xWulffx

2017 French Fried Ships (with or without mayo)

17 posts in this topic

guessing rockets, with their prevalence on British BBs.

Very much looking forward to them. Hopefully some T5 cruiser included, that I want to keep. Also VIVA LA FRANCE for Richelieu coming.

So torpedoes isnt op enough...

6 minutes ago, MAJEST1C said:

So torpedoes isnt op enough...

Nope, air torpedos now.

43 minutes ago, SoliDeoGloria said:

Nope, air torpedos now.

Just what we needed... inb4 wg make its impossible to dodge :serb:

F-fantasque soon?

pls.

2 lines? Cruisers for sure and I pray BBs but if the past is any indication probably another destroyer line cause we don't have enough of them :( They could throw us a real curve ball and give us French CVs some how

I'm pretty sure the new weapon type is Mk1-Mod0 Stale Baguette.  Short ranged at 1.2 km, the spicy invectives hurled with them cause a -15% accuracy and ROF to secondary battery fire from the enemy.  Either that or the new "Salty Beret" consumable  for the Captain that allows him all tier 1 skills for free as long as you don't use the ship more than once a week.

uggh, boo to missiles...

Actually, the new weapon is the "Demoralizer", Once you close within 8km of the enemy, your captain begins shouting insults at said enemy, reducing their accuracy and RoF on both primary and secondary armament. Some common ones are: "I fart in your general direction", and "Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries".

Ooooooh, project 56 dd? One of those got transferred to Polish navy, it was the predecessor of a ship my dad served on, fucking awesome. :disco:

It says- "    I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!
 "

"All French ships will be equipped with Exocet missiles however they can only be fired once before the ship returns to port for the remainder of the match. Players can substitute a British or American vessel of equal tier to complete the current round of gameplay." :P

They're the only ships that can use commanders from different nationalities, because they didn't know whether to keep fighting, surrender, or scuttle the damn things!

Your French ships will have a random chance of getting sunk in port by the British fleet if you don't surrender. High maintenance costs confirmed. :kappa:

I want a white flag signal, or at least some sort of white flag consumable.