Customer Service Welcome Commander! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask us! Tsuchi Ishino So, do you know your services are illegal? Lev joined the chat Lev Hi! Not illegal at all Account sharing is not recommended but not permitted, so its only your choice to give out or not but not an illegal thing and we dont use any hacks or illegal mods Tsuchi Ishino Lastly never tell anyone that you are using Overtank services, since you are breaking the Wargaming's ToS at the 5.6, 5.7 points, which is connected but not limited to 'Account sharing'. Lev Yes, its against their ToS although its not illegal Tsuchi Ishino Okay, that's a lawyer's splitting of hairs. While not breaking any laws (legal), you are violating the ToS of the game (breaking rules/laws of the game). Lev If you share your account with anybody WG is not responsible for any losses that is all Tsuchi Ishino So, not illegal in any outside agency, but clearly against the rules of the service. Lev I'm not gonna lie, there is a small risk in it however we've done more than 1000 orders in the pash half year and never had any issues So I can say we are maximally trusted and 100% secure Tsuchi Ishino You're a parasitic company, existing only through the flaunting of the rules of the game on which you provide the service. You add to the negative reputation of both "botted" accounts, and "pay 2 win" that infects the community at large. Lev We don't do botting Tsuchi Ishino The difference between an automated script botting the account, and some lackwitted player yoloing at the start to "grind" max exp/min... mind telling me the difference? It's still two terrible tanks that need to be carried by anyone who's playing for real. Lev We offer WN8 boosting which is played by Super Unicum players Who will carry the whole game most of the time Tsuchi Ishino What do you pay your SuperUni's? Lev I don't know, I work at the support section Tsuchi Ishino Who would I talk to about hiring, then? Lev What do you mean by that? Tsuchi Ishino You say you use decent players for the premium services... how would one get involved in that? Lev They make an application in e-mail Later on our team will contact them Tsuchi Ishino What email would one apply to? Lev You want to apply? Tsuchi Ishino Why not? If this is a legit service, and the wages ain't bad, I could use the extra money. Lev I have the right to deny your application, sorry, you introducing didn't sounded like you are a trusted person Tsuchi Ishino Y Y'all don't have exactly the most stellar of reputation. Tsuchi Ishino So, I will admit I came in a little combative. But, honestly, if you're going to pay me to play tanks, I'd be interested to see at least what would be expected and the compensation therein. Lev How much is your WN8? Can oyu send an in-game name please: ? Tsuchi Ishino Boku_No_Narwhal Lev Your stats are not eligible sorry Tsuchi Ishino Why not? What are your expectations/requirements? Lev 4k+ Tsuchi Ishino Recents? Lev And an overall 3k+ with at leats 10000 battles This is a resetted account Tsuchi Ishino or a reroll, for a friend to get the reward tank. Lev Never mind either Tsuchi Ishino Okay, but if I can meet those requirements, what would the email be? Or, if I forwarded you guys onto some friends who DO meet your requirements? Lev You can send your applicaiton with in-game name , full name and a small introducing to [email protected] If you are not eligible we won't answer Tsuchi Ishino Okay, I guess you've more than enough average players for the non-unicum grinding? Lev exactly! Tsuchi Ishino Though, I'm curious, for more knowledge for others, do you pay your employees hourly, or commission based off of what's purchased? And what would the approximate rates be? Lev I don't know anything, really That is not my concern Tsuchi Ishino But you knew about the hiring process, and could vet if I was a decent candidate or not... Lev I don't give out any info and really dont know too much though Tsuchi Ishino Well, you mind sharing what you make? Yanno, since I assume that others would be in the same range. I only make $11.50/hr at my current job, in the interest of being transparent. Lev None of this info is public, sorry In this way we can write it out to our website I'm getting less than you if that info makes you happy Tsuchi Ishino It's a shame, if more people shared what they were making with others, they'd have more ability to negotiate with their bosses. Unfortunately, when only the bosses know the wages, they keep all the power in thier hands. And bummer on that, my condolences. I know when I was working customer support ( we even used ZenDesk) I made $15/hr. You should try and negotiate for better wages. Lev Thank you! Tsuchi Ishino Do the players, unicum or regular, make more or less than you, then? Lev Will do Tsuchi Ishino And good luck with ZenDesk, that software ALWAYS drove me batty. Do they make you take phone calls through it, as well? Lev no Tsuchi Ishino Whelp, congrats on that... the phone answering system always dropped calls when I was using it, and the voicemails always sounded like junk. But can't tell me if you're better or worse off than the grinding players? Do they make customer service play/grind? Lev, you still there, buddy? Lev Sorry I have customers to talk with, of you have any questions about our services then reopen chat, I'm closing it right now. Goodbye! So, highlights of this conversation: [email protected] for application 4K+ recent, 3K+ overalls, and 10K+ battles to be considered for their unica-grinding staff.  I think that's higher requirements than MAHOU/BULBA +64 99 51 99 07 - number is in Auckland, NZ...  @Assassin7 and others (can't remember any other's, sorry), I'm on to you Kiwi's. My current job is depressing in wages, but at least not as bad as his.  And I don't have to deal with assholes trolling me. Wait, I'm in EMS... I do. So, anyone wanna pick up some side money?  Seems totally legit...   edit: someone please spoiler this for readability, I couldn't figure out how to do it...