Never

4 Years of WoTLabs

64 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Deusmortis said:

 

4 years later, an occasional tanks related post shows up among the anime/furry/hawt gais threads we're now known for.  We have a drink and try not to cry, like eternally disappointed fathers who nonetheless love their sons.  

Tbqh I think the fact we can post such threads and not erupt into huge fights and everyone for the most part getting along (with those who make a habit of not playing well getting super slammed off the forum) is a sign that we as a people are progressing forward socially and that there's always an abundance of people around here to keep your spirits up and smother you in hugs and more importantly tips of improving your life/gameplay/whatever when you're down is a definite plus. Really, that makes these forums what they are for me, sure the tanks part was and still is great, but I find myself enjoying just spending time with all of you a lot more than simply discussing the inner workings of tanks and it's mechanics, though I suppose thats part of the 'spending time' part regardless. I really like that even people who have mostly or entirely retired from tanks (You can never truly leave :doge:)  still come to post and hang out with the community, sometimes still providing advice for tanks from their past knowledge despite spending little to no time in the game anymore.

I'll stay on this forum for a long time for certain so long as things continue in this manner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KruggWulf said:

Tbqh I think the fact we can post such threads and not erupt into huge fights and everyone for the most part getting along (with those who make a habit of not playing well getting super slammed off the forum) is a sign that we as a people are progressing forward socially and that there's always an abundance of people around here to keep your spirits up and smother you in hugs and more importantly tips of improving your life/gameplay/whatever when you're down is a definite plus. Really, that makes these forums what they are for me, sure the tanks part was and still is great, but I find myself enjoying just spending time with all of you a lot more than simply discussing the inner workings of tanks and it's mechanics, though I suppose thats part of the 'spending time' part regardless. I really like that even people who have mostly or entirely retired from tanks (You can never truly leave :doge:)  still come to post and hang out with the community, sometimes still providing advice for tanks from their past knowledge despite spending little to no time in the game anymore.

I'll stay on this forum for a long time for certain so long as things continue in this manner.

Brah, you finish bleaching, brah?

 

<3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, canadiantrex said:

Seriously bro, you ok?

A year ago you'd have been telling him you hope he kills himself. Infact, I'm surprised solono isn't here doing that right now :doge:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KruggWulf said:

A year ago you'd have been telling him you hope he kills himself. Infact, I'm surprised solono isn't here doing that right now :doge:

 

Nah, I might be toxic, but I've never been that toxic lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh wow, I joined 2 years ago? wtf is this bs

Thank you so much Never :) luv you all folks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2016 at 7:16 AM, Deusmortis said:

I was old.  I'm still old.

Same.  Only older than you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/14/2016 at 3:49 AM, Ruestir said:

Same.  Only older than you.

What, now we comparing ages now as a substitute for e-peens? Why I never saw that coming....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, neokai said:

What, now we comparing ages now as a substitute for e-peens? Why I never saw that coming....

wtthll.gif

No.  Just no.  Only because you want to emphasize it, not because that's where I was going with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yo dude im so fukkkin old listen here u lil shit i wuz a maween back in the 90s i kiled more skinnies than you've had hot meals, son u better watch ur mouth im always right :doge:

 

This is literally the mentality of many older 'veterans' that shit up pubs, including our dear VILIN friend Marine :doge:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2016 at 7:23 PM, canadiantrex said:

Seriously bro, you ok?

I had a really difficult semester, and have spent the last few weeks going from ok to depressed and back again. 

Thankfully I managed to pass atleast 3/4 of my classes. Still waiting on the grades from my last one but at this point I don't give a shit. 

I still have mixed feelings about my time here too, and I can get moody/silly easily. Its only occurred to me recently that I'm more immature than I think, so yeah...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/17/2016 at 9:54 AM, KruggWulf said:

yo dude im so fukkkin old listen here u lil shit i wuz a maween back in the 90s i kiled more skinnies than you've had hot meals, son u better watch ur mouth im always right :doge:

 

This is literally the mentality of many older 'veterans' that shit up pubs, including our dear VILIN friend Marine :doge:

I don't think that theMarine has killed anyone but I think he is fully capable of doing so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2016 at 3:13 PM, HELIONIST said:

We getting old :party:

FTFY

Damn, how could I miss this post. Aye been around WoTLabs for 4 years; spent 2 years lurking until I actually created an account :doge:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MAJEST1C said:

FTFY

Damn, how could I miss this post. Aye been around WoTLabs for 4 years; spent 2 years lurking until I actually created an account :doge:

lol <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.