Rexxie

Ikv 90 Typ B, T7 TD

62 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

Yeah that DPG made me wonder since that seemed low even for a teal shitter like me.

Yeah, pretty sure I have that in the su100m1 pre buffs from like 4yrs ago when I was awful. Same with Jp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know where you get your numbers from, but that dpg is about 3k WN8 and similar to what I pulled in the T-34/100 and Tiger P. The AC 46 is almost 300 dpg below that for me. As I said, it's not good, but not bottom of the barrel either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, breeeze said:

I don't know where you get your numbers from, but that dpg is about 3k WN8 and similar to what I pulled in the T-34/100 and Tiger P. The AC 46 is almost 300 dpg below that for me. As I said, it's not good, but not bottom of the barrel either.

Well thanks to shit stock grind I'm at 1100dpg and 42% win rate so I hope you are right and the proportion of my dpg and win rate will be similar to yours. DPG is slowly climbing so 1300 seems doable. 1500 not sure since I suck at supporting tanks that don't have alpha.

 

Edit: This is silly. Don't remember the last time 1.1k exp gave me an ace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1180 dpg 36% win rate. I'm supper happy I've hit a series of noob teams while grinding this out. I can only carry in my 13 57 this weekend.

 

Edit: Ehh 1250dpg and 50% wr at the end of the grind. This was so boring

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so close to finishing this grind

been using EXP boosters and just playing this toilet seat as much as I can (just passed 90k EXP)

even with the EXP boosters the earnings still feel incremental, all due to how awkward and poorly this tank performs. 

it's like they looked at the E25 and wanted to see how they could make a shittier version of a similar concept

it sucks at being top tier,
especially if the MM decides the Ikv 90B is equal to the ISU-122S.
on Pilsen.
with no top tier HTs.
and just lots of scouts on the enemy team.

i'd seriously prefer to be in the Challenger. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ThomChen114 said:

so close to finishing this grind

been using EXP boosters and just playing this toilet seat as much as I can (just passed 90k EXP)

even with the EXP boosters the earnings still feel incremental, all due to how awkward and poorly this tank performs. 

it's like they looked at the E25 and wanted to see how they could make a shittier version of a similar concept

it sucks at being top tier,
especially if the MM decides the Ikv 90B is equal to the ISU-122S.
on Pilsen.
with no top tier HTs.
and just lots of scouts on the enemy team.

i'd seriously prefer to be in the Challenger. 

Challenger has a shit gun but turret means a lot. I finished with 50% wr and 1200 dpg which is shit even for me. Did 1600 on at7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did my challenger grind before it got any buffs ages ago, with a 0 skill crew, not even 6th sense, with zero gold ammo fired. That shitty challenger got a higher win rate and dpg than this thing for me.

For this thing.. I went full tryhard with food and a 5 skill crew... it is that shit. I literally did better in the tier 6.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31.08.2017 at 5:32 PM, Hally said:

I did my challenger grind before it got any buffs ages ago, with a 0 skill crew, not even 6th sense, with zero gold ammo fired. That shitty challenger got a higher win rate and dpg than this thing for me.

For this thing.. I went full tryhard with food and a 5 skill crew... it is that shit. I literally did better in the tier 6.

Using it for scouting in t7 and t8 games helped me rise my WR later in the grind when I realized how shit it is. Though I agree. Challenger is better since it can at least play like a very retarded medium.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

finally researched and unlocked the UDES

 RNG somehow decided to cooperate and give me some fairly decent games in hopes that i'll keep the toilet lid. but now I'm just waiting on a crew retrain discount

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just use credit retrain. It only take what, 3 - 4 battles to get them back to 100% with all the personal reserves (that we can never use up)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah. Udes gets really decent exp for a TD anyway since thanks to binos it can spot a ton for itself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just recently sold the Nashorn and moved the crew to the St Emil. Holy cows I'm actually fond of the Ikv 90B now, at least it has the mobility, low profile camouflage and decent gun arc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.