Never

Expected Values Updated to v29

962 posts in this topic

So.. When are these 1v1s i was promised. I need to fix my 1v1 record after the last disaster of a 1v1.  http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/609056-is-mm-rigged-in-favour-of-the-unicums/

Kappa

Just now, Rspctd said:

@adztownstike do you know what it means to " throw in the towel" ?

I guess not because this thread has gone on for fucking 20+ pages. 

:jebaited:

Only a pussy would back down. And im bloody bored. Daki wasnt casting so i lost interest in wgl and now ive found people to talk to. Im not a troll im just lonely. And like debating with people. Its good for you as a person adn the amount ive learned from this thread. its priceless

1 minute ago, adztownstike said:

So.. When are these 1v1s i was promised. I need to fix my 1v1 record after the last disaster of a 1v1.  http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/609056-is-mm-rigged-in-favour-of-the-unicums/

Kappa

i would give people a chance to read the thread and respond, its only been a few mins. you could also pop into chat and look for a challenger too.

24 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

1v1 do i get to 1v1? ill take anyone. And im not racist i dont judge on stats i judge on bais. All these uncicums have bais towards me so give me unfair advice/ no advice so yeah. Id rather just think about what i could have done etc... 

It's all about the bais, about the bais, about the bais; no purple.

Just now, sr360 said:

It's all about the bais, about the bais, about the bais; no purple.

who cares if someone is purple. Even a red can point out a mistake. Adn ya know. You would be pretty bias wouldnt you :P saying im a redline stat padder etc Jebaited

4 hours ago, adztownstike said:

I couldnt care less about this forums. Its got na players for a start and a bunch of elitist dicks who think messing with wn8 is a joke...

But it was a joke....

Lighten  up 

32 minutes ago, Audax_Bellator said:

But it was a joke....

Lighten  up 

Its a meme.................... And who the fuck gaveme this anime bs in the profile. Like jeez im not a Weeaboo....

2 minutes ago, BlackAdder said:

Where i can see delta between versions? Thanks. 

http://www.wnefficiency.net/wnexpected/

Ps nice clan ;)

1 hour ago, adztownstike said:

Im a pussy. Maybe ill try maybe ill get oneshotby arty and uninstall the game.

Yeah i get ya. Its pretty hard to solo pad especially when the map rotation is fucked. like what o you do on proko with 3 arty in an e5. But i do play aggressive in my new fav tank (the e5) thats my comfort tank atm. 

So you claim that you're not just padding, then go on to say this? Hmmmmmm...

Btw I'll take you up on that 1v1 challenge. IS-3s on Himmels okay? I heard you had a fantastic experience the last time you played that map. I'll even stream it so people can see your "unicum" strats.

After all, I'm a yellow NA player and you're a "purple" EU player. It shouldn't be too hard, right?

Right?

2 minutes ago, Tranderas said:

So you claim that you're not just padding, then go on to say this? Hmmmmmm...

Btw I'll take you up on that 1v1 challenge. IS-3s on Himmels okay? I heard you had a fantastic experience the last time you played that map. I'll even stream it so people can see your "unicum" strats.

After all, I'm a yellow NA player and you're a "purple" EU player. It shouldn't be too hard, right?

Right?

um. i dont have an is3. 2nd how do we fight if your na? Third what about himmel? Should be ez tho. With my pro unicum strats

@adztownstike, I don't know what Eastern European village you are from, but take an English course and a break.

6 hours ago, adztownstike said:

Whatever your clearly a good player but what you said about the first game was a bit... Hmm how do you put it. Unconstructive and after seeing that post about maus i was like WTF that would never happen on eu. And has people have said in this thread and as i have witnessed in this thread NA is campier than eu. If only by a small amount but 3% campier means maybe 3% more wins.. Its like marginal gains in cycling... But who knows. Nice battle btw. no arty prok always fun when it happens which is one in a million.

You pissed me off enough that I actually came home from work and watched every single one of the matches in that twitch replay.

My conclusion is the same as what I saw in the first match. Don't know why you posted a over an hour of you playing mostly BC and 2 games in an E5, but whatever. I'll give you a few tips, but before that, I need to get this off my chest: that was some of the most boring gameplay I've ever watched. You spent the first 5 minutes in every single game doing nothing but driving around pointlessly, looking for easy tanks to shoot at (and most of the time miss 3/5 of your clip on). As soon as you would spot a tank that could potentially shoot at you, you would run away in the opposite direction. You did not help win a single flank in those matches. This was the same for mines, ruin, steppes, highway, etc.

