HoPe

DETOX Embassy

90 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, HoPe said:

Flying_Elite

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/69705-what-has-become-of-fury/page__st__60

Great job of being an In-Training Moderator there. You are allowing and even promoting individual bashing of a paying customer who isn't even on that forum. Go fuck yourself.

75k games, and still can't work out the correct way to lodge a complaint/grievance about a mod.

Hi Hopey. Just so you know, FlyingElite's post didn't break any rules. Moderators are still allowed to banter and participate in clan rubbing, just as long as they stay within the rules.

Why would hopey care if a mod doesn't like him? He's clearly not the sort to change how he comes across to others so why would he care about a mod?

On 11/30/2016 at 1:13 PM, HoPe said:

Flying_Elite

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/69705-what-has-become-of-fury/page__st__60

Great job of being an In-Training Moderator there. You are allowing and even promoting individual bashing of a paying customer who isn't even on that forum. Go fuck yourself.

Feel free to defend yourself by replying to my post there...oh

In any case, I'm allowed my opinion on topics/players and can still voice them, it doesn't affect my ability to impartially moderate the forums.

8 hours ago, Flying_Elite said:

Feel free to defend yourself by replying to my post there...oh

In any case, I'm allowed my opinion on topics/players and can still voice them, it doesn't affect my ability to impartially moderate the forums.

What worries me is why you have to attack me? As a moderator does it give you a sense of achievement?

11 minutes ago, HoPe said:

What worries me is why you have to attack me? As a moderator does it give you a sense of achievement?

I think the term you are looking for is "winning"

Winning-feeling-Retro620.png

20 minutes ago, HoPe said:

Winning? Sorry son but I think I have owned you in all our communications including getting you banned several times. You now follow me around watching what I'm doing like a sad little kid. Be gone.

Walk away dickhead...

am_140326_gun_suicide_silhouette_800x600

Perhaps we should meet up...

I'm in WA, u QLD... Lets see how that big mouth goes face to face...

Research and PM's reacquired..... Wont be hard son... see you soon...

Kind of hard spamming the report button after telling me to top myself I'd think...

Suddenly JOC goes silent. Fuck off idiot.

http://www.lawstuff.org.au/qld_law/topics/bullying/cyber-bullying#icb

Is cyber bullying against the law?

Cyber bullying can be a crime under either QLD or national law when it involves:

• Using the internet or a phone in a threatening, harassing or offensive way
  • Threats
  • Stalking (including messaging someone to harm or scare them) 
  • Accessing internet accounts without permission
  • Defamation (spreading lies to intentionally hurt someone’s reputation)
  • Encouraging suicide

On 19/10/2016 at 4:41 AM, HoPe said:

Quoted.

JOC's actions are extremely reprehensible to any mature adult.

Your OMEGA friends might be good at WOT but to fucking encourage and stand up for someone like this who ENCOURAGES SUICIDE of another player!!

You all need some fucking balls and perspective. This shit should NEVER be tolerated and should be ACTIVELY spoken up against. This bullying is fucking ridiculous and your are all accomplices by actively encouraging and supporting and not condemning this shit.

Fucking disgraceful!

lol, all joc has done is lower himself to the same level as Hopey. This started ages ago, which is why i find it hilarious that there are so many DETOX (maybe they are individuals, although i wouldn't be surprised if this is just Hopey again given precedence) members have come crawling here only now.

Seriously though. No one cares anymore except joc, so as long as hopey keeps poking joc, shits going to happen.

As a soldier, just tell hopey to stop posting and your worries about his mental health due to the cyber bullying (lol) can end there and then.

10 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

lol, all joc has done is lower himself to the same level as Hopey. This started ages ago, which is why i find it hilarious that there are so many DETOX (maybe they are individuals, although i wouldn't be surprised if this is just Hopey again given precedence) members have come crawling here only now.

I didn't "crawl" in here thank you very much. And if I really need to prove I am who I say I am happy to jump on your teamspeak to allay your fears.

Seriously though. No one cares anymore except joc, so as long as hopey keeps poking joc, shits going to happen.

Blame the victim eh? The suicide encouragement was done in the DETOX threads. JOC is harassing Hopey at every opportunity and is being excused and supported by a loud group in here.

As a soldier, just tell hopey to stop posting and your worries about his mental health due to the cyber bullying (lol) can end there and then.

Sorry, online harassment and suicide is not a laughing matter. You can "lol" it if that helps your conscience but to those who have experienced people in this situation or have done any amount of research on the matter know that it is a very real and serious issue.

5 minutes ago, MalusRhom said:

Blame the victim eh? The suicide encouragement was done in the DETOX threads. JOC is harassing Hopey at every opportunity and is being excused and supported by a loud group in here.

Sorry, online harassment and suicide is not a laughing matter. You can "lol" it if that helps your conscience but to those who have experienced people in this situation or have done any amount of research on the matter know that it is a very real and serious issue.

Has hopey tried the big red x at the top tight hand corner of the screen? 

1 minute ago, Storm said:

Too hard. His pride won't let him have the last word and just walk away. Honestly I don't even know why I'm posting in this thread. I only poked my head in to see who the new person posting here was. 

Joc will keep stirring Hopey as long as Hopey responds. Hopey will keep responding and the cycle of posting shit will continue. 

Personally I've moved on from caring in the slightest because bashing my head into a brick wall is pointless. Let them continue to stir each other and spam the report button. The only reputations they're ruining are their own. 

1 minute ago, FeeTFooD said:

FeeTFooD!

