Never

Expected Values Updated to v29

962 posts in this topic

Just now, KittenFixE50ValuesBabyRage said:

4k recent means nothing with <60% wr.

Says who brrrrooooooooooooooo. I have 62% 30 day broooooooooooo. Shut up broooooooo. MM fucks me other brooooooo. I dont platoon brooo........... I donmt play low tiers broooooo..........

15 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

<snip>

Who cares about anything else. If qb thinks your noob what hope do you haev in life

HAHAHAHAHAHHA :serb:

make QB Great Again :trump:

1 minute ago, adztownstike said:

Says who brrrrooooooooooooooo. I have 62% 30 day broooooooooooo. Shut up broooooooo. MM fucks me other brooooooo. I dont platoon brooo........... I donmt play low tiers broooooo..........

@PityFool can we get rid of him

2 minutes ago, KittenFixE50ValuesBabyRage said:

get memed broooo. DOnt take wot cerealyy brooooo

Just trying to fit in broo. WIth all these hipster wn8 creator/lovers/haters

Just now, KittenFixE50ValuesBabyRage said:

Xw8oOHv.jpg

Too right broo. Your very funny

Eventually ill be able to derail this thread into eu vs na kappa

@adztownstike so I'm watching the stream vod you posted. Not to be a dick, but I don't even need to watch past the first match on mines. You go to island, do nothing. You drive back mid, hide behind a rock, do nothing. Shoot and miss some random tanks driving through the open. 5 minutes into the match you've done nothing to help win, have 1500 damage. You then farm a couple tanks not paying attention at the end of the match when your team has taken the whole map. You end up with 3500 damage done, good job, you managed to hit the required damage for purple. What you don't seem to understand, is that you didn't really do a single thing to actually help your team win that match. This might be why you have the WR you do. Happy to help give you advice, but I doubt you'll want to hear it.

2 minutes ago, AkulaV said:

@adztownstike so I'm watching the stream vod you posted. Not to be a dick, but I don't even need to watch past the first match on mines. You go to island, do nothing. You drive back mid, hide behind a rock, do nothing. Shoot and miss some random tanks driving through the open. 5 minutes into the match you've done nothing to help win, have 1500 damage. You then farm a couple tanks not paying attention at the end of the match when your team has taken the whole map. You end up with 3500 damage done, good job, you managed to hit the required damage for purple. What you don't seem to understand, is that you didn't really do a single thing to actually help your team win that match. This might be why you have the WR you do. Happy to help give you advice, but I doubt you'll want to hear it.

Im sorry. Im not a batchat player. I and i dunno how to play that map. Go hill and get rekt or...... Get rekt elsewhere... Maybe watch the e5 games to see how i play with tanks i know how to play with. Also i was put off by is7 yolo and i have serious fv 183 phobia

1 minute ago, adztownstike said:

Im sorry. Im not a batchat player. I and i dunno how to play that map. Go hill and get rekt or...... Get rekt elsewhere... Maybe watch the e5 games to see how i play with tanks i know how to play with

Need to go grocery shopping atm, but I'll watch a few more when I get back. At least you can admit you don't know how to play a specific tank/map, there might be hope for you yet.

3 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

Im sorry. Im not a batchat player. I and i dunno how to play that map. Go hill and get rekt or...... Get rekt elsewhere... Maybe watch the e5 games to see how i play with tanks i know how to play with. Also i was put off by is7 yolo and i have serious fv 183 phobia

@AkulaV offers to give you advice and you turn it down like this... :facepalm:

Just now, AkulaV said:

Need to go grocery shopping atm, but I'll watch a few more when I get back. At least you can admit you don't know how to play a specific tank/map, there might be hope for you yet.

I never said i was perfect. I just know im not as bad as some people make me out to be. I dont play batchat much and i kinda hate mines so im pretty open to help

Just now, dudixy said:

@AkulaV offers to give you advice and you turn it down like this... :facepalm:

He didnt give advice he just told me i played bad, Which i did. For most of the games today. But im open to help on maps i dont know how to play

Some general comments on this whole WN8/stats thing before I head out.

1. Who do I pay to have my WN8 overall/recent changed to below 500 in XVM. I am not kidding. Who and how much?

2. One thing I learned from Dodoma when I was starting out in tanks. Stop giving a fuck about stats/damage/WN8 and focus on playing well and winning. The best players I know have this mentality. The players that only care about WN8 are some of the worst players, funny how that works.

