monjardin

What’s Ahead for World of Tanks

109 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, GehakteMolen said:

im myself 100% convinced that if Wg would do the following:

• arty can not platoon with other arty
  • ban in-game stats
  • remove AP / HEAT from arty and remove penetration from HE (they can even buff the aim time and accuracy, to offset this for all i care)

90% of the arty problems are fixed, they can no longer create tard platoons or bomb specific targets, and without AP / HEAT, 1/3 of the players will stop playing arty, because they cant play T92 and try to one shot IS7`s ``for fun``.

One shot, arty platoons and xvm hunt, those 3 things make arty pure cancer, the whole ``shoot cross map with godview`` doesnt matter much, untill you get hit for 1500-2000, because fuck you...

yeah and you need to preserve the tank class for retards who don't know any better

On 07/01/2017 at 4:50 PM, nemlengyel said:

yeah and you need to preserve the tank class for retards who don't know any better

No, you really don't.

It doesn't add anything positive to the game, it should just be removed and xp reimbursed.

http://worldoftanks.asia/en/news/23/supertest_917-1/

Asia has posted about Supertest 9.17.1. In addition to the tank changes listed in the original post/link, there are also:

Nerfs to:

1. T110E5 (cupola, armor behind roller wheel)
  2. Grille (engine power, reverse speed, ROF, gun depression, shell velocity)

Buffs to:

1. T-34-85M (shell pen and damage, view range, gun handling)
  2. Centurion Mk I (max speed, ROF)
  3. Centurion mk 7/1 (max speed, ROF)
  4. FV4202 (max speed)

2 hours ago, 8at_eNTrOpY said:

http://worldoftanks.asia/en/news/23/supertest_917-1/

Asia has posted about Supertest 9.17.1. In addition to the tank changes listed in the original post/link, there are also:

Nerfs to:

1. T110E5 (cupola, armor behind roller wheel)
  2. Grille (engine power, reverse speed, ROF, gun depression, shell velocity)

Buffs to:

2. Centurion Mk I (max speed, ROF)
  3. Centurion mk 7/1 (max speed, ROF)
  4. FV4202 (max speed)

Caern, Black Prince and Churchill VII feel like red-headed step-children now.

I would like to see 3 changes to arty.

- Disable preaiming so that arty reticle starts zooming in only when target is spotted and when it is out of spotted reticle starts growing again.

- Make 6th sense work against arty too. When highlighted by arty give us a warning.

- Give them minimum range to shoot at! How many times I've got oneshotted by arty from 10m. This is the most frustrating part. How many times has last player on the opponent been an arty and and his dmg is doubled in last 10 secs of the game by oneshotting first guy to search him...

I hate arty. But your ideas are bad  

1) makes no mechanical sense whatsoever. Aim isn't dependent on what you're seeing, it's dependent on tank movement. 

2) makes no sense period. It's what we have now. Arty doesn't usually do its own spotting, and if it does, then 6th pings. 

3) you get the idea.  Guns that suddenly don't shoot because their target is too close?!?!

Stop driving up within 10 meters of the front of an arty. Stay mobile, and don't sit in the likely pre-aimed arty spots.  It makes no sense to randomly and irrationally gimp arty so that it doesn't affect you (in whatever way you haven't learned to counter them). 

Remove arty from the game. Or, make it actual arty, like War Thunder. Strikes you can call, not pseudo-tanks you can play. 

On 26.1.2017 at 9:08 AM, Ruuhkis said:

- Give them minimum range to shoot at! How many times I've got oneshotted by arty from 10m. This is the most frustrating part. How many times has last player on the opponent been an arty and and his dmg is doubled in last 10 secs of the game by oneshotting first guy to search him...

That is easy, just make all arties have minimum gun depression like +2 or +3 degrees, that way they would need to back up against rising ground to even shoot at level. Would not effect their long range fire at all but would make shootgunning lot lot harder.

On 25.1.2017 at 5:14 PM, 8at_eNTrOpY said:

Buffs to:

So glad I didn't ragesold this, eventhough it was close. Had feeling about this, might have to give it a go after it lying 6+ months in garage untouched.