- WOWS

- GTA5

-BF4 and BF1

-Borderlands 2  (Almost all DLCs baby)

-Arma III 

-Civ 5

-Smite

-Overwatch