Never

Expected Values Updated to v29

897 posts in this topic

I just don't understand why people try so hard to get confirmation from others that they are "good" at this dying STUPID FUCKING (irrelevant to ANYTHING important in real life) SHIT GAME. 

Just play. Have fun. Be "good".  And shut your fucking shithole. 

5 minutes ago, 1stTanks said:

I just don't understand why people try so hard to get confirmation from others that they are "good" at this dying STUPID FUCKING (irrelevant to ANYTHING important in real life) SHIT GAME. 

Just play. Have fun. Be "good".  And shut your fucking shithole. 

Sadly this is going against the whole idea of this forum :) its dedicated to making you feel good by creating metrics.

3 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

Sadly this is going against the whole idea of this forum :) its dedicated to making you feel good by creating metrics.

I'm pretty fucking sure that the metrics were created as a means of measuring improvement. Not for thin skinned Donald Trumpers to obsess / attempt to validate that they too are special people. 

Just now, 1stTanks said:

I'm pretty fucking sure that the metrics were created as a means of measuring improvement. Not for thin skinned Donald Trumpers to obsess / attempt to validate that they too are special people. 

Im not donald trump FeelsBadMan im english

Unless you aint noticed this is a meme thread. Not about serious stuff like how your acting :( and this is a competitive game ofc people are gonna want to be good at it... Just some people are obsessed with certain stats. I like 3 marks na unitooners love winrate and wotlabs nerds love wn8 its pretty simple really 

FFS **you're**!!!!

If you're English fucking act like it. 

I'm done. I just can't......

1 minute ago, 1stTanks said:

FFS **you're**!!!!

If you're English fucking act like it. 

I'm done. I just can't......

TRIGGGGGGGGGGGGERED

Man when you from the streets like me fam you dont speak in these apostrophe stuff

Anyway boys see ya when you tag me or whatever for a good old fashioned e peen off

19 hours ago, adztownstike said:

TRIGGGGGGGGGGGGERED

Man when you from the streets like me fam you dont speak in these apostrophe stuff

Yes. Incompetence triggers me.

Wait...aren't you the guy whose estrogen leaked for half the thread about the meme that was originally based?  Now all of a sudden you're okay with it because your numbers returned? 

I mean you literally CRIED about xvm creators not realizing "how important it is" to people! LMFAO #fromthestreets

Can we finally vote for adztownstikeexit?

5 minutes ago, 1stTanks said:

Yes. Incompetence triggers me.

Wait...aren't you the guy who's estrogen leaked for half the thread about the meme that this thread was founded on?  Now all of a sudden you're okay with it because your numbers returned? 

I mean you literally CRIED about xvm creators not realizing "how important it is" to people! LMFAO #fromthestreets

Would you say that the most popular/common metric isnt important. I dont know about you but i have spent the whole journey of playing this game with wn8 and using it to track progress. And yes my numbers have come back. I was pissed cos i lost 1300 recent while my 30 day was still 4k kinda ticked me off bro Now ive moved on to a better metric

3 minutes ago, MacusFlash said:

Can we finally vote for adztownstikeexit?

I have 2 warnings is theres a 3 strike system id say ill be gone soon

13 hours ago, adztownstike said:

I have 2 warnings is theres a 3 strike system id say ill be gone soon

>When you have more warnings than brain cells, later trash.

NO WHY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I won't miss him, but i will miss having something to read in the morning.

On 3/6/2017 at 4:35 AM, adztownstike said:

Your saying you wouldnt rage if a load of people called you a redline padder. And dude... Try it lets see how much yoh laugh LUL

Jfc, are you 12? "DONT WANNA FUK WIT ME GAIZ ILL OWN U WIT MUH PRE-PUBESCENT EDGY COMEBACKS HUR FUCKIN DUR".

I've still yet to figure out why you try to play it off like you're baiting and or trolling, then the next post you're unironically sperging about people harassing you.

On ‎06‎.‎03‎.‎2017 at 5:21 PM, adztownstike said:

You can... goes on boasting shit while not understanding the intension of the original post.

1 hour ago, KruggWulf said:

why you try to play it off like you're baiting and or trolling

Because he is very immature and on one hand full of himself while on the other hand very insecure.

12 hours ago, Jaegaer said:

Because he is very immature and on one hand full of himself while on the other hand very insecure.

Nah. Just retarded. It's that simple. 

(You know he's sperging now not being able to counter our comments with attempts to justify his meaningless accomplishments) 

GJ @pityfool

1STTANKS!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D <3 <3 <3

@1stTanks , you're a goddamned hero for your work in this thread. Same to you, @PityFool

1 hour ago, canadiantrex said:

Same to you, @PityFool

For some reason I read this as "Shame on you", I re-read it multiple times... I think I caught a mild case of retard from this thread

Just now, PityFool said:

For some reason I read this as "Shame on you", I re-read it multiple times... I think I caught a mild case of retard from this thread

I'm probably just rubbing on you, bruh.

anyway when v30 my rooski meds wn8 is going down hello help my wn8 is droppiongggggg

11 hours ago, canadiantrex said:

I'm probably just rubbing on you, bruh.

HELO RUSKO MEDS STILL NEED DAVAING BLYAT PUHLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES FIX VALUES TY