Kolni

MORE TANK BUFFS FOR EVERYBODY (50B depression, 50 120 depression and elevation, SP, Löwe, M46KR and 112)

92 posts in this topic

And I got fucking ebola from the 50 120 elevation and depression then do this? Also, SP AP pen PogChamp 

So, outside of DPM, gun handling and bit mobility isnt Löwe just flat out better than Tiger 2 now? (side is lot better, turret is drastically better overall, -10 depression and very nice AP/APCR pen)

Also im not sure if 50B needed depression buffs, although i am certainly not against it.

-9/+11 for the 50 120?

Still a bad tank but at least you can fight on more than just level terrain now.

Give the FCM/CDC's gun some love already WG ffs

-10 for the Amx 50b. I still can remember the times it got -6 depression .

Well. Times are changing. But it seems WG rather buffs old tanks than nerf new tanks. 

17 minutes ago, Jug0sLovEn said:

Give the FCM/CDC's gun some love already WG ffs

WG sees the CDC as a pseudo TD so they will probably give it something like 1.5 aim time and 238 pen APCR as a base round, and maybe .31 accuracy.

6 minutes ago, lavawing said:

WG sees the CDC as a pseudo TD so they will probably give it something like 1.5 aim time and 238 pen APCR as a base round, and maybe .31 accuracy.

OR, what they could do, what else,... I don't know maybe buff the ebola gunhandling. :frenchy:

T34 DISPERSION _and_ AIMTIME BUFF BOIS what the fuck is going on

and 380 VR

i might play this tank more again, have been neglecting it because of T26E5

7 minutes ago, TAdoo87 said:

OR, what they could do, what else,... I don't know maybe buff the ebola gunhandling. :frenchy:

They want to set it apart from the STA-2, hence the TD-ish changes that keep the ebola gun handling but give it godly aim time a la Grille. If WG has anything in mind at all, it's probably to make it a sniper, not a ridgeline fighter.

M46 Patton KR buff is pretty substantial. That's a huge area around the gun that was <120 effective but is now 200+. This will keep a lot more guns from penning it during hull down.

SP buff is pretty cool. Makes firing AP much more reasonable which should increase profitability. In theory. Those APCR shells are awfully addicting...

T34 buff is a nice start but I think it will need quite a bit more to make it competitive. Even with this buff it has significantly worse gun handling, DPM, mobility, and armor than the T32 or T26E5. Heck, it doesn't even have much of a penetration advantage against the E5. Heck, its gun handling makes the IS-5 look good by comparison. I'd like to see it get improved dispersion on turret rotation (so at least if you're mostly sitting still you don't bloom like crazy from moving your turret) and probably a reduction in terrain resistances to T32/T26E5 levels to improve mobility.

Overall I like the idea of buffing old premiums! Now just make them as good as the ones you sell for money now...

Inb4 they forget to buff t34B comes 9.17.

73585982.jpg

190 pen SP AP?  Daddy likes.

1. Does that mean the other buffs (M4A1 Rev, Panther 88 etc) are cancelled?

2. Does the T34 get a buff, but the overpriced and ugly T34 B doesn't?

6 minutes ago, Super_Rybak said:

1. Does that mean the other buffs (M4A1 Rev, Panther 88 etc) are cancelled?

2. Does the T34 get a buff, but the overpriced and ugly T34 B doesn't?

1. nope, they are still coming, these are just additional stuff

2. dont know, it would be hilarous if WG didnt buff T34 B just for ultimate whine shitstorm potential :serb: (ofc buff it soon after...)

This 50 120 buff is actually extremely substantial. 

Iiking these tanks being buffed, im not sure the 50B needed it,  but im not complaining.

Some very welcome and much needed buffs to combat the power creep, dat KR buff though is insane and makes an already awesome tank even more awesome!

1 hour ago, lavawing said:

For what i know the CDC was originally a TD, but WG gave it a turret. Also  Chasseur de Char means tank hunter aka TD.

You get a buff and you get a buff and you get a buff!

Now just buff the 34-3 please and take the cupola off of the 59-shatton

Kanonenjagdpanzer buffs when?

9 minutes ago, nabucodonsor said:

For what i know the CDC was originally a TD, but WG gave it a turret. Also  Chasseur de Char means tank hunter aka TD.

It was actually designed to have turret. Still designed as TD. Turretted TD are not unheard of

Despite these T34 buffs I'm still very tempted to sell mine. The buffs are decent but nothing all that special. Am I crazy to see it this way?

Just now, DirtyACE7 said:

Despite these T34 buffs I'm still very tempted to sell mine. The buffs are decent but nothing all that special. Am I crazy to see it this way?

Seeing the buffs as decent but not special isn't crazy. Selling it however makes little sense.

3 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

It was actually designed to have turret. Still designed as TD. Turretted TD are not unheard of

Yeah i know that there were turreted tds but i tought that cdc did not. My bad. Anyway the point was that it was a td and not a medium tank.