And for those who are wondering how I "crawled" to these forums, it was FeeTFooD who directed me here after a match (and some harsh words which ended in civility). Sorry, I didn't remember your name until I saw it just then.

8 minutes ago, Storm said:

Yep, don't say anything against the shitter posting the suicide suggestions. Noone even mention that. Redirect if you can. Lets avoid any accountability.

19 minutes ago, MalusRhom said:

I didn't "crawl" in here thank you very much. And if I really need to prove I am who I say I am happy to jump on your teamspeak to allay your fears.

This has gone on for over a year, of course you only just crawled in here. I didn't accuse you of being hopey, stop reading too much into things. I just said i wouldn't be surprised if you were given there has been precedence. 

19 minutes ago, MalusRhom said:

Hopey is poking (read: Harassing, shit stirring) at every opportunity he gets. He has been downright insulting multiple times which is the entire reason this row started in the first place. (edit: not the entire reason but a big part of it)

What i find hilarious are your claims of cyber bullying. It stops when you press the red x. He does not need to be here, thus he can stop the abuse. If he didn't then sure we'd have a case.

You have no idea of the events that have lead to this point, so before you start making accusations and forming opinions, get to know the facts. 

1 minute ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

You have no idea of the events that have lead to this point, so before you start making accusations and forming opinions, get to know the facts. 

This is true, I did read a moderators post which pointed me at some posts where Hopey was claiming people were using cheat mods. I haven't gone looking further.

Just now, MalusRhom said:

Yep, don't say anything against the shitter posting the suicide suggestions. Noone even mention that. Redirect if you can. Lets avoid any accountability.

Doesn't matter what I say, joc says whatever joc wants to say until a mod decides he has said enough (I can't do that), however, to the best of my knowledge hopey is not being followed around outside of this forum by anyone here, so any "cyber-bullying" starts and ends here, in a community that has never liked him (he had a shit reputation among the people in this subforum from his antics on the official forum long before he made an account here), nobody wants him here and he has not made a single post that adds anything to this forum, if this "cyber-bullying" is really an issue, why does he not simply leave the forum for good like he ought to after he got his first perma ban? 

Joc's suicide suggestions have 0 meaning if the intended audience never sees them.

5 minutes ago, MalusRhom said:

FeeTFooD!

And for those who are wondering how I "crawled" to these forums, it was FeeTFooD who directed me here after a match (and some harsh words which ended in civility). Sorry, I didn't remember your name until I saw it just then.

Hopey and Joc have been at each other for years. Just leave them to their cancerous shit posting and ignore them. Don't get involved. If one of them stop responding to the other all of this filth between them will stop. 

Best way to stop a troll is to stop feeding it. If you're on Hopey's side, encourage him to stop. I've explained my pov on this issue on another channel and I'm leaving it there. 

I'm not going to participate any further in this thread, if you want to talk to me about anything feel free to do it in the name and shame thread or via PM. 

Just now, MalusRhom said:

This is true, I did read a moderators post which pointed me at some posts where Hopey was claiming people were using cheat mods. I haven't gone looking further.

Not gonna say to much cause im over it all, got better things to do,

But lets put it this way, there are plenty of archived posts and so on which will let you form your own oppinion and not getting influenced by someone telling you "facts" on TS or in here. 

I appreciate that from a complete outsider it might look like someone is getting ganged up on but there is a whoooole lot more to it and you will find the most people in here are pretty reasonable but there is a reason why hopey has been perma banned on the official forums, perma banned on here and somehow got a second chance and is pretty much disliked by 95% of the English speaking community that has dealt with him 

4 minutes ago, MalusRhom said:

That's not even close to the reason why most people dislike him. This started a few years back on the official forums and has devolved into this. Hopey never did himself any favours with his own conduct, which is why he was banned on the official forums (along with FeeT, but he was allowed back under moderator scrutiny as long as he was contributing positively i.e. helping people out) as well as here once. 

It'll take a lot for him to get banned again though since most people don't really care anymore.

2 hours ago, MalusRhom said:

JOC's actions are extremely reprehensible to any mature adult.

Your OMEGA friends might be good at WOT but to fucking encourage and stand up for someone like this who ENCOURAGES SUICIDE of another player!!

You all need some fucking balls and perspective. This shit should NEVER be tolerated and should be ACTIVELY spoken up against. This bullying is fucking ridiculous and your are all accomplices by actively encouraging and supporting and not condemning this shit.

Fucking disgraceful!

Dry your eyes shitter. You seem about as intelligent as your stats would suggest. Perhaps if you could do more than just suckle on HoPeFooLLL's teat then you might actually get an idea of what is going on. My clan has nothing to do with my comments, and it looks like there are more posts from DETOX players than there are OMEGA players.

3 hours ago, HoPe said:

And a dumb person like you would jump at that :)

ouch another neg rep....should I top myself?

You are a stain on this community... Be gone.

So the posts are actually in context of his comment. Maybe you should follow your leaders example too?

3 hours ago, HoPe said:

Perhaps we should meet up...

I'm in WA, u QLD... Lets see how that big mouth goes face to face...

Research and PM's reacquired..... Wont be hard son... see you soon...

Kind of hard spamming the report button after telling me to top myself I'd think...

Suddenly JOC goes silent. Fuck off idiot.

And now we get real life threats. But feel free to ignore them.

Some of Hopey's salt would have been good when I was out at breakfast.

4 hours ago, HoPe said:

What does me not liking you have to do with me being a moderator? Again, personal in opinion, impartial in moderation.
As a person I think you're a dick, and I'll leave it at that.

Edit: I'll stop replying in this thread because there really is no point