FlorbFnarb

"Exposing World of Tanks"

81 posts in this topic

They seemed to have made a lot of Nazi accusations too.   I wonder how many of those people actually made Nazi comments and how many got plastered for being fans of German tanks or just History Channel Wehraboos?

Haha Colddawg's article, this line is a gem:

"A very special ‘Thank You’ to Insurrectional Leftist for bringing us these videos of yet another Wargaming sponsored douche bag."

It's a nice change of pace to see a high functioning autist rather than the usual illiterate vegetables. The fact that he's smart enough to recognize what actually is a cheat in WoT, and then precedes to post links to the sites where people can download them, is particularly funny.

You know I don't see why you guys keep trying to get him taken down. It's marginally entertaining and half the time he has a point.

Edit: Lol look at the article for Neatoman, the site owner leaves a comment and then congratulates himself on what a good post he's made.

Dat Tolos quote tho. "You're right, MM does pick on your teams...by putting you on them." Dayuuuuum.

You guys need to read that four part "interview". I was actually laughing out loud at that one.

Oh, and you can log in and leave comments there with your Wargaming.net ID.

4 hours ago, M4A3E8sherman said:

You know I don't see why you guys keep trying to get him taken down.

IDK MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE ATTACKING RANDOM PLAYERS WHO THEY DON'T LIKE AND ARE PUTTING UP PRIVATE INFORMATION ABOUT SAID PLAYERS AND THEN HARASSING SAID PLAYERS BUT LOL MAYBE IT'S JUST ME WHO THINKS THEY NEED TO GO :) 

Never log into their site to tweak them, guys.  It uses your WG login, supposedly going through WG's secure authentication process, but somehow somebody managed to log into my account, post as me on the WG forums, and apparently play some matches on my account.

To be clear:  They also at least sold my E 100 in the process.  Ticket is in to WG right now asking them to look into it; I gave them dates and details, so they should be able to see what's what.