leggasiini

Tier 9 lights

75 posts in this topic

AMX 13 90

tcOEVxpl.jpg

RU 251 (dat speed nerf tho, no longer has highest speed in the game :feelsbad:)

Z3vUuD4l.jpg

T-54 Lightweight

PH9X4kal.jpg

T49 (has new 90mm gun, most likely still has 152mm as it has XM551 turret)

nwKgw4Hl.jpg

WZ-132A (new chinese LT)

BH3fuGYl.jpg

Extra screenie for WZ:

Zn4NZqLl.png

Dang, beat me by a minute :feelsbad:

In any case, I'm glad they gave the T49 a working 90mm gun. The accuracy is trash, but at least you won't waste your ammo doing 5 dmg to tanks.

Dat WZ-132A and VR buff, tho :frenchy:

14 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

T49 (has new 90mm gun, most likely still has 152mm as it has XM551 turret)

Mr_Conway who posted those on reddit actually commented later that the T49 will just have the 90mm

1 minute ago, 8at_eNTrOpY said:

Mr_Conway who posted those on reddit actually commented later that the T49 will just have the 90mm

Yeah i did read something like that aswell...that kinda sucks, rip T49 memes :feelsbad:

...even when i have ragesold it THREE times...

Tier 9 13-90 Needs serious gun buff. Like, now. Id start with 200 AP, 256 APCR with 2.2 sec aim time. With only 4 rounds in the gun, it NEEDS to hit everything or its dead

Tier 9 RU 251 Again, bump standard AP to about 200. Come on, its like WG's dev department completely ignores the fact that maps are freaking linear in design and engagement

Tier 9 T54L Gun penetration values are terrible. Even spamming full APCR with its current MM, its awful. Give it the T54's gun, but make its premium ammo the standard Obj 140's ammo. And, wtf .42 acc????

T49 Please see above for EVERYTHING ELSE said about their freaking guns

WZ-132A .42 accuracy??? #(@)@)%&@()%&@()%& NO NO NO NO NO (other than that, gun looks fine for a change)

Seriously though, WTF is wrong with having a gun that can freaking perform on a freaking scout tank constantly seeing tier freaking 10's and being forced to either engage head freaking on, or attempt to flank only to face another tier 10 TD, or f* off and being totally useless until one team starts to freaking collapse?

(What my reply was on the RDDT thread)

other than the shit accuracy across the board + rip T49 memes this sounds...ok?

I think everybody fails to realize that they all have the same MM as the current T8 lights but almost all of them are getting a HP buff.

OK WTF WG WHY DID 2 SHELLS JUST LITERALLY DISAPPEARED INTO THIN AIR FROM 1390'S MAGAZINE

RU gun should have been a HEAT slinger gun in RL as far is I remember. Why not use this tier change to make HEAT standard. Very high standard pen but it is HEAT after all with all the downsides. Could make this something special. 

So you have low hp, no armor and shit gun? Why not give them no guns. Just model all the scouts as humans on different bikes and you will have what WG really wants.

Very underwhelming, to be honest. I love light tanks and the shitty accuracy and horrible pen at tier 9 seems like a deal breaker to me. Hopefully WG will fix that shit before it goes live.

42 minutes ago, Tarski said:

I already hate the AMX 13 90 too much to play it. Now they're testing a worse version? 

Two of my happier WoT moments were selling the AMX 13 90; the first time after the Lorraine was unlocked and the second time after unlocked the AMX30 iere. No way I grind it a 3rd time.

If these are going to have a MM weight of 72 (tier 9 usual) rather than 48 (tier 8 lights) they need to be about a net +50% buff up from what they currently are at tier 8 to avoid gimping the team. Clearly these aren't.

I can kinda see what they're going for; early in the game all their guns need to do is defend themselves against other lights and mediums, and you don't need bonecrushing firepower for that. 

in the late game there should actually be room and freedom to flank enemy tanks; again the low pen is not a huge issue.

all these tanks actually need to work in this way is actual DPM

1 hour ago, MacusFlash said:

AMX 13 90 is rekt.

Not really. The clip reload is down to 30s and it is down to 2.5s between shots. A smaller clip but a bit more flexible

https://vk.com/wotleaks?z=photo-61570680_456240338%2Fwall-61570680_479043

Soft stats for guns and terrain resistances, plus camo (inflated coz camo crew I guess). Pretty amazing, but who cares how little you bloom if you can't pen anything :feelsbad:

11 minutes ago, Marty said:

https://vk.com/wotleaks?z=photo-61570680_456240338%2Fwall-61570680_479043

Soft stats for guns and terrain resistances, plus camo (inflated coz camo crew I guess). Pretty amazing, but who cares how little you bloom if you can't pen anything :feelsbad:

260 APCR is not bad though, considering that its higher than any of current T8 LT's gold pen. This thing seems to be indeed best one and only one that isnt that terrible, just like with tier 10s, China #1

38 minutes ago, sr360 said:

Not really. The clip reload is down to 30s and it is down to 2.5s between shots. A smaller clip but a bit more flexible

Combined with, from what i heard, improved gun handling, i dont actually think its that bad trade-off. 

Atleast its not like 13 105 which has 3 shell clip instead of 5 yet almost same reload as BC 25T LUL

3 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

260 APCR is not bad though, considering that its higher than any of current T8 LT's gold pen. This thing seems to be indeed best one and only one that isnt that terrible, just like with tier 10s, China #1

Combined with, from what i heard, improved gun handling, i dont actually think its that bad trade-off. 

Atleast its not like 13 105 which has 3 shell clip instead of 5 yet almost same reload as BC 25T LUL

I meant overall, there are stats for all tanks, just need to use arrow keys :doge: More stats are up on armored patrol too, but no bloom values.

32 minutes ago, sr360 said:

-1100hp (same as it has now IIRC)

-less clip potential means missing/bouncing a shot hurts a lot more

-still has 170 pen, and .38 accuracy (while still better than the other tier 9 LT's except RU 251) will have you pulling your hair out. 

- 400m VR, literally everyone except the 13 90 got a VR buff to 410 or 420

-slowest tier 9 LT (tied with WZ-132A)

-Interclip is faster than aimtime

-lowest traverse speed of all tier 9 LT's

So, not only is the gun still crap, you are the least maneuverable (pending hp/ton and terrain resistance values) and have the worst WR. All this makes for a pretty bad LT.