Never

Expected Values Updated to v29

962 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Rspctd said:

Patton grind will have to wait. :feelsbad:

and this right here, is why the patton and e-50 should stay the same. 

The fact that you are waiting for the expected damage to drop so you can play a tank you are ready to grind is fucking stupid. Just play the fucking thing and stop caring about this metric.

1 minute ago, Gandaran said:

The fact that you are waiting for the expected damage to drop so you can play a tank you are ready to grind is fucking stupid. Just play the fucking thing and stop caring about this metric.

Problem is that most players care. Lots of players use xvm and lots of players will see your wn8.. etc And as you can see here people look at it able avg tier dpg etc dunno why...

3 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

Problem is that most players care. Lots of players use xvm and lots of players will see your wn8.. etc And as you can see here people look at it able avg tier dpg etc dunno why...

Smell my finger.

Just now, adztownstike said:

Problem 1. You're running xvm.

Problem 2. wn8=/= good dpg. (seriously any moron can reroll to 4k+ just playing light tanks doesn't mean they are still 4k+ in tier 10s). 

16 minutes ago, faptastic_panda said:

EU is easier than NA, if only there were some NA unicum that came to EU with a fresh acc so we could see.... oh wait 

NA: https://en.wot-life.com/na/player/zeven/

EU: https://en.wot-life.com/eu/player/Zeven_NA-522601224

3300 NA WN8 = 1800 EU wn8? 1.0

unicum in tier 10's averaging teel in low tiers :^) Might want to wait until he actually has some high tier vehicles before you say he can't play on EU. Also playstyles are different like I said, NA is campy and EU is yolo. Like I said before, go watch poshybrid who has thousands of battles on both servers.

5 minutes ago, ewanc9 said:

Adz who gives a fuck. You don't want to get xvm focussed anyway. 

Guess so but 2.5k recent that is pretty bad. But i guess it is pretty broken anyway. 

2 minutes ago, TheLoveHitman said:

unicum in tier 10's averaging teel in low tiers :^) Might want to wait until he actually has some high tier vehicles before you say he can't play on EU. Also playstyles are different like I said, NA is campy and EU is yolo. Like I said before, go watch poshybrid who has thousands of battles on both servers.

Alright dude, so I looked up Poshy.

On NA he has 2749 DPG in BC, on EU he has 2654. So -100 dpg in a tier 10, despite rerolling onto the easier server? Okay then.

9 minutes ago, faptastic_panda said:

On NA he has 2749 DPG in BC, on EU he has 2654. So -100 dpg in a tier 10, despite rerolling onto the easier server? Okay then.

Since when is EU yolo?

All i get in my teams are camp-tards who would gladly push you in front of the enemy, to get 1 hit in

27 minutes ago, Gandaran said:

this reminds me... kurwa mac, why do we still have wn8 under our avatars?

with wn9 just 'round the corner we might as well get rid of it

18 minutes ago, TheLoveHitman said:

zeven hasn't played for stats in months. like all the smart people he gave the fuck up on the carrot chase. and threads like these illustrate why

13 minutes ago, faptastic_panda said:

The only person capable of answering what server is easier is probably carbon because he's 3 marked so many tanks on both servers.

Also EU is much campier. 

6 minutes ago, TheLoveHitman said:

Oh please, the discussion has been had so many times over and over and there's absolutely no proof of any of it. 

I play all servers, and I can say that short of SEA (which is very different from the rest) they're all pretty much the same. My assist is by far the highest on EU (breaking 1k assist on T8s) on average but T9-10 DPGs are roughly the same. I can hardly feel a difference besides the fact that NA has a bit more clantag stigma but also better team progression which ends up roughly the same. 

It's honestly retarded to assume that the entire server is worse on a global scale when the only face2face NA has on EU is in the WGL where we've beat you every single time. If you're too shit to comprehend two servers at once, stick with one server :^)

Just now, Gandaran said:

The only person capable of answering what server is easier is probably carbon because he's 3 marked so many tanks on both servers.

Also EU is much campier. 

My assisted would agree but for anyone that is trying to pull 4K DPG in a tank every game is digging campers out, no matter the server

1 minute ago, _Assad said:

Can we just remove wn8 all together?

PR is the only system worth anything.

:serb: team battles :serb: 18k PR on RU :serb: 

2 minutes ago, KittenFix907ValuesBabyRage said:

:serb: team battles :serb: 18k PR on RU :serb: 

I PLAYED TEAMBATTLES ONCE AND MY PR WENT DOWN. I THINK IM SHIT

Just now, Pompous_Magnus said:

Can we UP the expected values of the E25?? That tank is a joke to play and the values are a joke. Plus Gasi_Tuno might actually end his life. Sounds like a win win.

THISSSSSSSS

In all seriousness though I actually like this wn8 adjustment.  Actually means something to be super unicum again, and on top of that it makes people wake up that this is a fucking dead game and we're all somehow still caring about a shit metric

10 minutes ago, _Assad said:

Can we just remove wn8 all together?

PR is the only system worth anything.

Efficiency v1 is the real shit. Start sitting in the cap circle again bois!

5 minutes ago, CarbonWard said:

tfw shitters from 2 servers argue which server is shittier :QBFlip:

dis.

2 minutes ago, Shifty_101st said:

In all seriousness though I actually like this wn8 adjustment.  Actually means something to be super unicum again, and on top of that it makes people wake up that this is a fucking dead game and we're all somehow still caring about a shit metric

maybe it's ded but until someone who is not braindead puts together an actual tanks game some ppl will stick with WoT simply for the lack of anything better in the genre (AW pls)

4 minutes ago, Shifty_101st said:

EU's hitting 200k online every weekend, that's far from dead. 

hue, lost like 100 off my recent (played some M46/E50 looking for MT 15-4) but overalls stayed. Guess it paid to be like, solid, across all classes instead of padding my ass like a fucking idiot

As a recruiter, these changes are hilarious and really useful. 

I dropped ~180 wn8 and 100 recent. Who cares?

I do love all the salt, though.