CraBeatOff

Looking for HE LT trolls

41 posts in this topic

Unicum seeking LT platoonmates for HE derp trolling pubbies. Generally between 8am-4pm ET (GMT-5). Euros trapped on NA welcome. Must be able to stay alive in a LT and avoid taking hits until its time to trade 1 hit for trolling the fuck out of a isolated higher tier tank mid or end game. Knowledge of HE/HEAT pen mechanics a must, same for vision, camo, defensive driving and HP trading. VK2801 or T49 drivers only. Desire to troll pubbies a must. I will offer light mentorship/pointing out engagement decision errors, and reasonably palatable text chat. I can listen on voice comms, but can't use a mic. If you want to shove a short barrel but another tank's behind, and do it at breakneck speed, I might be your guy. 

1 minute ago, Ruestir said:

Damn your early play times.

They damn me constantly. 

Can testify that Crab will reinforce the mentality of "If you're not in the best position, why the fuck are you sitting still?"

Playing with crab is a joy ( :doge:  ) do recommend. Though his detailed tales of father duties are... :fish: 

Can I bring an M46 with the derp gun and have that count? 

Crab has weird play times because the only time he can play is at work xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

13 minutes ago, Luna said:

Can I bring an M46 with the derp gun and have that count? 

Nyet. Too slow. 

4 minutes ago, Zepherex said:

Crab has weird play times because the only time he can play is at work xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Irony thy name is crab.

I've got a Vk28 if you want to platoon with a green shitlord. not haz T49 :( 

See below damn it

Yes, add me you nerds. Almost done 3 marking this WZ-111 and then derp relaxing time!

If I wasn't such a shitter, I'd do it - I'll be home all day tomorrow.  Sadly, I suck and have performance anxiety. 

@CraBeatOff as it so happens I'm getting laid off tomorrow and will have some free time until my next position starts.

I <3 me mah T49 and would jump at the chance to play with you and pick up some tips. Keep fluctuating between 87 and 91% for the last... I don't know, forever. 

I have a VK derp scout too but with a new crew.

I will add all you NEETs and furners tomorrow,  so we can troll with the best kind of ammo. 

8 hours ago, Zepherex said:

I can relate to that. 

31 minutes ago, lt_lolcat said:

we can haz replays?

Yes.  I'll post some tomorrow. Spent all my time today on the 111. Replays in my thread. 

The only reason I miss wafflecancer E100s... that magical moment when you snap shot full pen high roll.

94f.png

Then anxiously awaiting for end of battle results to see how many crew and modules were BBQd.:party:

I do miss that aspect of that shitwagon. And I didn't need either a snapshot or a high roll to get that particularly climactic sensation

sigh. Scratch my name Crab, Work just called me back a week early so I will be out till mid Jan. :damn:

Derp something for me!