Never

The "Post Your Ugly Mug" Thread

820 posts in this topic

Megadeth.png

Some friends and I at a Megadeth concert.

Nice, +1'ed.

If only Megadeth would come to South Africa. Only one of the four I've seen is Metallica.

The wife and I after a friends outdoor wedding with the car we almost bought. 

Iphone053.jpg

Iphone047.jpg

Drunk in Mexico, also my LinkedIn photo :P

cacb336d-45d8-47a0-8470-3cc373bf009f-1.p

Family:

familypic.jpg

Son was TornadoKick, now my daughter took that one over and my son is UfoRia since he destroyed the account with his 1.5k games. We did find out, ironically enough he was colorblind from his playing WoT. He was so excited killing so many people, but unfortunately a good portion were his teammates. With colorblind mode on he is climbing out of the hole he created. :)

Nope, just dressed up for a party.  I am wearing my American Arms Colt45 replica in the photo.

That is too bad.  SASS sounds like fun.

Here is a portrait painted of me several years ago....

post-455-0-63038400-1377928963_thumb.jpg

rey.png

I actually took this picture to quickly update my facebook so some people I met at a party knew who I was (prev pic was old)

Considering I drank half a liter of rum and was dead tired at the time, I think I did a decent job of looking sort of awake and alert :/

This is what I look like (with fake fiery halo):

jYRwNdJs.jpg

but this is how I feel:

NAGDNxXs.jpg

Me at the confidence course during 2 weeks AT last month.

pdBaF3p.jpg

(yes my shirt is untucked, there was some intense competition up until that point and we were exhausted)

Me attempting to grow a beard after my separation from active duty leave

X6MhRuD.jpg

WTH stealth? Shirt untucked, and it looks like you actually have something in your pocket? BLASPHEMY! /Sigh, wish I could have done that without some NCO trying to rip me a new asshole :(

WTH stealth? Shirt untucked, and it looks like you actually have something in your pocket? BLASPHEMY! /Sigh, wish I could have done that without some NCO trying to rip me a new asshole :(

The stuff in my pocket were the gloves we were required to use for some of the obstacles. And my NCO is the Readiness NCO (E-7) so he's basically just below the 1SG, and he was out there doing them with us so we were kind of off the hook.