Super_Rybak

Today's ban wave

61 posts in this topic

Second round of bans was announced today. 

Since the introduction of the Fair Play Policy, we've been working hard to create a fairer and more fun experience for everyone, and we have a new update on that front. Recently, 479 accounts were penalized for using illegal third-party modifications. 19 were repeat offenders and received permanent bans. Additional players are under investigation.

We’ll continue fighting to ensure that World of Tanks has an ecosystem that's as fair as possible, and will monitor battle data to reduce the instances of cheating. We encourage everyone to read up on the rules and expect further updates

http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/pc-browser/17/fairplay-continues/

7 minutes ago, monjardin said:

Second round of bans was announced today. 

http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/pc-browser/17/fairplay-continues/

One More Category: In-Battle Armor Viewers

We believe this functionality (which shows the critical armor zones of a vehicle during battle) provides a significant advantage. Since we didn’t treat it as a cheat in the past, we are not adding it to the "forbidden" list for now. Instead, we're working on our own version of an in-battle armor viewer with genuinely beneficial functions. Once that debuts, the mods that offer this will be added to the list and be banned.

o kurwa

Good to see that at least some of the trash has been taken out permanently.

On 11/29/2016 at 9:16 PM, Assassin7 said:

I went and checked through like 8 of the top clans on the NA server, And found one person banned. But i would have no way of knowing if it was a mod ban or a TK ban. So its fairly obvious that "all the top clans cheat" is just as stupid a statement as we all knew it was.

Of course, people who pointed that fact out to the pubbies were immediately informed that obviously WG just wanted to keep the dirty cheating top clan players in order to continue letting them cheat, and only banned lower stat players on purpose.

We've gone beyond tinfoil hat here, we're in full tinfoil body suits now. And they're handing them out for free to anyone who will listen.

Considering I know and have played with many people who have straight up admitted or even asked me where to get tundra, treedown, etc, I know there's a fair number of people in the top clans that DO cheat on the NA server. Many of these people were even in FOXEY at one time, funnily enough. :doge:

Strangely enough,  I didn't find myself banned.  On 3-4 occasions since the first ban wave I've gotten post game PMs, linking me to the WG pages on the fair play policy. The people usually don't want to engage in a discussion about the potential advantages of mods,  or what I actually use. (Session stats - gotta track that win rate and earnings)

banning all xvm arty subhumans would make this game better than banning 200 useless blues :kappa:

On 1/7/2017 at 3:42 AM, aaveq said:

banning all xvm arty subhumans would make this game better than banning 200 useless blues :kappa:

I'm dreaming about the day when xvm will stop showing stats in the battle. Or maybe let's find another solution...hiding your wn8? Or maybe setup your wn8 ingame stats as you wish on xvmmod page that will be only active and showing in battles.

@The_Un1que dont worry, next xvm expected batch will be glorious for all unicunts :kappaross:, just need to pad some e50/m46/rumeds beforehand.

@Kitten for President.

21 hours ago, aaveq said:

@The_Un1que dont worry, next xvm expected batch will be glorious for all unicunts :kappaross:, just need to pad some e50/m46/rumeds beforehand.

@Kitten for President.

What's cooking behind new xvm, I'm curious? :) 

Additionally, the following changes have been made to existing expected values:
M46 Patton expected damage doubled
E50 expected damage tripled
Since there were complaints that the RU meds really do perform the same and that the data is a lie, all RU med expected values set to 907 values for equality

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ghzt1spjmjrkpt/expected_tank_values_29.csv?dl=0

Merry christmas padding shitters!

:serb:

1 hour ago, aaveq said:

Additionally, the following changes have been made to existing expected values:
M46 Patton expected damage doubled
E50 expected damage tripled
Since there were complaints that the RU meds really do perform the same and that the data is a lie, all RU med expected values set to 907 values for equality

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ghzt1spjmjrkpt/expected_tank_values_29.csv?dl=0

Merry christmas padding shitters!

:serb:

d8d1549c393df45f642dc1ffd1ff07382213afef.gif