FlorbFnarb

"Exposing World of Tanks"

72 posts in this topic

Oh, Valkyrie. That explains a lot.

12 minutes ago, sr360 said:

Oh, Valkyrie. That explains a lot.

I honestly can't remember anybody by that name.  Tinfoil hat red?  Green complaining about "toxic" purples or something?  Whiner that wants every match arranged to be a 50-50 chance every time?

These idiots blend into one another over time.

8 minutes ago, FlorbFnarb said:

I honestly can't remember anybody by that name.  Tinfoil hat red?  Green complaining about "toxic" purples or something?  Whiner that wants every match arranged to be a 50-50 chance every time?

These idiots blend into one another over time.

MqZyDHr.png

21 hours ago, Whole_Nutmeg said:

Giving this website attention and clicks is EXACTLY what they want. Oh hey, there's a group of people who hate Wotlabs? Nothing will give them more satisfaction than a thread ON WOTLABS bitching about them. It's like a troll trophy. I don't see how discussing this further does anything but fuel the exposingwot agenda. It's not like you're going to be able to argue or reason with the people who run the site, and those who believe the tripe posted there probably are lost causes, too.

i don't know how i can give them attention if they keep blocking everyone

2 minutes ago, sr360 said:

MqZyDHr.png

lol

Is that the wotlabs chat?  I'm sure that sour little man does hover around here just to see what evils are being perpetrated.

21 hours ago, _Assad said:

I filed a report to the FBI and the site went silent for 2 months; then it randomly gets a new hosting service from Europe as if that absolves them or something.

They're now with GoDaddy. You can go to https://supportcenter.godaddy.com/AbuseReport?pc=urlargs, expand the Inappropriate Content section and select the Displays Personal Information item to file a report.

I just tried actually but there was an error.

1 hour ago, FlorbFnarb said:

lol

Is that the wotlabs chat?  I'm sure that sour little man does hover around here just to see what evils are being perpetrated.

That's a screenshot of chat (from the old WoTreplays.org from which you could extract chatlogs) when I ran into him.

3 minutes ago, sr360 said:

That's a screenshot of chat (from the old WoTreplays.org from which you could extract chatlogs) when I ran into him.

lol

OMG REPORT THEM THEY'RE CHEATING BY PLATOONING

Damn, I'm getting a 403 error on my work computer...  Wonder if mobile works.

Edit:  It does, damn, guess my work doesn't want me looking at this content...  I don't really blame them.

Edit II:  Same thing, error when trying to file an abuse report.  Trying to talk/chat to a rep about it now.  (There was an error submitting your request. SSE001 CSE001)

I was called about 3 different people. Sorry guys, one day I'm an aussie asian another I'm some white fuckboi and then another I'm nolan. 

I have some serious identity issues. :<

also all the anger i spew in chat is barely there, 0/10

WE'VE UPSET INSURRECTIONAL. HE'S PMING ME AGAIN WITH GHOSTPRIME FROM THAT PHOTO I PUT ON PAGE 2.

He's telling Ghostprime that I can't post things from a "PM" lol this is amazing.

138286ee3828854afd089efc15e15564.png

Maybe I'm just lazy, but it constantly amazes me how much effort people put into these online drama-filled 'campaigns'.

4 hours ago, Laceylace said:

WE'VE UPSET INSURRECTIONAL. HE'S PMING ME AGAIN WITH GHOSTPRIME FROM THAT PHOTO I PUT ON PAGE 2.

He's telling Ghostprime that I can't post things from a "PM" lol this is amazing.

Do you really troll him? So does Tsavo? What does he want from you?

4 hours ago, Laceylace said:

Oh, that's awesome.  Tell them Florb says hi next time you have contact with him.

Although since he's obviously reading here, I can do it myself:  HI THERE LEFTIST.  I STILL DON'T REMEMBER WHO YOU OR VALKYRIE ARE.  I GUESS IT WAS JUST TUESDAY FOR ME.

21 minutes ago, BattleMetalChris said:

Maybe I'm just lazy, but it constantly amazes me how much effort people put into these online drama-filled 'campaigns'.

You don't think he's got anything else, do you?

17 hours ago, hallo1994 said:

Do you really troll him? So does Tsavo? What does he want from you?

He says we troll him. We just point out his bullshit and that is upset as this is the internet and when someone says your opinion is wrong you throw a temper tantrum. I mean that's literally what exposingwot is. A temper tantrum by a fully grown autist.

On 12/01/2017 at 10:11 PM, Errants said:

Damn, I'm getting a 403 error on my work computer...  Wonder if mobile works.

Edit:  It does, damn, guess my work doesn't want me looking at this content...  I don't really blame them.

Edit II:  Same thing, error when trying to file an abuse report.  Trying to talk/chat to a rep about it now.  (There was an error submitting your request. SSE001 CSE001)

Any luck with the rep?

12 hours ago, OOPMan said:

Any luck with the rep?

Reported for displaying private personal information gleened from another source by the website operator. Website operator has a 'grudge' against the person in question and that information is displayed without the permission of the person in question. Done.

15 hours ago, OOPMan said:

Any luck with the rep?

No, been trying to do it whilst working this week/weekend... will try when NOT subject to my radio/dispatch on Monday.

OutOfLoop

Can somebody explain this to me :doge:

TLDR: Shitter website bitching about better players (usual shit). Private information of a player on the front page, reported to the website provider.

8 hours ago, GazT4R said:

TLDR: Shitter website bitching about better players (usual shit). Private information of a player on the front page, reported to the website provider.

Yop fuckin kek.