zapyoug

The Cream of the Shit Crop

31 posts in this topic

After going through the first mark on the amx ac 48, I can honestly say that it's the worst thing I've touched in a while. To sum up the quality in just a few words, I fished my churchill GC out of the dumpster to play it for a few games after the first mark on the amx and it legitimately felt like a strong tank in comparison. The tank is such an abomination that even the O-Ho outclasses it with ease at the tier.

So, naturally I am trying to 3 mark it. Working towards the second/third mark today on stream and I'll be doing the foch and 155 once this is done.

streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/abandoned_spirit for anyone who wants to see me fail/occasional cameos from cat.

@Kolni joining me when?

Still stuck on AC46 without a crew until I 3mark ELC/12t/1375 but after that should be ez

It was horrible to play on a sheriff.

Will probably be better on a main account. good luck.

It used to be one of my favorite tanks but SerB nerfed it hardly... 

It went from easy sub 100 game 3 mark to Icanteven2markhelpme

:feelsbad:

1 hour ago, zapyoug said:

Ripperino

14 hours ago, zapyoug said:

The tank is such an abomination that even the O-Ho outclasses it with ease at the tier.

OFC, O-HO OUTCLASSES EVERYTHING :serb:

I always have been wondering that why you still havent 3 marked these things. The French TD line is possibly the worst line in the game and from my eyes would be quite high on priority level of super masochist 3 markers like you are.

Would go up and 3 mark these if i wasnt bad at TDs :feelsbad:

I still have a Foch 155 crew from that winter mode event

15 hours ago, zapyoug said:

After going through the first mark on the amx ac 48, I can honestly say that it's the worst thing I've touched in a while. To sum up the quality in just a few words, I fished my churchill GC out of the dumpster to play it for a few games after the first mark on the amx and it legitimately felt like a strong tank in comparison. The tank is such an abomination that even the O-Ho outclasses it with ease at the tier.

So, naturally I am trying to 3 mark it. Working towards the second/third mark today on stream and I'll be doing the foch and 155 once this is done.

streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/abandoned_spirit for anyone who wants to see me fail/occasional cameos from cat.

@Kolni joining me when?

If you say it i must be true. Hey out of curiosity would you mind making a list of the worst tanks you have/tried to 3 mark and rank them from worst to "less" worst?

9 hours ago, zapyoug said:

That was exactly my thoughts on it, when I revisited it IOT Ace it... "Oh, wow, I didn't do bad in this, over 55% WR, and I made the 1st class as a shitter, Ace shouldn't be hard..."

When i played it, it wasnt that bad, you just need a gunner with that gunner skill :P (since it has 2 gunners anyway (harr harr) you can just use the standard TD crew and put 50B / bat chat gunner with them

ps: back then mle 48 >>>> T28 >>>> T28 proto crap >>>> SU-101, since WG buffed the T28 and SU-101 (a lot in case of the latter) i guess its now more of a tie :P (making the T28 proto the #1!!)

Proto is much better than Mle 48. Turret changes lot.

26 minutes ago, MacusFlash said:

Proto is much better than Mle 48. Turret changes lot.

But Proto is slower as a maus, mle can atleast drive around, and while the Mle gets trash gun handling stats, its good base accuracy compensates a bit (0.32) proto tard gets a solid 0.36, which is a good as famous sniper tanks like the T54 (0.35) KV4 (0.36)

Mle also gets good base pen and good gold ammo, while the proto doesnt (both have also equal dpm)

The bloom of the Mle is shit, the aim time is too long (for the bloom) it has too few hp AND its armor is muchos paper, but its not a fucking t28 proto

Ability to quickly change position is a nice thing but for Mle it's pointless because of bad gun angles and lol armor. At least Proto is able to use more positions when it finally arrives and hold enemies for a reasonable time. Yes, its lack of speed is terrible but in fight it can do much more than Mle especially in close combat meta.

1 hour ago, MacusFlash said:

Ability to quickly change position is a nice thing but for Mle it's pointless because of bad gun angles and lol armor. At least Proto is able to use more positions when it finally arrives and hold enemies for a reasonable time. Yes, its lack of speed is terrible but in fight it can do much more than Mle especially in close combat meta.

Oh, i havent played neither in like 3 years and im certainly not planning on doiing so, i got a foch in my garage, if WG ever buffs / reworks the french TDs or changes overmatch rules, then Foch will shine once again, but untill then, no thanks (for both mle and proto)

In what way is it worse than the AC 46 though? I always thought that was the king of abominations...

5 hours ago, nabucodonsor said:

If you say it i must be true. Hey out of curiosity would you mind making a list of the worst tanks you have/tried to 3 mark and rank them from worst to "less" worst?

I was thinking about doing such a list once I finished the 155 and my remaining shitgifts.

1 hour ago, breeeze said:

In what way is it worse than the AC 46 though? I always thought that was the king of abominations...

the 46 is just a sorta shoddy T25 AT
Its not good by any means but its not that bad

4 minutes ago, zapyoug said:

I was thinking about doing such a list once I finished the 155

The 155 is a living meme how dare you say that. 

Are you using the 100 or 120mm?

1 hour ago, xmenxmen2 said:

Are you using the 100 or 120mm?

Started with the 100, switched to the 120

the 120 is really cancerous to use but generally brought me better damage output before I started feeling the need to bash my head into a wall

10 hours ago, breeeze said:

It doesnt see T10

The 100mm still has aids gun handling. The only bonus to the gun handling with the 100mm gun is the much better dispersion values when you move the gun around within its traverse field. And with that you sacrifice 100 alpha and less pen. Oh to shove it into the 100mm gun more. you get 100 less DPM than the 120mm. :serb:

The tank is shit overall because unreliable armor, terrible gun handling, avg alpha, avg DPM. but hey at least it isn't slow as balls. :minglee:

This tank is 99% shit but hey at least it isn't 100% shit!

Try the SU-100M1. Fucking hated that bitch.