FlorbFnarb

"Exposing World of Tanks"

81 posts in this topic

http://exposingwot.com/

Please tell me this isn't already a known thing.  I even have my own profile page as a "known troll".  It's like my very own trophy for rustling jimmies. :doge2:

1 minute ago, MacusFlash said:

Old stuff. 

DAMMIT.  Somebody just sent me a link today.

They even provided warpek link :minglee:

21 minutes ago, Gr1nch_1 said:

They even provided warpek link :minglee:

You know the Salty Baddie Rule:  Anybody worse than me is a moron, anybody better than me is cheating.

I was on the first iteration of it as a hacker.

I was removed when they updated it to go after _Tsavo, ThePigSheFlies etc.

Sad, sad day for me to no longer be exposed as a known hacker.

5 minutes ago, SmirkingGerbil said:

I was on the first iteration of it as a hacker.

I was removed when they updated it to go after _Tsavo, ThePigSheFlies etc.

Sad, sad day for me to no longer be exposed as a known hacker.

Must try harder to regain your crown.

I remember that other wot hacker website that people started to send in themselves to be added.

Christ, just reading that place and seeing how much bile is spewed is downright sad.  I haven't even gotten around to reading articles on rigged MM yet.

guy put his phone and address in the footer, might want to give him a call

11 minutes ago, nemlengyel said:

guy put his phone and address in the footer, might want to give him a call

That's not his info, that's _Tsavo's info. They decided it would be a good idea to dox someone whom they disliked.

Tell insurrectionist_leftist that he is responsible for that website and he will tell you that he's putting you on a secret list of trouble makers that Ghost Prime keeps. Of course that was probably before they decided to write an essay on why GP sucks.

They also have a chronic hatred of anime for absolutely no reason. 

Like seriously, hating on something that you have never seen or tried before based on your precieved perception of what it is. 

And then theres the Tsavo thing. Its disgusting, the site needs to be taken down because the shit they are doing to tsavo is completely illegal. 

I'm 90% sure that this site is a federal offense.

17 minutes ago, SoliDeoGloria said:

I'm 90% sure that this site is a federal offense.

I'm not sure that posting somebody's name, address and other public information to the internet is illegal, but their claims that he hacked their site could easily be considered libelous unless they have strong evidence to support the claim.

54 minutes ago, sr360 said:

That's not his info, that's _Tsavo's info. They decided it would be a good idea to dox someone whom they disliked.

Ah well perfect I can stalk that cutie~

8 minutes ago, FlorbFnarb said:

I'm not sure that posting somebody's name, address and other public information to the internet is illegal, but their claims that he hacked their site could easily be considered libelous unless they have strong evidence to support the claim.

I think libel requires proof of damages.

1 minute ago, Inciatus said:

Ah well perfect I can stalk that cutie~

I think libel requires proof of damages.

It does.  For slander or libel to be litigable, you have to show that the false statement did damage, that it was false, that the person spoke with intent to cause harm, and that the person making the statement either knew it was false or should have known it was false.

I can call you a Martian in disguise all day and it isn't libel because it's so absurd nobody could believe it, therefore it can do you no harm.

I can claim you put a bag of shit on my front doorstep and lit it on fire, and it would be dismissed because the claim is too trivial to do any harm.

I can claim you swindled your employer, and so long as I can show enough evidence to make my claim plausibly believable by a reasonable person, even if mistaken, I'm not liable for it.

But if I post on a blog that you sleep with your mother, and I have no evidence at all to make my claim have at least a bit of plausibility, then yeah I could get sued for it and be held liable.

Why is it always NA that gets the best stuff including the most entertaining retards even though they have a non-existing playerbase :kjugh:

Giving this website attention and clicks is EXACTLY what they want. Oh hey, there's a group of people who hate Wotlabs? Nothing will give them more satisfaction than a thread ON WOTLABS bitching about them. It's like a troll trophy. I don't see how discussing this further does anything but fuel the exposingwot agenda. It's not like you're going to be able to argue or reason with the people who run the site, and those who believe the tripe posted there probably are lost causes, too.

No. It’s the United States they’re spamming that shit all over and that’s the problem. If they want that shit in Japan (which they do) and Europe (which they do) and want to sleep with grade school girls and have whore houses chock full O girls that haven’t hit puberty yet and take part in sex slavery (which they do), then that’s their business.

But when they start spamming that shit all over the forum for North America, on a server located in and for the United States, in an effort to drag us into that demented, perverted hell along with them, then we have a BIG damn problem with it.

– Thing 1

TRUDEAU-story.jpg

5 minutes ago, Fabunil said:

Why is it always NA that gets the best stuff including the most entertaining retards even though they have a non-existing playerbase :kjugh:

Most EU tards don't know how to open chat so creating a website is a dark magic for them.

6 minutes ago, Fabunil said:

American Education system :oscar:

that site needs to die... or maybe we can expose them via telling countering there arguments  (with appropriate trolling and humor of course)