Never

Expected Values Updated to v29

962 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Archaic_One said:

HTF do you shitters change your names?  @kitten please change my name to something trendy and edgy #BabyRage

Go to Account settings and its the 4th tab down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Morcatko said:

Guys...

Friend. Even though your post was made tongue in cheek, I have to point out that sub 2k dpg with an E50 is pretty bad, even with full AP.  Most of the time you would fire APCR because of velocity, not penetration.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, 1stWarlord said:

:hb:

BTW watch out. Cookiebaby is closing fast on you. :minglee:

17 hours ago, KittenFixJUDESValsBabyRage said:

Fight me 1v1 in Ljubljana btw. Kappa

:trump:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, KittenFix907ValuesBabyRage said:

who needs to play russian meds when you can have 3,5k wn8 in M40/43 no problem :serb: 

I'm sorry but you are D I S G U S T I N G.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2017 at 11:31 AM, KittenFixJUDESValsBabyRage said:

Ljubljana

Seriously how the heck is that pronounced?

21 hours ago, SaintLaurentius said:

LOL, no. The only reason these "good players" dont play arty, is cos they cant be consistent with them and therefore cant get dank purple colors easily. I can assure you, that if you could play M53/55 at 3,5k dpg, 70% WR, most unicas would play that shit.

It has very little to do with the attitude, "I'm above playing cancer" IMO.

There are a couple good players that enjoy playing in arty spartan and veo quickly come to mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Inciatus said:

Seriously how the heck is that pronounced?

There are a couple good players that enjoy playing in arty spartan and veo quickly come to mind.

don't forget Folterknecht

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, SaintLaurentius said:

Friend. Even though your post was made tongue in cheek, I have to point out that sub 2k dpg with an E50 is pretty bad, even with full AP.  Most of the time you would fire APCR because of velocity, not penetration.....

Last time I was playing E 50 (my first T9 medium ever) I was a yellow player by WN6 rating (wotstats shows around 1500WN8 at 7k battles), so I consider those old stats like a reasonably good for a tomato :P The same goes with E75 and Panther II, I didn't played those tanks since I started fapping my e-peen. I would not reset my account just because I'm able to hit 3k WN8 and that would be probably a shame for a reroll. I was a tomato, I wasn't caring about game and I was that pew-pew camping guy, well it's part of my stats forever.

I know Fame streamers and I saw they gamestyle, that's not for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/01/2017 at 7:08 PM, SaintLaurentius said:

LOL, no. The only reason these "good players" dont play arty, is cos they cant be consistent with them and therefore cant get dank purple colors easily. I can assure you, that if you could play M53/55 at 3,5k dpg, 70% WR, most unicas would play that shit.

It has very little to do with the attitude, "I'm above playing cancer" IMO.

Consistency can be achieved, across a large number of battles the performance is there, arty in comparison to regular tanks of same tier can do similar damage but win rate is usually lower if played solo, i have purple or deep purple wn8 in almost every arty i played, i grinded all arty branches, the problem is arty has been handicaped in wn8 for a very long time due to i believe the introduction of tier 10 arty that shuffled arty around tiers and messed with their performance in some cases significantly, its a bit like VK3601H that used to have or still has some sort of nerf on WN8 because those who abused it back when pay2win gold ammo for it was around had performances in it that rivaled tier 8 tanks easily. Personally i think its a good thing arty doesnt give much wn8, it works as a sort of deterrant so that at least those who care about wn8 will avoid playing it, so for the health of the game its good.

I dont know how expected values are decided and whatnot, i would like to believe they are based not solely on overall performance across all time, but also on recent performance from last couple months, something tells me it isnt. It baffles me that i can do close to 2.2k average damage in a tier 8 arty and get between 3k-3.5k wn8 only, yet on some tier 8 meds/heavys that sort of damage might mean 4k-4.5k wn8...

On 17/01/2017 at 9:49 PM, Strigonx said:

The I between the WN that people come up with really fucking triggers me for some reason.

Most people dont even know what the WN stands for... (Weighted/Normalized Efficiency Rating)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Roses are red, violets are blue, adz's wn8 tanked, to match his wins too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Fulcrous said:

Roses are red, violets are blue, adz's wn8 tanked, to match his wins too!

This made me laugh so hard the guys around me at work thought I went crazy  

10/10

Wotlabs forums is by far the best form of entertainment when I'm bored at work. Keep up the good work/shit posts boyz!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Fulcrous said:

Roses are red, violets are blue, adz's wn8 tanked, to match his wins too!

True poetry, I shed a manly tear reading this. :cri: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Fulcrous said:

Roses are red, violets are blue, adz's wn8 tanked, to match his wins too!

Got to 60% win rate now.. Which is unicum. So please. Shut your gob. #JealousNAKids

and son you be respectful. Call me townstrike

PS i have an As in creative writing and that is defiantly not good poetry ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

Got to 60% win rate now.. Which is unicum. So please. Shut your gob. #JealousNAKids

and son you be respectful. Call me townstrike

PS i have an As in creative writing and that is defiantly not good poetry ;) 

And you only have unicum w/r to match your unicum level wn8! Definitely not super!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

Got to 60% win rate now.. Which is unicum. So please. Shut your gob. #JealousNAKids

and son you be respectful. Call me townstrike

PS i have an As in creative writing and that is defiantly not good poetry ;) 

MingLee

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Fulcrous said:

And you only have unicum w/r to match your unicum level wn8! Definitely not super!

Only noobs platoon. :P

1 minute ago, Siimcy said:

MingLee

 

Can you spell that word? Its pretty tricky 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

Only noobs platoon. :P

Yes, that's definitely the only way to get 65%+. Hilarious how you think that way.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fulcrous said:

Yes, that's definitely the only way to get 65%+. Hilarious how you think that way.
 

Best ways= Platoon with good players, Play op tanks, play low tiers, be good enough for enemies to yolo you and lose the game and finally the best way: Play NA Kappa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, adztownstike said:

Best ways= Platoon with good players, Play op tanks, play low tiers, be good enough for enemies to yolo you and lose the game and finally the best way: Play NA Kappa

It's sad because you'd still be performing poorly on NA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.