SlyMeerkat

My Streaming And Youtube Channels

6 posts in this topic

Hello Tankers, I hope all is well?

I have started Streaming my gameplay on World Of Tanks and thought i will post here letting you know with links and all.

Here is my Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/slymeerkat

I am no Unicum player but I am Green on the XVM scale, I always try my very best and all support given is greatly appreciated as I have always been keen on showing my gameplay to other people and I am very interactive with viewers.

I also have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_ftY7LSmJ28j4I_bZZwFdQ

I have started to use this more often as well and for now its uploads consists of my Ace Tankers I get in tanks, I do plan to have more variety but for now just taking nice and slow.

Drop by and say hi and if you came to check me out from this forum post let me know and also if there is anything you want to ask me or suggest, let me know also.

Thank you

Peace :)

SlyMeerkat

I wonder who made this post?

Oh, thank god he signed his name at the bottom. Mystery solved.

Edit: 

TheLovePanda 

Edited by TheLovePanda

We all got to start somewhere plus i will be playing other games but for now its mostly WoT and as for adding my name at the end, its a courtesy thing :)

1 hour ago, SlyMeerkat said:

We all got to start somewhere plus i will be playing other games but for now its mostly WoT and as for adding my name at the end, its a courtesy thing :)

Who said that tho? :kappa: