Never

Expected Values Updated to v29

962 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Fulcrous said:

It's sad because you'd still be performing poorly on NA.

If i rerolled on NA jeez imagine the carnage. I just dont understand your point. This is a game with 25% rng and your complaining that i win 5% less than i should??? Please dude. Tell me how many teir 10 3 marks do you have? And what do you do exactly to win all those games?

I couldnt care less about this forums. Its got na players for a start and a bunch of elitist dicks who think messing with wn8 is a joke...

13 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

This is a game with 25% rng and your complaining that i win 5% less than i should??? Please dude. Tell me how many teir 10 3 marks do you have? And what do you do exactly to win all those games?

• 25% RNG affects only your damage rolls/penetrations. It's actual effect on winrate is minimal.
  • Bat, E5, IS7, some RU med, E100, T57, and some tank I'm forgetting about. Working on TVP/215B for now.
  • I don't sit in the back and let the dice roll of mm win the game for me. I swing it in my favour by doing what needs to be done to win - which varies every game.
    • Your complaints about w/r being "random/pre-determined" is like the masses of people who complain they can't get anywhere in life without working for it

It's also hilarious when EU unicums are bashing you, too. The only difference between servers are metas. Player performance will be the same across all servers unless your playstyle is complete trash.

I think at this point, a lot of people would be okay with the e50 meme changes to be permanent to farm all the salt.

11 minutes ago, Fulcrous said:
  • 25% RNG affects only your damage rolls/penetrations. It's actual effect on winrate is minimal.
  • Bat, E5, IS7, some RU med, E100, T57, and some tank I'm forgetting about. Working on TVP/215B for now.
  • I don't sit in the back and let the dice roll of mm win the game for me. I swing it in my favour by doing what needs to be done to win - which varies every game.
    • Your complaints about w/r being "random/pre-determined" is like the masses of people who complain they can't get anywhere in life without working for it.

Hmmmmm i would call my play style hyper aggressive. Maybe to aggressive especially recently i would hardly say i sit in the back and let the dice roll of mm win the game for me. But please. Stop obsessing about win rate its the hardest metric to control...

Ps im only replying cos im bored as fuck and i cba to play wot cos cancer teams are out in force. 

Ps if winrate was main metric not dpg this guy would be top player http://wotlabs.net/eu/player/stat_padder instead of Decha or jaeckefa

Doesn't understand how to modify his play to account for cancer teams being in force...

TEAL DETECTED!!!

On 1/16/2017 at 8:03 PM, PityFool said:

I stopped farming pubbies and started farming upboats, that doesn't mean I'm bad! I demand the respect I deserve!

+1

2 minutes ago, TheMarine0341 said:

Doesn't understand how to modify his play to account for cancer teams being in force...

TEAL DETECTED!!!

+1

Clearly you havnt met eu cancer team. its when you go in and they just sit there watching you while on full health or when they all yolo in or when you get batcat platoons which seems to happen everygame. God its frustrating. Only good tank with this mm is E5 but then i lose tonnes of creds :(

12 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

Hmmmmm i would call my play style hyper aggressive. Maybe to aggressive especially recently i would hardly say i sit in the back and let the dice roll of mm win the game for me. But please. Stop obsessing about win rate its the hardest metric to control...

On 2017-01-16 at 3:40 PM, AkulaV said:

@adztownstike so I'm watching the stream vod you posted. Not to be a dick, but I don't even need to watch past the first match on mines. You go to island, do nothing. You drive back mid, hide behind a rock, do nothing. Shoot and miss some random tanks driving through the open. 5 minutes into the match you've done nothing to help win, have 1500 damage. You then farm a couple tanks not paying attention at the end of the match when your team has taken the whole map.

:serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::jebaited::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb:

Just now, Fulcrous said:

:serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb::serb:

Batchat...... And i was going aggressive until yolo is7 platoon ruined it. Maybe watch the whole stream before judging. Or even better stop listening to someone who brags about having 30 games in maus with 90% wins cos he sits in the open and lets na bots bounce him all day. Drops Mic

12 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

Clearly you havnt met eu cancer team. its when you go in and they just sit there watching you while on full health or when they all yolo in or when you get batcat platoons which seems to happen everygame. God its frustrating. Only good tank with this mm is E5 but then i lose tonnes of creds :(

Marine knows EU server. Same pubs to farm.

Bah anyway this is dead af im clearly not gonna change such stubborn minds :( . Gonna go watch WGL and see some actual good players.

Ps  I couldnt care less about this forums. Its got na players for a start and a bunch of elitist dicks who think messing with wn8 is a joke...

6 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

Bah anyway this is dead af im clearly not gonna change such stubborn minds :( . Gonna go watch WGL and see some actual good players.

Ps  I couldnt care less about this forums. Its got na players for a start and a bunch of elitist dicks who think messing with wn8 is a joke...

If only you knew...

They also win more than 60%, too.

2 hours ago, adztownstike said:

Batchat...... And i was going aggressive until yolo is7 platoon ruined it. Maybe watch the whole stream before judging. Or even better stop listening to someone who brags about having 30 games in maus with 90% wins cos he sits in the open and lets na bots bounce him all day. Drops Mic

Wow, ok. And I was actually going to watch more of your matches when I had free time to try and help you. I was the only one in this entire thread who didn't just tell you that you're a shitlord who thinks he's the best player EU, while in reality being a shit teal padder. I was trying to help, but now I know you are clearly a little kid who thinks he knows everything.

Before you open your mouth next time, maybe you should actually find out who you're talking shit about first. I have practiced and played against your top WGLEU teams (Ding, Kazna, GoHard, etc.). I have also played a lot of pubs on the EU server with 250 ping. You continuing to think that EU pubs are somehow harder than NA makes you look like a dumbass. Go find an account with an Obj 140 and play that for 100 games on NA East during primetime and come back to us with your amazing results. Until then STFU.

Here is some top kek EU gameplay when the NA server was down a few weeks ago:

https://www.twitch.tv/akulav_na/v/110141704

29 minutes ago, AkulaV said:

Before you open your mouth next time, maybe you should actually find out who you're talking shit about first. I have practiced and played against your top WGLEU teams (Ding, Kazna, GoHard, etc.). I have also played a lot on of pubs on the EU server with 250 ping. You continuing to think that EU pubs are somehow harder than NA makes you look like a dumbass. Go find an account with an Obj 140 and play that for 100 games on NA East during primetime and come back to us with your amazing results. Until then STFU.

He seems to value his high wn8 so much and since NA is such ez mode I'm surprised he hasn't come to play on NA to pad those dank numbers and show everyone on NA how great he is. NA is so easy he could probably still be getting super unicum stats in his E50 right now :fat:

35 minutes ago, Inciatus said:

NA is so easy he could probably still be getting super unicum stats in his E50 right now :fat:

Well, not actually right now...  Maybe once the values revert in v30.

Tfw when noone actually reads what you say and they only read into what is not there. Im not top player eu but im not a redlining e50 padder. Thats what i care about. Sticking up for myself against na bullies.

1 hour ago, AkulaV said:

Wow, ok. And I was actually going to watch more of your matches when I had free time to try and help you. I was the only one in this entire thread who didn't just tell you that you're a shitlord who thinks he's the best player EU, while in reality being a shit teal padder. I was trying to help, but now I know you are clearly a little kid who thinks he knows everything.

Before you open your mouth next time, maybe you should actually find out who you're talking shit about first. I have practiced and played against your top WGLEU teams (Ding, Kazna, GoHard, etc.). I have also played a lot on of pubs on the EU server with 250 ping. You continuing to think that EU pubs are somehow harder than NA makes you look like a dumbass. Go find an account with an Obj 140 and play that for 100 games on NA East during primetime and come back to us with your amazing results. Until then STFU.

