Never

Expected Values Updated to v29

962 posts in this topic

On 4/25/2017 at 2:36 PM, RingZero said:

It's been a while, but I was wondering if there was any chance to please set the object 140 and t62a values back to normal?

Shhh, ru-med shitpadder :doge:

On 29/4/2017 at 5:55 AM, shishx said:

Can we just lay this old sick horse to the ground and be done with? Then we start padding WG rating in team battles :happymary:

but team memes battles are dead....

Apparently v30 is up on wotlife? When can we expect some v30 memes on wotlabs :serb:

On 2017-5-10 at 9:18 AM, BlackAdder said:

Apparently v30 is up on wotlife? When can we expect some v30 memes on wotlabs :serb:

Ya, why isn't it automated to pull the data from wnefficiency.net like most of the other stats websites?  Seems odd other sites have this given that the discussion around and the team supporting WN8 are based here (other than vbaddict of course).

7 minutes ago, bounceplink said:

Ya, why isn't it automated to pull the data from wnefficiency.net like most of the other stats websites?  Seems odd other sites have this given that the discussion around and the team supporting WN8 are based here (other than vbaddict of course).

Because the site owner is a lazy fuck here who doesn't care.

1 minute ago, Stige said:

Because the site owner is a lazy fuck here who doesn't care.

Running a site for over 4 years requires lots of work and dedication.

It would be a nice feature to have here since wotlabs is still pretty much the gold standard for stats/sigs/etc.

1 hour ago, bounceplink said:

If they (these other sites you mention) are pulling it from the same site (wnefficiency) then the stats should be the same but they do not appear to be.

Perhaps if you listed the sites that are pulling from wnefficiency? I know from looking up my ID that vbaddict does not have the same stats as wotlife, as wotstats or wotlabs so I have no idea which is correct. 

The days of needing to pull WN8 updates are over. All that the sites need to do now is re-code to accept the attached table and they are done, you have WN8 for ever. The attached table is known as v31. The v30 thats out there has the same values but in the old format so that there is no delay in updating to the new values, especially for sites that do pull from wnefficiency.

average_expected_values_v31.csv

4 minutes ago, Gryphon_ said:

The days of needing to pull WN8 updates are over. All that the sites need to do now is re-code to accept the attached table and they are done, you have WN8 for ever. The attached table is known as v31. The v30 thats out there has the same values but in the old format so that there is no delay in updating to the new values, especially for sites that do pull from wnefficiency.

thanks sir...perhaps this is the cue to lock this thread.

18 hours ago, Enroh said:

If they (these other sites you mention) are pulling it from the same site (wnefficiency) then the stats should be the same but they do not appear to be.

Perhaps if you listed the sites that are pulling from wnefficiency? I know from looking up my ID that vbaddict does not have the same stats as wotlife, as wotstats or wotlabs so I have no idea which is correct. 

noobmeter.com, wotstats.com, clantools.us, ageofstrife.com, and the wotstatscript have all updated immediately so I'm assuming they are pulling the data automatically.  Literally the only remaining site to not update is wotlabs.

18 hours ago, Gryphon_ said:

Given this is the case who is responsible on wotlabs to update the WN8 table?  Is it still Never or does someone else have the access?  Thanks.

How will WN8 continue from here on? I've read on the russian sites that XVM team has decided to not use the v30 values and instead give tanks values themselves.

So we now have "xvm wn8" values in xvm and the v30 values on wn8 tracking sites.

noobmeter.com, wotstats.com, clantools.us, ageofstrife.com, and the wotstatscript have all updated immediately so I'm assuming they are pulling the data automatically.  Literally the only remaining site to not update is wotlabs.

Noobmeter atleast hasn't updated to v30, it still hasn't even updated to v29.

8 hours ago, RagePrincess said:

How will WN8 continue from here on? I've read on the russian sites that XVM team has decided to not use the v30 values and instead give tanks values themselves.

It really doesnt matter. WNx is just a number for quick evaluation, any good recruiter/player would take a look at the player's service record for in depth evaluation. I've refused a lot of 2.8k/60%+ shitters recently that padded in t6 and lower, just to have green stats in t10s.