Never

Expected Values Updated to v29

962 posts in this topic

What else is there to play for. Its addictive trying to be the best. Im fed of playing low tiers and clan stuff so whats left. And i have devoted 3 years to this game pretty hardcore and what do i have to show for it. Not enough stats to even get into qsf... Its like spending 4 years at oxford then getting your diploma from McDonald university..

https://en.wot-life.com/eu/player/AdzTownstrike-519499914 look here for old stats you can see the huge differenece

Well last time was IS-5 with higher stats  that T-10(OP) again a nice joke and all ru med  which are ridiculously high stats again pls   don't touch tier 10

55 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

Whats the point in playing if all you have worked towards just disappears i know have 2.5k wn8 from 3.8k its just embarrassing. Im already hating the game more and more and this will be the final straw if its kept cos if i really cant be bothered to grind it back up 

Worth!  Kitten has math bullied at least 1 of the tank selection is skill crowd into quitting! Play4fun will reign.

@Kitten FIX VALUES WHY ARE THOSE VALUES SO HIGH *posts incoming tagging @kitty 1x*

Edit: LUL, even with this I went up by 1wn8 and I have tons of M46 and E50 games.

9 minutes ago, dudixy said:

If you're playing for wn8 and not fun then you should thank Kitten for making you stop playing this game.

Its not just wn8 its  win-rate, battle count, average tier and wn8 :P

1 hour ago, adztownstike said:

2.5k wn8 from 3.8k its just embarrassing... i really cant be bothered to grind it back up 

The point is that playing an extreme number of games in tanks like the E 50 and M46 is abusing WN8. It breaks the math.

I'm a shit plateaued blue, but even I had 4k WN8 in the E 50. What would be the point of "grinding" my recent to 4k? I still wouldn't be a better player, and anyone could take a look at my tank selection to see straight through the ploy. 

This was an excellent idea from @Kitten to raise awareness about tank stat chasing degeneracy. You're stats will be reinflated next month without needing to "grind" anything. 

PS - The M46 is one of my most played tanks because it's fun. My overall still went up a few points anyway. Play like Obama and spread it around a bit. 

2 minutes ago, monjardin said:

The point is that playing an extreme number of games in tanks like the E 50 and M46 is abusing WN8. It breaks the math.

I'm a shit plateaued blue, but even I had 4k WN8 in the E 50. What would be the point of "grinding" my recent to 4k? I still wouldn't be a better player, and anyone could take a look at my tank selection to see straight through the ploy. 

This was an excellent idea from @Kitten to raise awareness about tank stat chasing degeneracy. You're stats will be reinflated next month without needing to "grind" anything. 

I have 200 games in e50 from the 3 mark grind. My 30 day is still 4k but its my recent that just plummeted. I havnt played at 2.5k since i had 1300 wn8 or so... And yeah its padding playing a lot of e50 and m46 but its hardly a bad thing. This just punishes everyone who plays these tanks even if they play it for fun.

Edited by adztownstike
Added more

29 minutes ago, Siimcy said:

@Kitten FIX VALUES WHY ARE THOSE VALUES SO HIGH *posts incoming tagging @kitty 1x*

Edit: LUL, even with this I went up by 1wn8 and I have tons of M46 and E50 games.

OR DID YOU:

signature.png

Generate your sig for new stats.

I'm 6 points away from blue again. Bye sanity.  :wave:

Just now, MissNurki said:

OR DID YOU:

signature.png

Generate your sig for new stats.

I'm 6 points away from blue again. Bye sanity.  :wave:

Oh LUL

Tbh for any focus to fall down you'd need to have below 2k wn LUL

3 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

I have 200 games in e50 from the 3 mark grind. My 30 day is still 4k but its my recent that just plummeted. I havnt played at 2.5k since i had 1300 wn8 or so...

LOL. You wouldn't know a troll if it hit you in the face. It's a temporary joke. Apply some ice to your butthurt and rinse out the salt with some fresh water. 

Those of us that read the math threads have known this was coming for a month. 

3 minutes ago, monjardin said:

LOL. You wouldn't know a troll if it hit you in the face. It's a temporary joke. Apply some ice to your butthurt and rinse out the salt with some fresh water. 

What you confuse me?

Ps not everyone is a wn8 nerd and pays attention. 

I know its just a stupid troll by the xvm nerds but it was really irritating. Its ruined my stats and a lot of other players. Maybe these wn8 creators dont understand what they are doing and how important it is. Well gonna not play at all for this month cos of this so thanks kitty. Very mature person clearly

1 minute ago, adztownstike said:

I know its just a stupid troll by the xvm nerds but it was really irritating. Its ruined my stats and a lot of other players. Maybe these wn8 creators dont understand what they are doing and how important it is. Well gonna not play at all for this month cos of this so thanks kitty. Very mature person clearly

Rest in kurwa pieces

4 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

Show us on this doll where bad Kitty touched you.

Seriously, stop being WN8 zombie.

1 minute ago, MacusFlash said:

Show us on this doll where bad Kitty touched you.

Seriously, stop being WN8 zombie.

On my e peen :(

im not a wn8 zombie i just hate the game and only like stats

5 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

@Kitten, we salute you!

Well-played.jpg

10 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

Pleas illuminate to us, oh Dark Purple One, how important a bunch of arbitrary numbers and colors with at best questionable current validity are to you?

Wait, you're not even dark purple. You're just a padded teal

Furthermore, explain to us how it is more mature to play solely for inflating said arbitrary numbers...

2 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

On my e peen :(

im not a wn8 zombie i just hate the game and only like stats

In other words, you're a WN8zombie

5 minutes ago, sr360 said:

Pleas illuminate to us, oh Dark Purple One, how important a bunch of arbitrary numbers and colors with at best questionable current validity are to you?

Wait, you're not even dark purple. You're just a padded teal

Furthermore, explain to us how it is more mature to play solely for inflating said arbitrary numbers...

In other words, you're a WN8zombie

Ive gotten to the point where grinding tanks is boring and all i want to do is get some pretty colours and 4k recent so when i do quit i at least quit having "finished" the game. Then bang recent is 2.5k. This months goal was to get to 4k recent. Now thats never gonna happen :( 

And whats wrong with teal. I dont get the uncium focus and i get to have super unicum rwn8s its a win win

1 minute ago, adztownstike said:

Ive gotten to the point where grinding tanks is boring and all i want to do is get some pretty colours and 4k recent so when i do quit i at least quit having "finished" the game. Then bang recent is 2.5k. This months goal was to get to 4k recent. Now thats never gonna happen :( 

Teal is a pretty color. All the little girls are wearing it these days. 

87689cfcc0a3f5ca1f728c520286c6d0.jpg