Never

Expected Values Updated to v29

962 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

all i want to do is get some pretty colours and 4k recent so when i do quit i at least quit having "finished" the game.

Let me get this straight. You are angry becouse you want to have good stats (recent stats) for the game you are not going to play anymore? 

You will really be the boss for the first 30 days when you quit :minglee:

1 minute ago, Gr1nch_1 said:

Let me get this straight. You are angry becouse you want to have good stats (recent stats) for the game you are not going to play anymore? 

You will really be the boss for the first 30 days when you quit :minglee:

No i just wanna complete the game. Ive got max 1 year to play it and ive been getting more and more annoyed and all i want is pretty stats. And now i got no goals to push towards (wanted to pad to 4k) and its so demotivating seeing my 2.5k recent. It is disgusting. Imagine having 2.5k wn8. Its actually ticking me off super bad. 2.5k. Grrr

22 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

I know its just a stupid troll by the xvm nerds but it was really irritating. Its ruined my stats and a lot of other players. Maybe these wn8 creators dont understand what they are doing and how important it is. Well gonna not play at all for this month cos of this so thanks kitty. Very mature person clearly

With eyes wide open, and the whole point was to demonstrate 1. How unimportant it is 2. How y'all been misusing the numbers.  So basically your reaction is exactly what the intended effect amongst the intended population. Which is why the denizens  (self included) are gleeful. You misunderstood and misused my metric (for 3+ years) so now I  (figurative) am misusing your feelings  (for a few weeks). Then we can go back to normal at least until WG changes MM and we can declare WN8 fully invalid and all just use PR.

14 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

On my e peen :(

im not a wn8 zombie i just hate the game and only like stats

I suggest,  with complete seriousness, fantasy sports, blackjack or a career in data science.

1 minute ago, Gr1nch_1 said:

Fun fact: Did you know that 4k wn8 means nothing? When the best players on wotlabs talk about breaking 4k they are talking about dpg... So yeah... get rekt

at tier 10 4k wn8 is about 3.8k dpg. Anyway Im done caring about dpg cos i reached number 20 dpg 4 weeks so now i focus on wn8 to 4k...

7 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

No i just wanna complete the game. Ive got max 1 year to play it and ive been getting more and more annoyed and all i want is pretty stats. And now i got no goals to push towards (wanted to pad to 4k) and its so demotivating seeing my 2.5k recent. It is disgusting. Imagine having 2.5k wn8. Its actually ticking me off super bad. 2.5k. Grrr

What's more disgusting is your sub 55% WR. Maybe you should lay off padding and actually try to, you know, win those games? All those numbers say is that you're a padded teal who's pretending to be a good player.

3 minutes ago, CraBeatOff said:

With eyes wide open, and the whole point was to demonstrate 1. How unimportant it is 2. How y'all been misusing the numbers.  So basically your reaction is exactly what the intended effect amongst the intended population. Which is why the denizens  (self included) are gleeful. You misunderstood and misused my metric (for 3+ years) so now I  (figurative) am misusing your feelings  (for a few weeks). Then we can go back to normal at least until WG changes MM and we can declare WN8 fully invalid and all just use PR.

I suggest,  with complete seriousness, fantasy sports, blackjack or a career in data science.

So you screw over the most used metric cos some people are good and get good results from it. Im sorry but it seems like your being a bit ... Its not your metric you may have created it but it now belongs to those who use it. It is your responsibility to look after it not to ruin it for everyone. Oh and im probs gonna do an accountant or some boring math job cos i do love stats

Just now, sr360 said:

What's more disgusting is your sub 55% WR. Maybe you should lay off padding and actually try to, you know, win those games?

Not everyone plays na where everyone is tomato braindead... And i guess since your na you dont know me but i hardly pad and never platoon. And 60% recent with avg tier 10 is pretty good

3 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

So you screw over the most used metric cos some people are good and get good results from it. Im sorry but it seems like your being a bit ... Its not your metric you may have created it but it now belongs to those who use it. It is your responsibility to look after it not to ruin it for everyone. Oh and im probs gonna do an accountant or some boring math job cos i do love stats

Not everyone plays na where everyone is tomato braindead... And i guess since your na you dont know me but i hardly pad and never platoon. And 60% recent with avg tier 10 is pretty good

I don't need to know you, your posts speak for themselves. You're a teal padder who's inordinately attached to stats. As for your first argument:

"I used to cheat on my taxes but you closed the loophole I used to use"

1 minute ago, sr360 said:

I don't need to know you, your posts speak for themselves. You're a teal padder who's inordinately attached to stats. As for your first argument:

"I used to cheat on my taxes but you closed the loophole I used to use"

I dont have an m46 and i dont "pad" in e50 i just play it for fun. i run optics and no food so you can hardly say im padding. Some people pad in e50 and m46 like straik but i dont...

2 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

Its not your metric you may have created it but it now belongs to those who use it. It is your responsibility to look after it not to ruin it for everyone. 

636x460design_01.jpg

27 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

im not a wn8 zombie i just hate the game and only like stats

co to kurwa jest? why play a game you hate? if you hate wot and only like stats try out Microsoft Excel instead.

1 minute ago, adztownstike said:

I dont have an m46 and i dont "pad" in e50 i just play it for fun. i run optics and no food so you can hardly say im padding. Some people pad in e50 and m46 like straik but i dont...

0b9.gif

Just now, adztownstike said:

The delicious, delicious irony.

If you play it for fun and don't pad in it, you wouldn't mind if the expected values were, oh tripled, right? After all, you play it for fun...?