Here is a perfect example of the last match you played:

pXsDvJM.png

You drove up and down the 7/8 line within 3 grid squares of you base for 5 fucking minutes. Sniping at tanks your team was fighting in the field. You're not helping field, your not helping city, you're not spotting. I'm not sure if you just don't know how to play the BC, or you're too scared to actually fight tanks that aren't AFK or distracted by teammates. But either way, here are my tips:

• Learn how to properly scout in the BC in early game before you're loaded.
  • Learn how to get a FULL clip of damage out early to help your team start winning one of the flanks right away. Relocate after the first clip and figure out where you can be useful next.
  • Stop running away (driving back to base) when you spot 1 or 2 tanks going in your direction.
  • Help your teammates win flanks instead of sitting back and getting a few useless shots in.
  • Learn what positions are important on different maps and use your speed to take them early (instead of driving in circles around your damn cap).
  • Stop taking stupid damage for most of your health trying to get some useless shot of damage.
  • I'm sure I can add more, but this was way more effort than you deserve.

2 hours ago, AkulaV said:

A lot of good advice

Can I hire you to be my WoT AND life coach? You have a good way of putting things in a constructive, yet truthful, way that I like.

1 hour ago, Tranderas said:

Can I hire you to be my WoT AND life coach? You have a good way of putting things in a constructive, yet truthful, way that I like.

He even makes great Maus guides :fat:

Wow, 28 pages.

I think the OP is very truthful in one thing he said, he is lonely.  I can't think of any other reason to engage in a conversation this long that was essentially complete half way down the first page.  I don't think we have learned anything new from this thread, the OP certainly has not.  Whatever it has done to soften his loneliness has to be tempered by the stinging reality checks he has been slapped with over and over again.

What is the point of breaking a world record in swimming because you wear a specially designed swimsuit that is both lower in resistance and more buoyant than a regular swimsuit?  Michael Phelps wore such a suit and broke many records at the Olympic games, as did many other swimmers.  When the rule was rescinded, Michael Phelps still won medals and broke records - the other people - not so much.  Therefore the lesson is that you should be training to beat Michael Phelps, not just swim a fast time in a suit that gives you an advantage.  That is the point these people are making - yeah, you swim damn fast - faster than I ever have or will from a personal level - but you can't beat Michael Phelps yet - so THAT should be your goal - not just burning fast times.  These guys are saying focus on winning more, don't just farm time in your special E-50 swimsuit.

EDIT:  Sorry for my less than ideal comparison/analogy - I just wanted to take the conversation in a different direction then tank comparisons.

Since ive been banned i gotta try to stick up for myself :(

46 minutes ago, Zepherex said:

Woah 2500 Recent WN8 this kids hot shit!!!

hqdefault.jpg

w

This whole point of thread. Before i was 4k recent now i am 2.5k so the plebs just think im a noob cos all they care about is wn8...

9 hours ago, BiggieD61 said:

Wow, 28 pages.

I think the OP is very truthful in one thing he said, he is lonely.  I can't think of any other reason to engage in a conversation this long that was essentially complete half way down the first page.  I don't think we have learned anything new from this thread, the OP certainly has not.  Whatever it has done to soften his loneliness has to be tempered by the stinging reality checks he has been slapped with over and over again.

What is the point of breaking a world record in swimming because you wear a specially designed swimsuit that is both lower in resistance and more buoyant than a regular swimsuit?  Michael Phelps wore such a suit and broke many records at the Olympic games, as did many other swimmers.  When the rule was rescinded, Michael Phelps still won medals and broke records - the other people - not so much.  Therefore the lesson is that you should be training to beat Michael Phelps, not just swim a fast time in a suit that gives you an advantage.  That is the point these people are making - yeah, you swim damn fast - faster than I ever have or will from a personal level - but you can't beat Michael Phelps yet - so THAT should be your goal - not just burning fast times.  These guys are saying focus on winning more, don't just farm time in your special E-50 swimsuit.

EDIT:  Sorry for my less than ideal comparison/analogy - I just wanted to take the conversation in a different direction then tank comparisons.

Again point is missed. Completely. Yes im bored cos i dont play wot as much so i chat with specials on the interet. But plz stop talking about e50 its clear that im not an e50 padder adn it just shows how stupid and stubborn people are.

13 hours ago, AkulaV said:

You pissed me off enough that I actually came home from work and watched every single one of the matches in that twitch replay.

