MntRunner

[NA] RUST Recruiting Seamen for Ships

85 posts in this topic

It is a lot of fun. Also, it looks like you already have a clan, but you are welcome to join us in RUST as a fellow wotlabber.

Yep. I enjoy iChase's crowd, even though he himself might not be the best content creator.

Am I similar or better in skill level enough to join? I'm not the most active but I do like getting better and would like a group to play with.

Already using Discord to communicate with the other people I play with

On 1/30/2017 at 0:08 PM, Shadowfury said:

Am I similar or better in skill level enough to join? I'm not the most active but I do like getting better and would like a group to play with.

Already using Discord to communicate with the other people I play with

Activity could be an issue for us since we are trying to build up a group that is competitive in clan battles. Although clan battles aren't out yet, so jump on our discord to talk with us and division. 

https://discord.gg/yrYabbJ 

We have a spot open in RUST. If interested logon to the RUST discord (https://discord.gg/yrYabbJ) and talk to McGuirk, GeneralPOK, or Nitro. I'm currently taking a break this summer due to a busy work and family schedule.

23 hours ago, MntRunner said:

We have a spot open in RUST. If interested logon to the RUST discord (https://discord.gg/yrYabbJ) and talk to McGuirk, GeneralPOK, or Nitro. I'm currently taking a break this summer due to a busy work and family schedule.

Ok! Good luck this summer! You'll be missed!

Being in the Antipodes would make me the night watchman, and my new job of 55-60 HPW has thinned me out some playtime wise.

I'd love to drop in and "have a go" as I'm an 80% solo usually....

@33nfidel sent you an invite. Jump on Discord next time you are on and division with some of the guys.

Thx Mnt', have been absolutely hammered at work. Working 10 hours Sunday when we pulled 33' out of the jib fkd any chance I had of completing the Bismark mission sadly.

Cleaning our roster of inactives. So recruiting is opening again.

Posted (edited)

Hi MntRunner, I've dropped in a few times but am having trouble with Discord... Posted a request for help on reddit and still searching the discord forums. I've set my bind correctly for PTT and the transmit ring glows, but my voice is not being heard in channel with Biggie' on a couple of occasiions as recently as half an hour ago...

edit:

Finally got my shit in a pile this afternoon my time; firewall was the last thing I checked but had also done the Discord voice debug stuff. What a palava!

McG and I divved up and both donned our Tinfoil hats and uniforms at the end of our potato fest.

Oh well, back into it...

Managed to get on at a decent hour and brought a couple of prospects too, thanks for the welcome guys.

o7

Edited by 33nfidel
Added last paragraph(s)

Hey guys, I've been smashed with work meaning 6 days per week is my new norm. If MNT or MrMcG (or others) want/need to boot me I understand...

Regards,

Dave

Thanks for letting us know. There are a few of us who can't play much this summer, so you're just joining the club. Maybe when clan battles start we'll get more strict on activity, but you're fine for now.

Don't expect me to be on too consistently, because my taste in video games is as capricious as the wind, but I'll join up if you'll have me. I get in at least a few games every week, typically.

2 hours ago, thegeek2 said:

Don't expect me to be on too consistently, because my taste in video games is as capricious as the wind, but I'll join up if you'll have me. I get in at least a few games every week, typically.

Jump on our Discord. https://discord.gg/yrYabbJ

Every single time I've had a [RUST] guy on my team in Ranked you guys have been absolute trash and die right away. I hope that's just a coincidence.

Maybe they are just Rusty:). I've been on a summer break from the game, so I can't tell you much about this season of ranked and how my guys are doing in any detail. From what I've read it seems like there is more frustration with the tier 6 players this season. Maybe that's a contribution factor for people. I tell my guys that ranked is all about streaks. If your losing and get frustrated stop and try again later. If your winning, keep playing.

39 minutes ago, RollerCoaster47 said:

Every single time I've had a [RUST] guy on my team in Ranked you guys have been absolute trash and die right away. I hope that's just a coincidence.

I don't think I've been in any ranked games with you this season, however, I can tell you that frustration levels are high this season and that definitely has led to simple, avoidable mistakes on my part. I can't speak for the others but, I theorize that may apply to them as well.

13 hours ago, RollerCoaster47 said:

Pretty sure I mauled your team to death the both times you brought your Dunkerque into ranked and carried our team the one time you brought the Graf Spee and ended up on my team.

7 hours ago, ncc81701 said:

Pretty sure I mauled your team to death the both times you brought your Dunkerque into ranked and carried our team the one time you brought the Graf Spee and ended up on my team.

I don't get serious about bringing competitive ships to Ranked Battles until I hit rank five, so I just play whatever ships I want until then. The Dunkerque and Graf Spee are awful so I don't play them now that I've hit the true grinding part of Ranked. Now I only play the Arizona, Warspite, Shinonome, and Anshan.

Only shitters actually play ranked, you literally need to be brain dead to enjoy it 

16 hours ago, yoyoya2 said:

Only shitters actually play ranked, you literally need to be brain dead to enjoy it 

I certainly don't enjoy it, but I want the USS Black eventually so I put up with it. Today was especially bad, said fuck it after five games, not losing any more stars. There's plenty of time to get those last seven stars I need to get Rank 1 between now and when it ends in a couple weeks.

We've got an opening for anyone who meets the clan requirements. Jump on our Discord or PM me. Also clans battles should be dropping in the next patch or two. At that time we will be able to expand our numbers up to 50 players. So if you don't get our open spot we're still looking to add people once clan sizes increase.

Doing afternoon shifts at the moment after a workplace injury so I could get on at a decent time today. Was good to bump into McG' and say g'day in discord...