2 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

If you had read what people are saying and had some common sense you would have understood by now that:

1. Your skill level did not drop overnight just because the values changed (if anything, they're more accurate, given your wr)
  2. The metric is not the focal point of the game: winning, dealing damage and having fun are
  3. This is a temporary thing: if you keep playing your padding tanks you will get back your beloved 4k wn8 at the end of the month... and no one will care just like before

1 minute ago, nemlengyel said:

co to kurwa jest? why play a game you hate? if you hate wot and only like stats try out Microsoft Excel instead.

Who says i play it. I have like 10 games per day which is pretty bad considering i spend like 6hr a day in wot

Just now, sr360 said:

The delicious, delicious irony.

If you play it for fun and don't pad in it, you wouldn't mind if the expected values were, oh tripled, right? After all, you play it for fun...?

Cos its screwed over my short term goals and demotivated me. I must repeat 3.8k recent to 2.5k cos of 200 e50 games. 

1 minute ago, adztownstike said:

Who says i play it. I have like 10 games per day which is pretty bad considering i spend like 6hr a day in wot

That is... simply fucked.

2 minutes ago, dudixy said:

If you had read what people are saying and had some common sense you would have understood by now that:

1. Your skill level did not drop overnight just because the values changed (if anything, they're more accurate, given your wr)
  2. The metric is not the focal point of the game: winning, dealing damage and having fun are
  3. This is a temporary thing: if you keep playing your padding tanks you will get back your beloved 4k wn8 at the end of the month... and no one will care just like before

My skill did drop cos now your all like what a noob he just padder etc which is just gonna make me stop therefore dropping my skill level

Winning is important but i never seem to get good wins. I always end up with 5 loss streaks. Dealing dmg is wn8 and for me having fun is getting 4k dpg

It may be temp thing but it doesnt stop it from being rather annoying

4 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

Nope, kitten fucked with the metric (with my wholehearted approval) because some people are BAD and get what APPEAR to be good results from it.  Somehow I doubt daki or mailland care to much about this update.

I'm not sure where you got the idea that anyone is truly responsible for it's care,  it's a volunteer position that pays only in shit sandwiches and headaches. Anyone who uses it is being well cared for,  those who misused it are being fucked with RIGHT NOW.

Good on ya about work in the applied math sector though,  it's a good solid field. I think if you do well to try to deepen your appreciation for the tenuous relationship between numbers and the realities they attempt to describe,  because fundamentally that's what's gone wrong with you (plural, general) and WN8

2 minutes ago, nemlengyel said:

That is... simply fucked.

Litterally. Weekdays 6 to 11 game is open but maybe played 5 games or so a day. Then weekends its open 12 hours with like 20 games max. Or maybe this weekend when i played 1 game. I just hate this game...

Just now, adztownstike said:

Litterally. Weekdays 6 to 11 game is open but maybe played 5 games or so a day. Then weekends its open 12 hours with like 20 games max. Or maybe this weekend when i played 1 game. I just hate this game...

man go play something else, this crap isn't worth your time

if you're into grand strategy you could try something from Paradox, EU4 or CKII are both great, great titles.

6 hours ago, adztownstike said:

My skill did drop cos now your all like what a noob he just padder etc which is just gonna make me stop therefore dropping my skill level

Winning is important but i never seem to get good wins. I always end up with 5 loss streaks. Dealing dmg is wn8 and for me having fun is getting 4k dpg

It may be temp thing but it doesnt stop it from being rather annoying

This shows you are not getting what everyone is saying.

If you had come to this forum a week ago people would have still told you you are padding and are still a baddie. And one of the reasons you are not as good as your wn8 was making you think you are is you win rate.

Consider this a wake up call and start to improve because you really have not "finished the game". Not by a long shot.

1 minute ago, CraBeatOff said:

Nope, kitten fucked with the metric (with my wholehearted approval) because some people are BAD and get what APPEAR to be good results from it.  Somehow I doubt daki or mailland care to much about this update.

I'm not sure where you got the idea that anyone is truly responsible for it's care,  it's a volunteer position that pays only in shit sandwiches and headaches. Anyone who uses it is being well cared for,  those who misused it are being fucked with RIGHT NOW.

Good on ya about work in the applied math sector though,  it's a good solid field. I think if you do well to try to deepen your appreciation for the tenuous relationship between numbers and the realities they attempt to describe,  because fundamentally that's what's gone wrong with you (plural, general) and WN8

The problem is that i had a whole month of 100> games most of them with e50 so i must have had like 1k recent that month now it has hardly gone up so i am affected much more than mailand or daki. ANd my recent is no where near my actual skill level

Just now, dudixy said:

This shows you are not getting what everyone is saying.

If you had come to this forum a week ago people would have still told you you are padding and are steal a baddie. And one of the reasons you are not as good as your wn8 was making you think you are is you win rate.

Consider this a wake up call and start to improve because you really have not "finished the game". Not by a long shot.

Tfw when people call you baddie when you have 3 tier 10 3 marks and 4k recent and top 100 dpg player(only cos mi play tier 10 tho)

Just now, dudixy said:

Then do yourself a favour and stop.

And thank Kitten while you're at it.

I did stop then i got to 4k recent when i played a bit again so i started to ramp us playing to keep it... I doubt ill quit but i certainly wont be playing to much this month if at all

4 minutes ago, nemlengyel said:

man go play something else, this crap isn't worth your time

if you're into grand strategy you could try something from Paradox, EU4 or CKII are both great, great titles.

The main problem is that i hate video games not that im playing the wrong one...