My conclusion is the same as what I saw in the first match. Don't know why you posted a over an hour of you playing mostly BC and 2 games in an E5, but whatever. I'll give you a few tips, but before that, I need to get this off my chest: that was some of the most boring gameplay I've ever watched. You spent the first 5 minutes in every single game doing nothing but driving around pointlessly, looking for easy tanks to shoot at (and most of the time miss 3/5 of your clip on). As soon as you would spot a tank that could potentially shoot at you, you would run away in the opposite direction. You did not help win a single flank in those matches. This was the same for mines, ruin, steppes, highway, etc.

Here is a perfect example of the last match you played:

pXsDvJM.png

You drove up and down the 7/8 line within 3 grid squares of you base for 5 fucking minutes. Sniping at tanks your team was fighting in the field. You're not helping field, your not helping city, you're not spotting. I'm not sure if you just don't know how to play the BC, or you're too scared to actually fight tanks that aren't AFK or distracted by teammates. But either way, here are my tips:

• Learn how to properly scout in the BC in early game before you're loaded.
  • Learn how to get a FULL clip of damage out early to help your team start winning one of the flanks right away. Relocate after the first clip and figure out where you can be useful next.
  • Stop running away (driving back to base) when you spot 1 or 2 tanks going in your direction.
  • Help your teammates win flanks instead of sitting back and getting a few useless shots in.
  • Learn what positions are important on different maps and use your speed to take them early (instead of driving in circles around your damn cap).
  • Stop taking stupid damage for most of your health trying to get some useless shot of damage.
  • I'm sure I can add more, but this was way more effort than you deserve.

Yes i played pasive this was the second time i had played batchat in 6 months or so. SO ofc im gonna be rusty. I was fucked by rng and what not every game. Also i did try to comit to the flank but no enough went therefore i went city s most of the meds on my team went city. Also as you probs didnt notice there was a 121 in a toon with a fv td so i saw that adn the 2 arty and decided playing field was bad idea. Infact i remeber x1ts having a 10k dmg game in his 907 doing exaclty the same play style...The other maps were pretty bad for the batchat- mines from that side is super bad. The steppes game i had a shit team and the paris maps i plaeyd aggresive sa well as on the ruinberg map. only bad play was on cliff but rng said no.Oh and i thought this careful wait for opening playstyle was the batchat play style? its not esl you cnt go yolo scout in cos your just gonna get nuked. Maybe you should think without bias next time... 

15 hours ago, Private_Miros said:

@adztownstike, I don't know what Eastern European village you are from, but take an English course and a break.

thanks for the ban. ill tell you im from england therefore i probs speak english better than you. 

53 minutes ago, kingadz said:

thanks for the ban. ill tell you im from england therefore i probs speak english better than you. 

Do you think I would have mentioned that if I didn't know you were?

When your main account runs out of ban, you can help me understand the meaning of "evasion"; I came across this word in my English for beginners vocabulary course.

27 minutes ago, kingadz said:

Yes i played pasive this was the second time i had played batchat in 6 months or so. SO ofc im gonna be rusty. I was fucked by rng and what not every game. Also i did try to comit to the flank but no enough went therefore i went city s most of the meds on my team went city. Also as you probs didnt notice there was a 121 in a toon with a fv td so i saw that adn the 2 arty and decided playing field was bad idea. Infact i remeber x1ts having a 10k dmg game in his 907 doing exaclty the same play style...The other maps were pretty bad for the batchat- mines from that side is super bad. The steppes game i had a shit team and the paris maps i plaeyd aggresive sa well as on the ruinberg map. only bad play was on cliff but rng said no.Oh and i thought this careful wait for opening playstyle was the batchat play style? its not esl you cnt go yolo scout in cos your just gonna get nuked. Maybe you should think without bias next time... 

MFW a teal padder tries to teach AkulaV how to play. And I hope he can speak English better than he can type it...

16 hours ago, Private_Miros said:

18 hours ago, adztownstike said:

Only a pussy would back down

Charles "the Bold" de Bourgogne would like to have a word with you.

1 hour ago, kingadz said:

Since ive been banned i gotta try to stick up for myself :(

This whole point of thread. Before i was 4k recent now i am 2.5k so the plebs just think im a noob cos all they care about is wn8...

Again point is missed. Completely. Yes im bored cos i dont play wot as much so i chat with specials on the interet. But plz stop talking about e50 its clear that im not an e50 padder adn it just shows how stupid and stubborn people are.

If this man is from England then I may as well be the fucking Queen. This is like a 12 year old writing out of frustration. LUL

Stop being in denial because you clearly are doing useless damage doing absolute jackshit to help your team win. We can all agree that Akula is right and since he's indeed a statistically better player than you in every aspect you should take his advice not with denial but acceptance.