Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Griphos

New and Improved Lowe

72 posts in this topic

Finally aced this sucker.  It is truly epic when top tier, and on an urban map you need fear noone.

Question: third skill for gunner (this is my Tiger (P) crew) - have repairs and snapshot - concealment (seems like a waste), firefighting (does it really make a difference, and I do run AFE), armorer (be nice to be able to save a repair kit if my gun gets damaged, but does this really help)?

Thread bump - you need more Löwe in your life.

On 2017. 04. 21. at 5:09 PM, Tanager said:

Finally aced this sucker.  It is truly epic when top tier, and on an urban map you need fear noone.

Question: third skill for gunner (this is my Tiger (P) crew) - have repairs and snapshot - concealment (seems like a waste), firefighting (does it really make a difference, and I do run AFE), armorer (be nice to be able to save a repair kit if my gun gets damaged, but does this really help)?

You could drop for BIA and delay the decision a bit :P

Upboat for the horrible pun.  Golf claps.

1 minute ago, Tanager said:

Upboat for the horrible pun.  Golf claps.

Why? With the Löwe you will make Löwe'ds of money.

6 marked this beast, going for 9 now..

Switched from vents to optics and it makes a pretty decent scout.

When your team collapses find a hulldown spot near your cap and enjoy farming assisted and steel walls :nanoserb:

28 minutes ago, WhatTheSkara said:

When your team collapses find a hulldown spot near your cap and enjoy farming assisted and steel walls :nanoserb:

I hate when Lowe GehakteMolen farm my 252U. I drove Lowe on CT long time ago, went full retard, but i remember gun was very good. With all recent buffs i might give it a try on CT. 

13 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

I hate when Lowe GehakteMolen farm my 252U. I drove Lowe on CT long time ago, went full retard, but i remember gun was very good. With all recent buffs i might give it a try on CT. 

It's definitely a much more reliable tank than the defendor. While the balance wagaon is super annoying to fight against and if RNG allows it will stomp like nothing Else Lowe simply performs every battle.

11 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

Not just the gun, they buffed the armor super hard. Turret is now basically on par with T32, you can diamond angle and get 250 effective UFP, and people trying to shoot your lower glacis often hit your beak which is also super thick now.

14 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

It's definitely a much more reliable tank than the defendor. While the balance wagaon is super annoying to fight against and if RNG allows it will stomp like nothing Else Lowe simply performs every battle.

7 minutes ago, nemlengyel said:

Not just the gun, they buffed the armor super hard. Turret is now basically on par with T32, you can diamond angle and get 250 effective UFP, and people trying to shoot your lower glacis often hit your beak which is also super thick now.

Nice. I'm really tired of this pile of shit. Armor is unreliable, so if Lowe is close to this (it is) gun makes all the difference. This shit can't hit anything. 

1 minute ago, BlackAdder said:

Nice. I'm really tired of this pile of shit. Armor is unreliable, so if Lowe is close to this (it is) gun makes all the difference. This shit can't hit anything. 

yeah, TBh this is why I think Löwe > 252U - 252U will rape poor tier 6s, 7s and shittier 8s, but it can't do much with that gun against higher tier opponents, which can hit its weakspots more effectively, while the Löwe has an awesome gun that can be useful even in tier 10 games. Shell speed is crazy good as well, even with AP.

14 hours ago, nemlengyel said:

yeah, TBh this is why I think Löwe > 252U - 252U will rape poor tier 6s, 7s and shittier 8s, but it can't do much with that gun against higher tier opponents, which can hit its weakspots more effectively, while the Löwe has an awesome gun that can be useful even in tier 10 games. Shell speed is crazy good as well, even with AP.

I don't think Defender is worse than the Lowe. They just excel at different things. Defender will troll you in 20% of the games but the broken armor. high alpha, and good dpm mean it can also play decently against t9s and rape t8s. The problem why people rate defender lower is because the tank sometimes decides you will have a worse game. Lowe doesn't do that. In Lowe you decide. The thing is when RNG works in your favor Defender rolls through enemy teams like nothing else on t8. Yeah the gun handling is bad but there are worse handling tanks on t8. This thing should have a giant potato canon for the combo of dpm, alpha and pen it has. 