Here is some top kek EU gameplay when the NA server was down a few weeks ago:

https://www.twitch.tv/akulav_na/v/110141704

Whatever your clearly a good player but what you said about the first game was a bit... Hmm how do you put it. Unconstructive and after seeing that post about maus i was like WTF that would never happen on eu. And has people have said in this thread and as i have witnessed in this thread NA is campier than eu. If only by a small amount but 3% campier means maybe 3% more wins.. Its like marginal gains in cycling... But who knows. Nice battle btw. no arty prok always fun when it happens which is one in a million.

41 minutes ago, Inciatus said:

He seems to value his high wn8 so much and since NA is such ez mode I'm surprised he hasn't come to play on NA to pad those dank numbers and show everyone on NA how great he is. NA is so easy he could probably still be getting super unicum stats in his E50 right now :fat:

Who said i value wn8. Its that other people value wn8 like you clearly and all wotlabs nerds who think that e50 padding is a problem (noone cares about wn8) im surprised you havnt got that after such a long thread if i cared about wn8 i would only play conq and e5 and have 5k almost. And i bet i could play the same maybe better on na especially if i tryharded. Maybe 3.6k dpg on e50 and 3.8k on 140 not very good but still passable.

5 minutes ago, _Juris said:

Well, not actually right now...  Maybe once the values revert in v30.

The joke

_Juris <-you

The joke was that he is talking about how incredibly easy NA is to play on.

4 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

Who said i value wn8. Its that other people value wn8 like you clearly and all wotlabs nerds who think that e50 padding is a problem (noone cares about wn8) im surprised you havnt got that after such a long thread if i cared about wn8 i would only play conq and e5 and have 5k almost. And i bet i could play the same maybe better on na especially if i tryharded. Maybe 3.6k dpg on e50 and 3.8k on 140 not very good but still passable.

You've been bitching for like the past 25 pages on an off about your WN8 dropping.

1 minute ago, Inciatus said:

The joke

_Juris <-you

I know.  I was being ironic.

F MUDKP.

6 minutes ago, Inciatus said:

The joke

_Juris <-you

You've been bitching for like the past 25 pages on an off about your WN8 dropping.

Read the thread again. Everyone seems to be so biased. When was i moaning about it dropping i was just calling people out on their bs. Im english and im a chav.. i Believe in sticking up myself against shitheads who want something so much (someone bitching about wn8) that they make anyone seem like they are bitching im just pissed that everyone thinks im a padder noob when clearly i am not.

God this is so triggering. i get dragged here and mocked and i stick up for myself im hardly crying about losing wn8 cos i know im a decent player and i know i can get 4k wn8 and 65% wins. And i keep getting dragged here and forced to say the same-thing. Im not a wn8 padder. Im not teal (whatever the fuck that is) and im not a redliner. How many times do i have to say this and provide evidnce before one of you says. yes townstrike your not a bad player. You didnt pad your wn8 and your not a redliner. Thats all i want to put it to bed.

4 minutes ago, MacusFlash said:

Yes, you are :trollface:

Clearly...................................................... Moron... Clearly someone is an amazing comedian worthy of the best forum in the world. genius joke

3 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

Read the thread again. Everyone seems to be so biased. When was i moaning about it dropping i was just calling people out on their bs. Im english and im a chav.. i Believe in sticking up myself against shitheads who want something so much (someone bitching about wn8) that they make anyone seem like they are bitching im just pissed that everyone thinks im a padder noob when clearly i am not.

db0.jpg

Also aren't chavs considered like the useless scum of society?

Just now, Inciatus said:

db0.jpg

Also aren't chavs considered like the useless scum of society?

Nice meme bro. Can you just do what i say. This is just trolling. just finally admit your wrong about 1 thing (stat padder) and im gone...