Sign in to follow this  
Griphos

New and Improved Lowe

89 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Machiav said:

O

In game client. Statistics and last tab

Jesus I'm 83rd with my 13 105 on the server with 55% win rate and 2500wn8. Gud tenk for sure

I only bought this tank cause it was on sale and I needed a crew trainer.

its reload is worse than my Tiger II and I even gave the Lowe vents! DPM is crap.

its only plus IMO is that it shits credits.

Not worth the $$

1 hour ago, crapcannon said:

I only bought this tank cause it was on sale and I needed a crew trainer.

its reload is worse than my Tiger II and I even gave the Lowe vents! DPM is crap.

its only plus IMO is that it shits credits.

Not worth the $$

My only complaint is that the Lowe is slow.  The gun has good accuracy and pen with reasonable damage for it's tier.  The turret armor and -10 degrees depression are good as well. I like it.

11 hours ago, Hellsfog said:

My only complaint is that the Lowe is slow.  The gun has good accuracy and pen with reasonable damage for it's tier.  The turret armor and -10 degrees depression are good as well. I like it.

Yes the depression is great but I think my fault is I should switch to optics over vents.

I'm only averaging 1300 DPG. I need to be able to spot more targets.

3 hours ago, crapcannon said:

Yes the depression is great but I think my fault is I should switch to optics over vents.

I'm only averaging 1300 DPG. I need to be able to spot more targets.

Unless you are tryharding for 3 marks and dont have an awesome crew optics make no sense. With vision skills or food or vents you should still be able to get 440-460. Play this tank like a conqueror. It's better on the defense and on exploiting peoples mistakes than as an offensive tank. 

19 hours ago, hazzgar said:

Unless you are tryharding for 3 marks and dont have an awesome crew optics make no sense. With vision skills or food or vents you should still be able to get 440-460. Play this tank like a conqueror. It's better on the defense and on exploiting peoples mistakes than as an offensive tank. 

I'm at 431 with vents, SA, and recon @ 93%. 

According to tanks.gg BIA will only give me 438

If it switch to optics with recon & SA I get 462.

IMO food it not worth it with this tank.

10 minutes ago, crapcannon said:

I could have sworn it was more without optics. As for food not being worth it - it gives a big advantage. The tank will move faster and shoot faster by 0.5s. I'm not using it when grinding credits but when 3 marking - hell yeah. 

On 12/25/2017 at 0:13 PM, hazzgar said:

I could have sworn it was more without optics. As for food not being worth it - it gives a big advantage. The tank will move faster and shoot faster by 0.5s. I'm not using it when grinding credits but when 3 marking - hell yeah. 

With rammer/vents/BIA/food I just barely clear 2000 dpm.

With Vents/BIA/recon/SA/food view range maxes out at 256 meters.

85 games/ 1400 WN8/ 42% WR

I'm so bad at this tank and the teams I'm on don't help the situation either.

On 12/26/2017 at 0:59 AM, crapcannon said:

tanks.gg viewrange calculations are wonky

7 hours ago, crapcannon said:

With rammer/vents/BIA/food I just barely clear 2000 dpm.

With Vents/BIA/recon/SA/food view range maxes out at 256 meters.

85 games/ 1400 WN8/ 42% WR

I'm so bad at this tank and the teams I'm on don't help the situation either.

Play it like a super Conqueror with bad dpm. It's made to exploit enemy mistakes, not for pushing agressively.

10 hours ago, FavreFan4ever said:

I'm thinking of picking this up now that it's on sale in-game. How well does this thing hold up?

Amazing. First of all it's one of the few t8 prems that is workable in t10 games because of super high pen prem round. The gun is accurate, has good bloom and the mix of gun dep + good sides for sidescraping means the armor can still work vs higher tiers. The only thing that's annoying is low speed (still not superheavy speed) and low dpm. Least annoying t8 tank. 

On 4/28/2018 at 4:45 AM, hazzgar said:

Amazing. First of all it's one of the few t8 prems that is workable in t10 games because of super high pen prem round. The gun is accurate, has good bloom and the mix of gun dep + good sides for sidescraping means the armor can still work vs higher tiers. The only thing that's annoying is low speed (still not superheavy speed) and low dpm. Least annoying t8 tank. 

Agree.  It's a defensive bunker with a laser gun.  Great turret + gun depression + VR + pen means you can actually contribute in tier 10 matches as long as you don't push too far/expose too much.  Gun handling is plenty good (I haven't looked at the stats, but it snapshots just fine for what it is).  If I only had one tier 8 prem it'd probably be this one.