On 9/8/2017 at 5:34 AM, WhatTheSkara said:

I am up to 460 VR with my current setup.  That's pretty goddamned broken right there. ;)  No vents, no BIA, 86% on each of Recon and SA.

2 hours ago, Tanager said:

I am up to 460 VR with my current setup.  That's pretty goddamned broken right there. ;)  No vents, no BIA, 86% on each of Recon and SA.

Mine uses the pz7 crew, and I only have sit awareness + bia, with optics I get 460m iirc which is enough to outspot all the heavies I meet and most t8 or lower mediums (because let's be honest, who the Fuck has a 3 skill crew in a t7 med? Me, in my t20 :kappa:)

3 hours ago, WhatTheSkara said:

Mine uses the pz7 crew, and I only have sit awareness + bia, with optics I get 460m iirc which is enough to outspot all the heavies I meet and most t8 or lower mediums (because let's be honest, who the Fuck has a 3 skill crew in a t7 med? Me, in my t20 :kappa:)

Not me.  I've got a 4 skill crew in it, b/c #t20masterraceoftier7. :)

I have 435m vr without optics. This is enough but I run a 5 skill crew in mine. When I decide to go for 3 marks I will run food and get more.

On 10/9/2017 at 3:59 PM, hazzgar said:

I have 435m vr without optics. This is enough but I run a 5 skill crew in mine. When I decide to go for 3 marks I will run food and get more.

Doing that right now.

480m view range, enough to outspot anything but batchats and good light tanks.

Victory!

Battle: Live Oaks

Vehicles: Löwe

Experience received: 1.445

Credits earned: 80.009

Battle achievements: 3 Marks of Excellence, Mastery Badge: "III Class"

i'll post my loadout soon.

9 hours ago, WhatTheSkara said:

Victory!

Battle: Live Oaks

Vehicles: Löwe

Experience received: 1.445

Credits earned: 80.009

Battle achievements: 3 Marks of Excellence, Mastery Badge: "III Class"

i'll post my loadout soon.

I asume the 3 marking was easy given how big jumps in % little games give me (though I hoover around 85% because Lowe is my first game of the day every day so yeah I derp in it too much)

28 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

I asume the 3 marking was easy given how big jumps in % little games give me (though I hoover around 85% because Lowe is my first game of the day every day so yeah I derp in it too much)

3k combined should get you the mark without any trouble.

For how good the tank is, it's fairly low as a requirement (vbaddict says 2.4k, always add 500ish)

the thing is that most bots still play it so the average is quite low compared to a defender or a patriot. Even if the Lowe is 100 times better..

1 hour ago, WhatTheSkara said:

3k combined should get you the mark without any trouble.

For how good the tank is, it's fairly low as a requirement (vbaddict says 2.4k, always add 500ish)

the thing is that most bots still play it so the average is quite low compared to a defender or a patriot. Even if the Lowe is 100 times better..

Jesus that is easy. I guess I need to 3 mark my first tank. 

23 hours ago, hazzgar said:

Jesus that is easy. I guess I need to 3 mark my first tank. 

It's the most popular tank among baddies, i've seen a few with less than 300 dpg and many others below 1k dpg after a shitload (500+) games. it's going to be easy if you can read the games and spam apcr :bigdoge:

1 hour ago, WhatTheSkara said:

It's the most popular tank among baddies, i've seen a few with less than 300 dpg and many others below 1k dpg after a shitload (500+) games. it's going to be easy if you can read the games and spam apcr :bigdoge:

My current acc ( I think I'm going to keep this one) has a 5 skill crew which helps it even more but yeah. Marks go up quicker in the Lowe than even in the Udes, BC12T and pre buff T9 Foch. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0