Never

The "Post Your Ugly Mug" Thread

820 posts in this topic

resizebitch.png

I love the shadows on the top and bottom corners. They're like eyelids.

This is like one of those scenes where you're looking through the eyes of someone just waking up and you're the first face we see, as we waken from our drug-induced slumber...

"Why hello there, Mr. Captor..." D:

XD

This is like one of those scenes where you're looking through the eyes of someone just waking up and you're the first face we see, as we waken from our drug-induced slumber...

XD

Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?

o.O you haven't been grooming me no?  :P

I don't think so. Post a picture and we'll see who looks like who :P

XD

Well, as a matter of fact those were the camera's own lens-covers that decided to malfunction, and remained partly shut, giving the evening's pics a really good atmosphere to them (trust me, reviewing the pics the next day was... let's say interesting).

But now that you mention it it really is like looking through some guy's awakening eye.

You have odd fantasy's Kitti...

Kind of creepy really

hihihihihi

Well, as a matter of fact those were the camera's own lens-covers that decided to malfunction, and remained partly shut, giving the evening's pics a really good atmosphere to them (trust me, reviewing the pics the next day was... let's say interesting).

But now that you mention it it really is like looking through some guy's awakening eye.

And that look you're giving...it's like saying "Good morning buttercup. So tell me, does your buttocks feel any different now than it did say .. yesterday? Oh, and don't worry about the arm and leg restraints, they're for your own protection..."

I-I should stop before I get too carried away with these fantasies... o.O

And that look you're giving...it's like saying "Good morning buttercup. So tell me, does your buttocks feel any different now than it did say .. yesterday? Oh, and don't worry about the arm and leg restraints, they're for your own protection..."

I-I should stop before I get too carried away with these fantasies... o.O

Where are your pictures then?

Dat you? for realz? hot damn! o.O

Yeah, if you can't tell, I like dressing up in cosplay and whatnot. I also like attending game-cons and tournaments and stuff ^^

And Bailey's Cupcake Necklace is dericious necklace:

2013-08-08_1516_zpsdd3044de.png

Yeah, if you can't tell, I like dressing up in cosplay and whatnot. I also like attending game-cons and tournaments and stuff ^^

And Bailey's Cupcake Necklace is dericious necklace:

2013-08-08_1516_zpsdd3044de.png

..!., :D

A: After being stranded on a desert isle for a decade, all of them would look good if you come across one.

I have the strange feeling that I already stepped on said landmine...

I have the strange feeling that I already stepped on said landmine...

Well, I *DID* provide a link to where my pictures were located. I think you just missed it...

Here

;)

*incoming mad scrolling-up to see if that link was actually there*