Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheSovereign

Christmas Decoration Recipes

13 posts in this topic

Anyone know the name of the side decorations for the KV-2 tank? It's the last piece I need, but its not specified in the doc.

Theres Counter HE/HEAT Front "Hull", counter HE/HEAT Turret, Camo paint, and Counter HE/HEAT Side "Tracks"

That what youre looking for?

Edit. nvm dont think that is. Theyre not named very well on the spreadsheet. go WG

They're not accurate, I tested them out since I already have a T10 tree and can do whatever I want with the leftover decos...

5 Snowitzer items turns in to christmas tree items and so on, even 5 of the exact same item.

Been done with the tree for 2 weeks now, so I crafted a lvl5 from lvl1s. All recipes used worked.

Looking at that spreadsheet gave me so much cancer I may have to carve out my eyes now.  The shit those tards waste time on . . . .

all I fucking need is whatever turret decoration and whatever paint decorations are fucking called, and create those. 

6 minutes ago, TheMarine0341 said:

all I fucking need is whatever turret decoration and whatever paint decorations are fucking called, and create those. 

@TheMarine0341

Level 5 paint/camo decoration is "Snow Wiggly" (Row 133).

Unfortunately, the only level 5 turret decoration is called "Counter-HE and-HEAT" which shares the same name as possible front and side decorations (both of which have 2nd options, "Folksy Tricksy" and "Richie Rich"). These are Rows 134, 136 and 137. Also, all three of these have identically named "Battlefield" as the first item in the recipe (but clearly not the same item since they have different numbers). My initial guess would be that the turret decoration is the Row 136 recipe and that "242 Battlefield" is the Lvl 4 "Battlefield" turret decoration.

Glad to hear the recipes worked for some.  I could have 15 identical items (e.g. Lv 1 blue ornaments) in the que, then build 3 upgrades and receive 3 different items.  Never bothered with the recipes after that...  Eventually, I only needed the Level 5 Snowtizer Gun decoration and just bought it...

"249 Battlefield" is Front decoration, not sure about the others though

"Hey Boris and Natashya, I want you both to quit making work on new maps and start working on complicated Christmas tree ornaments scam to force capitalist pig-dogs to spend their rubles in order to earn female gunner lady from country that never built real tanks.  Ja, it is priority, here is a spreadsheet to get you started."

20 hours ago, Luna said:

Anyone know the name of the side decorations for the KV-2 tank? It's the last piece I need, but its not specified in the doc.

I just brute force it, literally played until i hit right one. I used recepie from rita blog, failed one, and just give up. Eventually I collected so mich this crappy stuff i hit right combo (randomly).

I just bought the last one I needed, not bad for $7.50 to get all those rewards plus 2,875g.  It would have been nice to have something that made a little more sense though.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0