3. Am I the only one that barely played E50/M46 because everyone else was playing them to pad? I think I have like 20 games in M46 and 100 in E50. Too lazy to check.

I'm surprised that after 20+ pages no one has mentioned the greatest metric - lumberjack, of course.

35 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

He didnt give advice he just told me i played bad, Which i did. For most of the games today. But im open to help on maps i dont know how to play

You know, when a player like AkulaV comes down to this place and tells you to STFU and actually start trying to win, you STFU and actually try to win, instead of bitching because muh stets

Why is this shit lord still posting?

4 hours ago, MacusFlash said:

Did I summon this guy by quoting his post from official shithole? :cri:

It's all your fault 

1 hour ago, KittenFixE50ValuesBabyRage said:

Pls @PityFool I can't take this any longer end his misery 

48 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

Lmao 

You're still looking at the big picture but not the small picture. You should perhaps pay attention to the info on what you did wrong and where.

The only way this could have been better is if the values had been made negative.  

4 hours ago, MacusFlash said:

Did I summon this guy by quoting his post from official shithole? :cri:

Yes, don't do that

Having been around this game for 5+ years, it is kind of sad to see how many people will legitimately put stock in any other metric except the best metric of all: Win Rate. Winning is the only goal of the game. Who gives a damn what neat tricks you can pull - if it doesn't win you more games, it isn't useful skill.

Of course, this is where people try to make excuses "tank selection, platoon padding, etc". Yeah, tanks don't all win equally and platooning can inflate your win rate. That's why tank specific solo win rate was considered the best way to get respect. Someone says you're a padded shitter? You play 100 games solo and post all the replays to prove you can win. Then you do it again and again until you get the respect you're looking for.

Or, you don't give a damn about that and do whatever you want. If your goal is to maintain 3300 DPG in your tier 10s, 4k WN8, or 3km driven per game go ahead and have a good time with that. Just don't expect anyone to think you are good if you aren't winning games.

26 minutes ago, flare_phoenix said:

I'm surprised that after 20+ pages no one has mentioned the greatest metric - lumberjack, of course.

Really, now. Distance traveled is a reliable and proven metric. Protects against bushkemp and chaisniping shenanigans

14 minutes ago, dualmaster333 said:

Or, you don't give a damn about that and do whatever you want. If your goal is to maintain 3300 DPG in your tier 10s, 4k WN8, or 3km driven per game go ahead and have a good time with that. Just don't expect anyone to think you are good if you aren't winning games.

I stopped farming pubbies and started farming upboats, that doesn't mean I'm bad! I demand the respect I deserve!

17 minutes ago, nemlengyel said:

Really, now. Distance traveled is a reliable and proven metric. Protects against bushkemp and chaisniping shenanigans

Time to start farming my avg distance traveled - LTTB seems like a good choice because 2fast2quick.

33 minutes ago, dualmaster333 said:

Having been around this game for 5+ years, it is kind of sad to see how many people will legitimately put stock in any other metric except the best metric of all: Win Rate. Winning is the only goal of the game. Who gives a damn what neat tricks you can pull - if it doesn't win you more games, it isn't useful skill.

Don't cap kill all. Wining is point of everything, and in everything that I can't be dominant i lose my temper. But I guess most people like to be fucked all over again. 

1 hour ago, AkulaV said:

Some general comments on this whole WN8/stats thing before I head out.

1. Who do I pay to have my WN8 overall/recent changed to below 500 in XVM. I am not kidding. Who and how much?

2. One thing I learned from Dodoma when I was starting out in tanks. Stop giving a fuck about stats/damage/WN8 and focus on playing well and winning. The best players I know have this mentality. The players that only care about WN8 are some of the worst players, funny how that works.

3. Am I the only one that barely played E50/M46 because everyone else was playing them to pad? I think I have like 20 games in M46 and 100 in E50. Too lazy to check.

2: I have been doing this for a while, once I got to ~3K recent I stopped caring about stats as much. I play for wins now as well. the stat whore mentality just started feeling like it was degrading and sucking the enjoyment from the game. I know I can play that well, I don't need to prove it any more. 

3: I have never played the E-50 or the M46 on my account, because I just never bothered. I've had the M46 researched for ages now but have just not gotten around to buying it and playing it.